Epep The Toad

So uh, this was made...don't know if its ironic or SJW people actually think this is a good idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

animefeet.wikia.com/wiki/Moana_Waialiki
youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If this is by them, they're hardly creative.

Apep or Apophis is an Egyptian God of Darkness
Leftists confirmed trying to bring the End of the Light.

Did you expect them to be creative?

>all that needs to be done is slight edits of the peepeepoopoo phase
It would be so easy to win it's not even worth fighting.

>tumblr
>creative

True, I did not indeed.

M A D A M
A
D
A
M

I also kinda love how they're ''It will surely kill Pepe the frog''

Are they fucking serious?

>Its another "I found an image on the internet and I'll declare it a TREND now" episode

Archive link? Never-mind it's fake.

he looks pretty italian to me

by definition they can not be creative since they are a groupthink-collective: dissent is exterminated, everyone has to conform (ever noticed all members of a "we're different!" subculture look the same?)

equally by definition, user is the only one who is creative because you can't suffer permanent glory or infamy for coming up with good or shit content. anonymity (and thus freedom from repercussions) is the foundation of free speech, and only free speech can be truly creative

This^ although I think it's worth it for the lulz

Leftists in Charge of Humor...

Everybody will look at this and will see another frog of intolerance. This is backfiring hard.

We just take it over like we did before when we took pepe back from rebbit. Well make him racist and gross and call him Poopoo Epep

Leopold here gets it

Does this actually exist? I have yet to see it in the wild.

Not like it fucking matters.

This means war, we can't just let this shit happen.

Kill this abomination of a drawing... NOW

So after Kek another Egyptian diety is awoken by modern world?

Epep will be Pepe's shitty cousin, like Snoopy's cousin Spike.

They are retarded enough to think this is good idea

so where are all those EPEP THE TOADS?

Leftism is mental illness. These people need urgent professional help.

its blepe again, it will fail, underage

pack up your things and go home lads

we have lost the meme war

Holy fuck this is hilarious

Everyone know knows toads are more dangerous than frogs

This is like hating niggers so that we can never hate niggers again.

I don't mean it's of concern, I mean that the fact this is even happening is not okay. Our precious Pepe is being tainted, even for how retarded and low class this "Epep" is.

kek.

They too dumb to think of tactics like ours. Stop giving the enemy ideas. We must destroy them and cut their heads off and put them on stakes in the streets.

You're too smart for this world.

OK
toads ooze stuff out of their skin warts right?
Epep the battletoad needs to ooze semen out of his skin warts into some tumblr character's mouth in a series of comics

maybe

Holy shit, you're right, what if we just turn this shit on them.

Looks like a meth abuser desu

>A fucking spinoff
0/5

Please someone tell me they have those shitty Moana pics with the fists as feet

you have it all wrong

Woah checked

>liberals are creative and original

>they're hardly creative.
>Did you expect them to be creative?
>>tumblr
>>creative
>by definition they can not be creative since they are a groupthink-collective

Fucking IDOTS. LIKE FUCKING A STUPID FROG CALLED PEPE IS CREATIVE AT ALL

god fucking damnit
I googled to try to figure out what the fuck you were talking about and this came up as the first hit
animefeet.wikia.com/wiki/Moana_Waialiki

well technically it was the second hit because the first hit was... a Washington Post article where the guy is saying that she is the perfect role model for his own 3-year-old daughter because, umm, he likes her feet.

the funny thing is that Sargon and his ilk stealing Kek made Trumpers turn off pepe far more than that dead on arrival meme ever will

American students bury themselves in debt willingly to learn about pepe in universities, you faggot.

thought we moved on to using brett

Is that pepes inbred cousin?

I can't find the original source for this.

