We are watching you racists...

We are watching you racists. I work at CNN and we were recently tasked with assembling the most RACIST posts we can find on this forum for a big expose showcasing how vile and despicable you basement-dwelling, anonymous racist scum are. We're going to show this to the American mainstream.

You've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/p7Biy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Unlike the lawsuit against Fox News, the one against CNN and sister companies is much broader, claiming among other things that African-Americans receive lower performance ratings in evaluations
Hahahahaha!
Well no shit

>I work at CNN
>We're going to show this to the American mainstream

I know you're larping, but I love how media pushes the 'racial tension' agenda then complain that there's systematic racism. Maybe you should stop perpetuating it, since you're a big part of the system? :DDD

Piss off jew

t. nigger

How about you post a little bit of proof

All journalists, goyish and Jewish alike, must fucking hang. Bankers are the only group that rivals you in utter worthlessness, treason and parasitism and the American public would pay to see you dead.

Track CNN+ opinions, it might show up!

CNN can take a long sanctimonious virtue signalling suck off my nuts.

>archive.is/p7Biy
nice larp. Can't wait til summer is over, this larp shit is getting old.

One of these threads, where everyone knows, that the OP is just a autistic user.

You CNN faggots love getting your shit pushed it.
Can't wait to watch your public executions

>You've been warned
No, you have.

Lol

Suck a dick.

kys nigger kike.

I know you're LARPing but still, I have to ask: are you honestly that desperately bored that you feel the need to LARP as a CNN-jewtard?

Are you snickering to yourself right know while gorging on potato chips and drowning in Mountain Dew? I mean, wtf goes through your head when you make threads like these?

"Mwuhahahaha, I will show them, I'll play them so hard they're not gonna know what's going on hehehehehehe hihihihihihihihihi"

My god, fucking kill yourself already you worthless shithead

It is a public imageboard moron.
But Yes, do that.
Redpill normies for us. Good idea

I don't fear dying news networks

> I work at CNN

>racists
>RACIST posts
>racist scum
WEW LADS

>DEFENDING CRIMINALS JUST CUZ DEY UR CUNTRYMEN

kill yourself

nobody believes you lying fuckwipes anymore except yourselves

(lets for a moment ignore the fact that this is a bait thread)

Its kinda ridiculous that they think this is ANY indicator of anything, especially with the flags as they are now
You can literally hire 10 people and just spam racist as shit threads and "report" on them and no one will be able to prove you wrong but people will still eat it up

Kill all kikes, starting with the media!

>I work at CNN

kys

Why don't you just pick 100 posts at random that way no-one can accuse you of bias or pushing an agenda. Oh wait, that's right, fake news.

We are watching you too..... kek.

Captcha was a snail ironicly you are to late CNN no one watches your shitty program anymore we get it you th I g Trump sucks how many diff ways can you say the same sentence it's like your all females just shut up and you'll be In a better place

i hope all niggers die from their STDs all at the same time tomorrow. i will be praying to KEK that it happens but I myself wouldnt ever do anything. luckily niggers kill other niggers at an alarming (not to me) rate so the problem might solve itself if we stop importing more muslim niggers

Yet I bet you won't dig up all the hardcore left posts of Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Tuck off fake news, Sup Forums isnt bad, Sup Forums is bad, but even then, you will never get rid of us.

you racist are done

enjoy those trump tower checks while you can,nazis

fuck off kikes

i bet there are people from cnn here, slowly redpilling themselves

best part about the left calling everybody racists is the stigma is gone

>We are watching you racists. I work at CNN
Haha, that's funny because I don't watch you xD

Fuck you. I love pol but don't subscribe to partake in any form of racism here and by doing what you're doing is just as bad as racists. And let's ask Hillary how well the basket of deplorables tactic worked. Do something productive rather than attack free speech.

"'Sup Forums is Finished!' Yells Increasingly Nervous News Station For 200th Time This Year"