When did you realize that Europeans are actually not white people?

When did you realize that Europeans are actually not white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's right, only Americans are white.

... she says using the internet and a smart phone made by white, American men.

>made by white, American men

It was probably made by chinks.

If you mean designed, it was probably designed by Jews.

>56% white country has one of its niggers telling people what is and what is not white.
>BETTER MAKE A THREAD

The fucking state of you people, I swear.

it's literally that image where the sub human says " let me tell you who is white and who is not"
you can't make this shit up

>there is a difference between pure-white Europeans and Americuck mongrels
the niggress makes a fine point

Ok. Wrong but I'll play.

She says from air conditioned home and drives to it on paved roads. With her free education (which she clearly didn't take seriously)

You realize when niggers say "white ppl have no culture" or some shit they're referring to white Americans, right? And it's true Americans have no proper culture

Yes we do. Just because our customs are new doesn't mean they aren't valid.

Just because our customs are not exotic to you doesn't mean they aren't valid.

tru dat baka desu

"they is boring"...

fuck, so tired of illiterate negroes!! Totally unemployable!

She's right, americans are white and thus boring, europeans are european superhumans. The last level of the expanding brain meme.

The internet has exposed their illiteracy.

>nigger culture

It's fucking embarrassing! Why do they write anything? I'm not even talking about their ebonics bullshit either.

Well, at least she admitted Europe has unique cultures.

hahahahhaah top kek ruski

Good one, Ivan.

The subhuman is actually right, we don't call ourselves white, we use nordic, irish, germanic, slav, med.
White is what dumb americans use.

>we don't call ourselves white, we use nordic, irish, germanic, slav, med.
No, we call ourselves our nationality

True as well

I side with PP because of low IQ muds like her, eugenics is a great idea. Separating whiteness from Europe is more low and stupid than I've seen in a long time.

the reply is a troll using a photo/name of Azalea Banks, a Trump supporter who was kicked off twitter for naming the jew.

> not exotic

Our culture is not exotic because it's been adopted around the world by everyone else.
The homegrown American culture of the 1800 - 1900s was spread throughout the world and adapted into everyone else's culture today.

Assuming no on in America has a culture. The Blacks have had the audacity to claim that their tribal ghetto lifestyle and rap music have vested within them a spirit of culture.

>they is boring
i see people write like that often.
is it actually a correct way of writing?
same with the phrase "they be [...]"

I'm guessing in this context she means that when she says white people she actually means white americans

Basically it would mean that if she hates white people, she'd still probably get along with a white person if he were european because technically they're still foreigners in the US, white or not

Europe is mostly caucasian, but there are too many genetical differences between different corners of europe for it all to be one and the same

>we don't call ourselves white
Yeah we usually don't but we will once Europe becomes less European. I mean, why would people in Lithuania for example use the term ''white'' when everyone is white/european there? I'm pretty sure ''white'' is already used in London or Stockholm.

No, it's just nigger speak but we are often too kind to them so we say it's "ebonics" and part of their "culture".
They speak like children, my 7 year old nephew had better grammar.

She's a nigger, I wouldn't look too deeply into what she thinks. Her idea of culture is destroying everything the whites built.

lol fucking niggers

what the hell is even meant by exotic? Coming from a culture that doesn't have indoor plumbing, public education, or an efficient government? Would mud cookies be considered exotic multicultural cuisine?

I lament the loss of British influence around the world. Your English is far superior to American English. Most burgers don't even know what trundle means

>Europeans are not white, but Americans are
It should be the opposite

Somebody finally fixed the celt. Skins still a little too dark though. And not ginger enough.

im not white so i can\t be razist
good

we started calling ourselves white because it was easier than giving everyone a hyphenated american special snowflake designation

I mean most white americans from Sup Forums agree with this though.
They seem to feel no connection to Europe or in many cases just hatred like we aren't related anymore.

Not with the whole no culture part of course. White americans still have fucking culture.

Goddamn niggers are stupid

Your culture consists out of little parts from your settlers, then you started to be recognized as the fast-food and Coca Cola culture

thanks, Fritz. Unfortunately, most white Americans are alienated from their roots, even the ones who visit Europe and only do tacky shit like stand in front of the Eiffel tower and eat overpriced food at tourist restaurants. Any celebration of European culture is automatically labeled literally Hitler. They're trying to get rid of Columbus day and stigmatize European traditions like St. Patrick's Day and Oktoberfest that many Americans love participating in. But hey, at least we have cinco de mayo and MLK day, right?

Americans only think of themselves.. im mixed race and amrmerican niggers legit tell me im not black cus im not african american

Whitenppl csll me whiteboy cus im not a nigger

is it true that mixed race people have identity issues?

hnnng

I think you are being encouraged to sever your connection to Europe
Nobody bats an eye if someone calls himself African-American or Asian-American but European-American sounds insane. I imagine you get shut down if you even say you are American with any European heritage and that you should just identity as American.

Also don't let them take away your Oktoberfest.
Don't tell any other Germans I said this but I think you have the better Beer.
There is so much variety to American Beer its amazing.

Dont worry, I'm sure Hollywood will churn out a movie explaining how it was actually transgender Muslim womxn who created the internet.

Fuck yeah they do.

