This is what an out of touch billionaire racist acts like, r-right?

This is what an out of touch billionaire racist acts like, r-right?

Wow I guess trump really is the best president since Jackson

What did he do?

Wtf, I love President Trump now...
A lot more respect in his little finger than the last two presidents put together...

Why is he taking that poor niggers hat?

Wind blew the Marine's dress cover off, he picked it up and put it back on him.

Probably stolen...

America you're like lucky and blessed to have this man as your leader.

>Trump stopping to pick up Marine's hat blown away by wind is president's latest viral moment

>hat
That's a dress cover you fucking effeminate little bitch

>How do we spin this

BASED BLACK MAN

As a former muhreen I think they should actually use the chinstrap. Especially next to a fucking helicopter. I know some ssgt probably said no.

Fuck off welfare queen.

I just noticed they're actually armed. I don't think Obama ever allowed the white house marines to be armed.

>bongistani using welfare as an insult

Heh.

LOL

Perfect

a pictures worth a thousand words

HAHAHAHA

>Trump treats African American soldier like a child, patting him like an animal - subliminal subconcious racism.

I think it's time to admit, we're all obsessed with Trump in a way Obama could have only imagined.

Love him or hate him, everyone is watching this mans every move.

Good Lord, President Trump is fucking Aces! Unlike that Homosexual coke head we had for the previous 8 years.

Lol Trump might be the most out of touch with society president ever

Holy fuck, I laughed out loud at this. How calmly he takes the hat off and just lays it on the ground.

Top kek

>you can't do anything about it because I'm the president

>into the trash it goes

I want to make a "no one would ever believe you" joke, but literally every democrat would believe it, even if it didn't get filmed

Who cares as long as he keeps the subhumans out of America that's all I care about

Post it to trump jrs twatter

Looks like a hat to me. Why didn't he take off his cap in respect to an incoming Prez?

The images of trump wandering aimlessly are extremely disconcerting. He has no agenda, no goal, no purpose. He has no idea what he's supposed to do and no one to talk to. He looks confused and lonely.
I can't understand how anyone can see him at these global events and see a man who is smart and powerful.

>mr marine, you're fired! sad!

I think so...everybody I hate, hates him...I don't know how much you know about our politics but in 2008 I voted for Ralph Nader...the green party. After eights years of Obama I was going to vote Libertarian, like I did last time but then the violence at the San Jose Trump rally made me realize, it wasn't a debate of ideologies, the "progressives" were trying to turn the election into a race war. So I decided, fine...I'm voting for the white guy. Took all the thought out of what should be a carefully measured position. I don't regret my vote one bit, not yet.

He steps on it after dumping on the tarmac. Brutal. How does he keep getting away with it?

Not surprised I havent seen a clip of this on any norwegian news sites.

God, Trump just steals everything. Hope the US bills him for that hat!

What the fuck is up with the most right guy's face? It's as if someone spliced two images together poorly.

retards

It's exactly how a out of touch billionare racist acts like actually.
Nice still photo to hide the actual TRUTH of what happened.

Do you think we don't know it's in reverse?

>reverse
Nice try nazi

You are delusional. Here's .02 for (((you))).

>Unlike that Homosexual coke head
That was never proven...and now the guy who said it did is dead. So that settles that.

>Brutal. How does he keep getting away with it?
Maybe now he'll finally get impeached.

I'm probably an idiot, but is there some meaning behind taking the hat off?

Did you read my comment and make a thread? That's what i said earlier

Trump kept trying to stop a guys hat blowing off, compared to Obama who had to be told to get off and thank the man in common decency.

>spot the nigger

Pinocchio's dad...

This
sadly this is true.

I AM NOT A CROOK

You're worse than Obama, moron

>mfw:i willnever live in a whale

kek

>why is this nigger wearing a hat?

>Trump might be the most out of touch with society president ever
Most in touch with the common man president in my lifetime. Much better than Hot sauce in her purse or inviting a traitors parents to the white House or having a son who likes to beat up a Hispanic in the projects or even parading a drug dealer who tried to kill a cop mother on stage as a hero.