Sup Forums will defend this

>An(other) unarmed Black man named DeJuan Guillory was murdered by a race soldier in Louisiana. Family says LE are lying about the details

kadn.com/family-and-friends-of-dejuan-guillory-are-stunned-after-he-was-killed-in-an-officer-involved-shooting/

m.wafb.com/wafb/db_330682/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=0A24Akki

>Later in the evening, investigators with LSP arrested Dequine E. Brown, 21, of Church Point in connection with the case. Officials say Brown was with Dejuan Guillory during the incident. She is charged with attempted first degree murder of a police officer and was booked into the Evangeline Parish Jail.

m.JEWBOOK.com/dejuan.guillory?tsid=0.9068111001902901&source=typeahead

Other urls found in this thread:

penpointnews.com/family-says-ville-platte-deputy-officer-killed-black-man-affair-girlfriend/?utm_content=buffer9e3d3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
katc.com/story/29773018/mamou-man-facing-attempted-murder-charges-after-atm-heist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so a black dude and some black chick with him try to kill a cop, they kill him and arrest her. what's the issue?

He wuz a gud boy, dindu nuffin!
He even had him a white baby mama! She all ovuh his jewbook page!

Dat raycis pig was just pissed because DuJuan (Don Juan) was fucking da pigs girlfriend!

penpointnews.com/family-says-ville-platte-deputy-officer-killed-black-man-affair-girlfriend/?utm_content=buffer9e3d3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I mean... Sheeeit! Jus look at dis cracka cop! You know he got a short dick!

>Unfortunately ain't no black people really willing to put in work like that right now.. so ain't gonna work
WOKE

IKR!
>Senpai this will stop if we start killing them. If an officer kill one of us, they shouldn't be allowed to leave the scene alive!
Does @FBI know about this?

this article is literally dindu
>He was righting his wrongs.

DINDU NUFFIN
COPS ALWAYS LYIN

The jewbook comments at the bottom are GOLDEN!
>Latoya Bize
>Joann DuRousseau your black ass needs to re-evaluate yourself bc everything you post makes you look even more stupid!

My Sides!

>Niglet dressed as spiderman
Bet he wants some of that Elsa pussy

>DeJuan
you wot m8

>Caleb Red
>Alcorn State University
>Joann DuRousseau just shut up because you're sounding even more ridiculous every time you open your mouth. You say cos need retraining but all of that goes out the window when it's something personal. DeJuan had NO REASON of being shot. It don't matter if he knew the risks of sleeping with the deputy's woman. Wrong is wrong and that's not even close to ANY excuse for a life to be taken away. You really need to think before you open your mouth because the stuff you've been saying is completely garbage. Don't rry and retract your first statement because you many every word you said. Simply sad.

My favorite part of the article:
>He was such a good and caring guy
>while burglarizing homes
>while trying to kill a cop

>No posts later than 2015
>No mention of "new girlfriend" Dequince Brown

Has DeJuan's jewbook page been scrubbed? I wonder what it looked like in May!

HE DINDUNUFFIN

Call facebook nosebook, not jewbook.

Call facebook noseface, not jewbook.

>DeJuan
Haha what the fuck

Notice how in the teitter comments people are saying cops should be killed on spot if they murder a precious nigger and one said "Happy micah johnson day"

>
>Carlene Long
>Southern University
>He was mad because his girl was getting that dark meat. White meat is dry and not as juicy! I guess he's gonna kill all black men because she's gotten a taste of the real deal. Once you go black, you don't go back!!! Pitiful, another one using his badge and uniform to gun a black man. Don't get mad because she went from a Vienna sausage to a Ball Park!!!

Twitter*

Okay... When did that happen? No more kikebook? Niggers were Google's for a while. What were Kikes? I forget...

Smelly dumb muh dick scum

Holy shit the facebook comments. This nation is fucked. Even whites are making nigger-tier comments.

>ballpark
dicklet nigger

>YAASSSS KING!
The whole thing (Twitter & Nosebook) is just a treasure trove of black racism.
It's enough to pull me away from @KFILE for a bit and that is hard to do right now.

Don't you think that some of it is tongue in cheek sarcasm that flies over their nigger heads?
Like ?
Some of it just has to be trolling.

wtf is a "race soldier"? Is that ebonics slang for an actual human (white)?

Fuck his disgusting coalburning wife

Another nigger nogs around. Gets shot and people get mad. Kill all the niggers i say

Another one down

It is lousiana, most people there are mildly retarded at best.

Da fuck you talking about? DeJuan never married Courtney Fontenot. She was just one of his baby mama. Besides, she got her a 'bigger nigger' now.

I was just about to suggest that this is not a race issue. This is a bayou trash issue.

Yes.
Also Turdiq Nasheed tryna race-bait da brothas

Probably a more eloquent way to put it, yes.

Remember that nigger that died in a cornfield, and animals ate his ears and stuff? The niggers were convinced that he was murdered and mutilated by police, then left in the field.
Or the nigger who hanged himself on a swing set? For some reason they were certain he was lynched.
And the nigger who hanged himself on the outskirts of town? The niggers just KNEW it was a lynching.
Or that nigger who fell into a wrestling mat and died from asphyxiation? Yeah he was upside down for hours, so his face swelled up with pooled blood. Well the niggers were just certain that a cop's son must have done it, and that the whole thing was just a coverup.

And how come Dequince E. Brown doesn't have ANY social media footprint? No Nosebook, no Twatter... Nuffin!

fuck yourself, kike

So... Courtney Fontenot is DeJuan Guillory's baby mama but DeJuan is fucking Dequince E. Brown AND banging Deputy Paul Holden LaFleur's woman on the side. Meanwhile, Courtney is Nosebook friends with Holli Manuel LaFleur and Ryan LaFleur. ALSO... Nettie Fontenot (another of Courtney's Nosebook friends has DeJuan Guillory's picture on her home page.

Wew lads!

>he wuz such a good boi
>out stealing at 4 am
>shot a cop
>on his way to be early fo church

I love it how you took the time to edit Facebook to Jewbook but not to remove the m.

And your point is what?
I only edited what I had to to get the thing to post.

'When we heard about this it’s like it wasn’t even real.” *sniffles* “I think he was just scared.” said Ronald McGee who is a friend of Dejuan.'

Yes that *sniffles* is in the article. It almost reads like satire or a made up article which would actually be hillarious. Make up shooting, publish it on some random site that looks legit news local station, spread on social media, sit back and watch the bait snare it.

he also attempted to murder a police officer a few years ago WHILE STEALING AN ATM WITH A BACKHOE

katc.com/story/29773018/mamou-man-facing-attempted-murder-charges-after-atm-heist

>Dequine

#DonkeyLivesMatter

JUSTICE WAS SERVED