HARRISBURG — The woman accused of abusing a police horse during a rally on the capitol steps last month had her case...

>HARRISBURG — The woman accused of abusing a police horse during a rally on the capitol steps last month had her case bound over for trial, court documents show.

>Lisa Joy Simon, 23, will be formally arraigned on charges of aggravated assault to police, taunting police animals, prohibited offensive weapons, obstruction to law enforcement, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct at 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 1, according to court documents.

>Police say Simon was part of a crowd of counter-protesters at the Act For America Rally on June 10. The Philadelphia woman was a member of an ANTIFA organization, according to Harrisburg police.

>During the rally, protesters moved from the capitol steps northward on N. 3rd Street. During police attempts at crowd control, Simon allegedly used a flag pole with a silver nail attached to strike a police horse in the neck. She later resisted officers’ attempts to arrest her.

fox43.com/2017/07/06/protester-accused-of-injuring-police-horse-held-over-for-trial/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EA8auSZRW84
youtube.com/watch?v=gn1h2PqG_4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no stabby horsey.

bad.

>silver nail

Is she a werewolf hunter? Where do you get nails made from silver?

Hang em high, it takes a special kind of mentally ill to target an animal at a protest.

whens the next Clanton (the faggot) courtdate?

She is obviously mentally ill, but desu, she was probably only trying to stab the cop riding the horse.

She obviously mistook the horse for a werewolf
>#NotAllWerewolfHunters

August, maybe the 20th but I'm not sure on the exact date

>attacking horses
Hang her high for everyone to see. Fucking commies.

>in order to defeat fascism we will become fascists
At least with actual Nazi's they know & admit they are racists/bigots

NOOO D-HORSE

TOPKEK. Antifags on suicide watch.

It matters not. This is the enemy, do not show mercy. We've been doing that for far too long, and look where it's gotten us.

Christ her head looks so easy to crush between your thighs. I would enjoy watching the cerebral spinal fluid leak from her beady little Jew eyes, but I would rather keep her living for longer while I juice her like a good little tweetie bird. I would farm the substance P from her body and use the profits from selling it to slowly transform her into my own personal fuck ball. I would farm her vital fluids to pay a team of world class surgeons to break all her bones and reset them in a spherical shape, and drag her around like my little soccer ball sex slave

is that a trial date?

i was jsut thinking about eric clanton, trial been moved to august 10th and antifa /"Sup Forums" will be there.

youtube.com/watch?v=EA8auSZRW84
youtube.com/watch?v=gn1h2PqG_4g

nice. the judge can grant continuances though. for example if his lawyer is busy, or needs more time to prepare. i had a court case delayed like a year because the lawyers were always over-scheduled

It's so pitiful how much better our fake propaganda made in their name is than their real propaganda

wow it looks so real

... That's a woman?

> attacking horse
This is even worse than kicking puppies.
Antifa is worse than chinks.

(((Simon)))
hmmm

Could be a xer, true.

That's a dank meme

>attempted murder of a law enforcement officer

Execute it.

Jesus Christ these people make lefties look like fucking loons. JUST UNIONIZE AND BE DONE WITH IT. Literally every other leftist ideal, with the possibiility of universal healthcare, is a fucking pipe dream. What the fuck are they even fighting for?

>WE WANT LESS ORDER AND MORE CHAOS!!!

Why doe she look like a skinhead?

probably bald for "smashing muh gender norms" reeasons

Savages. If they tried to do that to my horse I'd murder them.

Horses, trash bins/cans/containers, cars BTFO

I can't wait till the day the legal authorities will arrange for public hanging of all Antifa members.

Was it a white mare?

bumpin

antifa are the nazis of the 21 century

They literally are the equivalent of the Klan at it's peak in almost every way besides which race they hate, ironically

cant say I am surprised

Someone make a petition to call to arms to stop left Nazis

sure showed that nazi horse what's what

Better an animal than a human.
Animals are lesser beings.
If they can't be useful to us, then they have no reason to keep existing.

why would the police bring horse to a riot?

cause they can sue you if you try to attack it, unlike a car.

this is fantastic! people have no empathy for humans, only animals.
everyone share this on social media

Hold kittens and puppies at rallies!! its the only way to wake the normies up

horses really love riots

would you really deprive them of the pleasure?

Why do liberals hate animals so much?

also, suing is for civil offences, whilst criminal is for causing loss, harm or injury etc

G20--shopkeepers extorted by ANTIFA

SJWs burn Hamburg at G20

They hate everything beautiful and strong.

Antifa member arrested for attacking police horse with nail-studded pole June 2017

Antifa celebrates Steve Scalise shooting

>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MARE

>newest
the klan used it before fags

There is an old saying that you become what you hate the most.

This the next place to declare them terrorist?

that's some nice gear

Police discover ANTIFA weapons cache.

But masculanity is positively correlated with right-wing ideology.

Need a lot of licensure in the US to have it with the stock, much less full-auto

Assume gender reeheehee

Left Wing Extremist Offences Up 112 Per Cent in Austria

>Left Wing Extremist Offences Up 112 Per Cent in Austria

Spain-- Woman Brutally Beaten by ANTIFA for Wearing National Flag Bracelet

>tfw I want to go back to my roots and live in CZ again

ANTIFA--friend of the far right--as long as the people are not White.

Anti-racist is code-word for anti-White

post the actual version

ANTIFA members charged with attempted murder.

>Hang em high, it takes a special kind of mentally ill to target an animal at a protest.
That's questionable.

If the police were just sitting on the horse then that's correct.

However if as normal the police were using the horses as weapons then given that being trampled by a horse would be considered by the police to be assault with a deadly weapon if used on officers. Then stabbing one in self defense unless the police had probable cause to believe the protester was imminently likely to murder someone is justified.

You may use force to protect yourself from excessive force, or unjustified force if your life is in danger. But only if the police do not have justification for the use of lethal force. (which is probable cause you are going to commit murder)

However that's unlikely in this case and I recognize that.

Possibility of death sentance or life in prison?

Germany--ANTIFA parties at memorial for a White victim of migrants

People with low impulse control shouldn't be given human rights

Stay strong sweetie you were just fighting the power don't worry all the sistas in prison will greatly appreciate your struggle for stronk blaq womyn and will certainly protect you. you will be fine and they might even make this story Shawshank Redemption 2

ANTIFA supports Sharia.

>Better an animal than a human.Animals are lesser beings.If they can't be useful to us, then they have no reason to keep existing.

that's a muslim point of view.

ANTIFA=anti-White

ANTIFA attack white heritage group in restaurant with baseball bats

And I'm guessing her rich father or a public defender will be taking care of her defense.

Violent SJW extremist tries to execute workers at Family Research Council

Nah, the extreme irony in the first one makes it way better. Remember, one of the recognizable things about the antifa cunt who tried to brain someone with a bike-lock, was the absolute lacking of muscular curvature on 'his' forearm. Extremely unusual for the general male population, but not so unusual among the extreme left

>Shawshank Redemption 2
not that unlikely, but her role WILL be given to a nigger.

>tfw doing diddlies right now and my forearms have the most sickening pump
feels good man

Which eye do I talk to?

Too bad muslims themselves are animals.

There are some 200 antifa coming up for trial this fall. Wonder why things have been quiet? That's partly the reason.

>Harrisburg
>Hamburg

That's a pretty horrible shoop

Indian David Yeagley sues SJW who shut down AMREN conference with threats of violence and murder

He was awarded $50,000