Leaf hate thread

let's have a thread about these dumb retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their leader is the love-child of a brutal dictator, a closet homosexual, a communist, and a fucking retard

Please do us remaining rational leafs a favor and mercy kill us with nuclear strikes, I can't bear the fucking embarrassment anymore

A latin leaf.
No wonder he is such an embarrassment.

>yuropes talking shit while drowning in black cock

Most european """countries""" are the size of north american cities. What are you now netherlands? 11? 12 million?

lmao.

I 100% believe Castro is weedman's real father

As a Dutchman, I hate Canada for liberating our country after having our neutrality violated and being conquered by a bunch of autistic Germans. I hate Canada the most for taking in our royal family during the war. And I especially hate that the Netherlands gives those handsome bastards tulips every year in thanks for it all.

It really grinds my gears that those well hung sexual gods manufactured the assault rifles that our military uses and I absolutely despise the close military, economic and historical ties that have been forged between the great nation of Canada and our shitty swamp kingdom.

you just paid a terrorist who killed an american soldier $10,500,000, during 4th July, in a way that he gets to keep it all instead of paying reparations to the American widow who had her husband killed by said terrorist.

fuck canada

YOU H8 US CUZ U ANUS!

GET FUCKED YOU MOROCCAN FUCKER!

WE SHOULD HAVE LET THE NAZIS ENSLAVE YOU!

Mommy Trudeau is hot

>Mommy Trudeau is hot
If you like flat chested drug addicts.

Fully agreed

>tfw Alberta should be an American state or return to UK

Someone get us out of here

Trudeau just paid out a terrorist who killed a US soldier on July 4th

get fucked leaf

will britain protect leafland if trump ordered an invason..?

Bunch of weed smoking windmil faggots who can't get enough Arab cock in their collective vaginas wanna shit on another country. That's fucking rich.

Whatever faggot. It's not like you're willing to start stockpiling weapons to secede from the Ottawan regime.

You'll just continue to take the abuse, because you're a faggot.

Red ensign was so nice.

Your PM literally wore muzzie socks to a gay pride rally.

Thanks for Bieber and Lauren Southern, you bunch of degenerates!

What does Lauren Southern mean by this?

Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw

Honestlt been tryingnto wrap my hesd around how this happened and why it happened.. canada isnso fucking stupid on the goverment level all canada does well is PR.. ppl actually think we sre a nice friendly country

Trudeau is a cuck, but Castro is pretty based imo.

Its too good for them. Its too dashing.
They deserve their lame leaf.

>be me
>go to local club to smoke cigars, drink, and wish I felt like hitting on thots
>meet three cubanos
>have great discussion in Spanglish
>share Fidel cuckolded Pierre theory
>show them relevant pictures
>the cubans give their immediate and wholehearted assent to the belief that Justin is Fidel's son
True story.

Besides with the 'Red Ensign' gone Australia has the best derivative flag.

He's so quirky!!

Do Dutch Jews even exist?

... was that ...

Please leave Finland. You don't belong.

...the best ...

... you could ...

... do?

Good work! Keep shitposting in real life.

The way thing are going canada won't be a thing much longer...

I honest believe that Castro's son might be PM of Canada.

WRONG. it was too busy. the leaf flag is much cleaner and more modern. makes me proud. you guys need to cut the umbilical cord and get your own leaf flag like us, and ya boi norfolk island.

Do you enjoy interior design as well, leaf boy?

draw your own conclusion

Does anyone have the WWII document that Canada fucked up?

Aussie flag is in homosex blue.

i wasn't talking to you, asshole. go drink a 3 litre of soda and get diabetes and have your feet amputated and drive around walmart in your rascal.

" i'm sure your father will always be watching over you Justin ;)"

The Norfolk island and leaf flags are fucking queer. Shame on you.

>Implying you can derive the good things that the citizens of a country do by counting how many people are in that country
>You probably didn't even laugh your ass off, but sat behind your computer lifelessly
>2017

fuck, all white people look alike

>Who was Anne Frank

A fucking leaf

why would we have a union jack in our flag when we're gonna be 95% chinese/paki in 20 years? it just makes no sense,

Ash?

>all white people
>rainbow flag
a fucking faggot AND a non-white. youre just the whole package now aren't you?

t. toronto-dwelling shitskin

>Margaret Trudeau was promiscuous
who are you quoting?

>t.ching chang

What happens in a thread where you have impotent neets releasing their rage on people who for the most part aren't even canadians but just immigrated there. This said autism.
Trash canada all you want 0 shit given lmfao.

No, just enjoying baiting leafs

i live in hamilton ON and i'm ukranian

Trudeaus mother being promiscuous is the understatement of the year. She got caught fucking The Rolling Stones in a hotel room with an ounce of heroin.

stop wasting your life on Sup Forums

That's genuinely the advice I needed.
Good riddance