Toads are the niggers of frogs

why the fuck do wikis exist
>External linksEdit
w:c:Disney:Moana Waialiki
Categories:
Disney Disney Princess Princesses Black hair Characters Females depicted barefoot Females with depicted soles Moana Only children Protagonists Teenagers Computer generated characters Characters with Five Toes Characters depicted barefoot Characters with depicted soles Closeups of Feet Barefooters Add category

kek, nah, there were shitty Hilldawg memes where the guy from that movie gets copypasted throwing Trump into a Volcano. I need to find those fucking pics

More like nephew-cousin

You're an idiot, stop posting.

wtf isn't this thread flooded with nazi, faggot stomping epep's yet?

How original...

Wtf is this bullshit???

bad and irrelevant

but since we are on pol we have to discuss every little bullshit liberals do right?
right guys?

this is the 3rd time they've tried to kill off Pepe, they're exceedingly bad at it

Why do the liberals keep beating us at memes?

I fucking unironically LOVE Hilldawg memes. Post moar HELMUT

>feminist and muslim

The dissonance cognitive is real

FEFE

nice bait

That's blepe though. Bluepilled pepe.
This is Heinrich

covfefe

>Pulls pants down to piss

Leftie memes confirmed for actually retarded.

Then what would the knock off be considered?

Gee gang, I wonder who's behind this?

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw

the left can't meme. So they're trying to steal our memes. They don't understand how memes work.

Epep oopoop when?

Simple we Co-op it we use it for our own where we put swastikas and anything else normies would run from

feels good man

This. We are more powerful than them. They give us power by finding our memes disgusting.

This was inevitable as soon as Jean-Francois Champollion unearthed their ancient language.

Our ancestors the Ptolemaics fought a Pyrrhic battle to use the magicks of the Hellenic Pantheon to seal the ancient AEgyptian curses from the minds of mortal men. They depleted the Hellenes, in the end forcing Alexander to be mummified in a glass sarcophagus filled with honey to power the last vestiges of their esoteric seal, but they were successful. They saved the world from those evil gods for two thousand years.

But when Champollion brought back their dead and sealed runes, he unlocked their ancient magicks. Ever since, the dark gods have been restless in their slumber, poking their tendrils out around the edges of mortal consciousness. Seeking, ever seeking, for a vulnerability into which they could leak out.

Well, we did it, brothers. We evoked the power of Kek to meme a president to save the world, but what we did not count on were Kek's own plans for us. Now he brings forth his wicked minions to once again enslave all of mankind the way his kin had once before. But this time there are no more Hellenes to save us. This time we don't even have the Wotans or the Xtians to protect us.

What will we do, sons of Europe? The Jew has made us powerless before this vast threat. How are we to survive this time?

wow their memes suck so bad they have to parody ours to make them seem 'somewhat' relevant...

>this is a new pathetic low for even shitlibs

Toads have much shorter legs than frogs and are generally fatter than frogs.
This in mind, people need to stop meming him on pepe's body.... Epep should be a fat manlet.

Do French eat toads?

They eat frogs. Nobody wants to eat a fucking toad.

Pretty sure Southerners eat bullfrogs.

>bullfrogs
>bull frog
>frog
Not a toad.

>Implying we won't do the same thing with Epep that we did to Pepe.

It's time to start creating rare Epeps and open up the marketplace again.

I love them too, sadly they are way too autistic to be serious, as much as I wish someone actually made these thinking they were epic maymays.

Fischer was a heeb, making your pepe part heeb

fake mythology reeeeee

>it's one of those ones where they think they can destroy us with a few forced memes and get swiftly BTFO

> tfw liberal epep is brown and already committing 60% of the crime despite being being only 0.1% of the meme population.

Pepe is a NatSoc racist symbol, these drumpf redditfags are stealing him

Agent Brett (Berel Shekelowitz) was exposed and killed in a drive by gassing.
Oy vey!

can i have source for high res epep

magic

Bullfrogs are toads.

Search your soul, brother. You know it to be true.

>Apep or Apophis is an Egyptian God of Darkness
Apep lurks in the darkness. So I suggest he is Epep, the Rapist.

Kek, the only way the left can be funny is by stealing the right's jokes.

But didn't they already kill off Pepe? How did that work out? Are these people actually retards?