>I imagine you get shut down if you even say you are American with any European heritage and that you should just identity as American.

that's all it takes to get labeled a white supremacist. To simply recognize that your roots are European. And its doubtful that Oktoberfest will be banned, it will just be marginalized and turned into an excuse to party and other degenerate shit as opposed to a celebration of German heritage. It has already been done to St. Patrick's Day. And what beers are you referring to? Yes, we have a lot of craft beer but our mainstream beers like Budweiser and Miller are awful

elaborate

>free education (which she clearly didn't take seriously)
This made smile. Good morning everyone :)

it's more likely that they make a movie about how muslims wuz philosophers n shiet before da evil crusaders oppressed them and shiet

And you're culture consists of "dude weed" and hookers galore.
Don't be rude. Just because a certain stereotype is portrayed doesn't mean that it is truely representative of our culture

Take notice of this poster, for he is a shill.

>'evul swastika im cool now rite guys hello fellow Sup Forums users of 4cahn.com
>Attempts to character assassinate a spokesperson who speaks against the current agenda
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

Will respond to keywords such as (but not limited to):
>mod(s), ban(ned), CP, retard, kike, (sand-)nigger, disgusting, degenerate, degeneracy, Trump, (S)Hillary, Election, (alt-)Right(-wing)

These posters hiding behind ''''''''''''''''''''le edgy maymay flags'''''''''''''''''' are the newest task force sent to sway the opinions of the average Sup Forums user.
Disregard, hide, report, and ignore them.

Is this human perfection?!

Nein!

Czechs have the best pilsner!

I mean to be fair oktoberfest here isn't really celebrating German heritage. it is mostly an excuse to get shitfaced. Maybe a little bavarian celebration.

Everyone knows your mainstream beers are shit but when I actually tried and find some good beers I found so much stuff. I can't even remember all the names
Or most of my trip to the US to be fair.

Yes, too bad they are almost extinct.

The reason you think that is because if we were playing a Civ game, America would've won the cultural victory by now.

That is a real phenomenon.
One time i was in New York, i saw a scene where Black Americans were really angry and made a whole scene with calling the police for a Black guy from Africa talking with words like nigga at them.

The fucked up thing is...they almost all talk like that. Even the more "edumacated" ones. I work at an office and we've recently had some diversity hires...complete ghetto trash.

Why even live.

I make schnitzel fairly frequently, but I don't like using pork. I prefer chicken. Also, I coat the meat in mustard (like a mittelscharf senf) before breading it. It makes the world of difference because it locks in the moisture of the meat while giving it a robust tangy flavor. Try it with Sußkartoffeln.
To answer your question, niggers have a bad habit of not conjugating verbs correctly. That's it. Ignore their manner of speaking because it is rather poor

this is why corporate America is dead and not worth being apart of. Qualified people will be discarded while affirmative action retards are hired and celebrated for being incompetent and any noncompliance to their charade will result in verbal abuse from your gender studies graduate HR officer

saying the west has no culture is like saying calling air "nothing"
you sure will miss air when its gone

Please refrain from using the swastika. It's a tool of the shills, and by using it you legitimise the shill posts and make it harder for the dumber part of Sup Forums to realise that swastika-location-banner != oneofus

what about stars and bars or the fasces?

Try veal instead of pork, pork is the poor mans version of schnitzel.

Never click the "geographical location"-dropdown. Just go with whatever your IP tells this site.
Everything else is an implementation to help shills hide easier.
Notice how many "bbc is best" threads are made by people using these new banners. And notice how the reactions are changing.

Or not. I personally don't care - let jews win, what does it matter.

Will do.
Danke sehr

>Irish culture
>literally just LARPing Americans

>irish aren't white

Well, finally niggers got on track with the founding fathers.

well I live in the American south so I feel justified using the confederate flag. As you can see I haven't been using it lately though

Needs some american

Then you are helping the shills and thus part of the problem.

So you are telling me you are just going to ignore sharting as a culture?

We need to get them on a breeding program so the can take back their country from the tyrannical anglo

sorry, man. I didn't know about that. When did this start happening?

Jesus she's fucking hot

>they is boring, mate
what the fuck

Fuck off lads, we don't mix with your kind.

From the day of its implementation.

But she is right.
Black, White, Hispanic, even Asian( as an induvidual group), are American phenomenons. Well, I guess its now a Western European thing as well after browning themselves.

Even if we're pale skinned as well? Don't kill all my hopes...

Nice meme, Muhammad. Watch out the government doesn't kick in your door over it.

fuck you nigger
it's not like you cucks are using them
5 half celts is better than no celts

This. They all adopted the parts of our culture, and now like to try and say we have none.

She's not wrong when talking about europe. No one outside of anglophone countries identifies as white.
However the "white Americans have no culture" meme is stupid

Who is this nigger and why should I care what comes out of her nigger-mouth?

Really sick of this slavic dumbass with turkish mustache instead of the proper beard, idiotic cockhole haircut and degenerate tattoo.
Pic related is how slav should look like you fucking apes.

damn...

Designed in California
Made in China

that's not a turk mustache though
it goes further down than turk ones

You're conflating the language with the people

Also
>British
>Complaining about the death of Gallic languages