Daily nigger hate thread

Daily nigger hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtube.com/watch?v=wmQebVSsRbA
liveleak.com/view?i=5d3_1321482903
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Detroit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_Race_Riot_(1943)
youtube.com/watch?v=K1gxCRD4nEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

there is literally nothing wrong with black people at all.

Why don't you take a trip to detroit then.

i have been there before and it is a great place. saged.

t. Nigger

Disgusting. There's nothing lower than a nigger. Chinks, spics, poos and other filth races look like angels compared to them

>hating on others because you can't handle your own inadequacy

stay classy Sup Forums

does one of them score 10 goals a year for your football team? makes it all ok then doesn't it

what is irony

you'll meet the rope soon nigger

>how to deal with niggers.webm

Thats why i put animal control.

haha thats the best one so far

What the fuck is going on here?

how does it feel being in the heart of niggerland?

We need to make distinction between black people and niggers.
BB King = a black guy.
Everyone in those webms = a nigger.
Whites can be niggers to but you obviously wouldn't call them a nigger, you would probably call them white trash and such.

This is wrong

Only the robbers should have guns

What kind of backward ass country is the USA

at least that woman still has her constitution to protect her! Who is winning now racists?

Ikr dude. We can always trust the police right?

That is actually a pretty easy death.

based cops

haha i like the extra bop at the end

Last one

Holy shit what's the story behind this?

South Africa.

I truly don't comprehend this. I mean, what does he figure is the best case scenario here?

Says the nigger

Look up "South-African special forces" and realise what your future holds

I just got pepper spray as a part of some training i was doing and god that must hurt

I don't know what country this is but isn't it generally illegal to shoot them while they're running?

He probably thought it was wing sauce lol

why tho

this is one of my personal faves, they cant help but destroy themselves

I have heard about detroit making a comeback, has anybody got the real story on this?

The fuck am i looking at

You can't save Detroit without a literal genocide.

beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/

even tho the have lower iq's?

>but muh upbringing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

The trans-atlantic adoption study proved that even when a black child is adopted by white parents, he is still more likely to be a petty criminal.

Nogs, while a big part of it, were only a part of it.

Detroit neglected a great opportunity to expand manufacturing outside of exclusively the auto industry, especially with all of the production they'd done for the war effort in WWII. They should have expanded into this territory permanently, whether it be everything from tanks to machine guns or maybe just supplying airplane parts. Once interests in automotive production largely went overseas, all of the eggs in their basket cracked, and the main staple of their economy was destroyed. It's only now just starting to come back (along with the rest of the city). This all could've been a lot easier to recover from, if it weren't for cancerous liberal policies, unions, and the 12th Street Riots. Which, blacks were a part of. ON THAT NOTE:

Fuck them for chimping out like they always do, and fuck Hollywood for trying to make chimpers look like victims. There's some that seem to function like human beings (or at least LARP it well enough), but it's not enough for me to ever be able to buy into the "le based blacky" meme. Most of them just don't work, leech off of other's hard-earned money, click-clack ooga booga whuzcrackalackinstankalank and diddy bop all over the city they plundered like termites, flapping their big puffy bubba lips about "we needza change mo money fo dem programz", KANGin and shit, but God forbid they ever did a fucking thing to fix it. Detroit is just now starting to come back, due to new (predominantly white) local businesses coming up, and developments like turning some of the abandoned buildings into say, apartments. Oh, and the Little Caesar's Palace opening up soon (RIP to the Joe and Mr. I). My hometown would be so much better off without jigs and liberals.

Anyways, about the movie. What's the writer's race/religion? Take a wild guess.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wmQebVSsRbA

You're goddamn right I'm mad. It's easy for them to say, all the way over in Hollywood.

the decline of detroit has multiple causes not just niggers

Holy shit, it's like that movie, World War Z. Is there a longer video of this?

Haha that ending.

liveleak.com/view?i=5d3_1321482903

But he dindu nuffin

They really are dumb. I'm not a thief but if I were I wouldn't start running immediately after picking up this beer. I would've just walked towards the counter like I was going to buy it then run as I got close to the door. Way to broadcast you're stealing.

>liveleak.com/view?i=5d3_1321482903

Thankyou kind sir

There's a whole 40 min documentary somewhere as well, do some google-fu "South Africa Special ops"

Damn George Lucas knows how to shoot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Detroit

ill keep it short but the automobile industry declined massively and the prices became cheaper for housing so a white flight happened as more and more niggers moved in.

Detroit rose and fell with the automobile industry."[attribution needed]Before the advent of the automobile, Detroit was a small, compact, regional manufacturing center. In 1900 Detroit had a population of 285,000, the thirteenth largest city in the U.S.Over the following decades, the growth of the automobile industry, including affiliated activities such as parts manufacturing, came to dwarf all other manufacturing in the city. The industry drew in a million new residents to the city. At Ford Motor's iconic and enormous River Rouge plant alone, opened in 1927 in Dearborn, there were over 90,000 workers.

By the 1970s and 1980s the auto industry suffered setbacks that further impacted Detroit. The industry encountered the rise of OPEC and the resulting sharp increase in gasoline prices. It faced new and intense international competition, particularly from Japanese and German makers. Chrysler avoided bankruptcy in the late 1970s, but only with the aid of a federal bailout. GM and Ford also struggled financially. The industry fought to regain its competitive footing, but did so in very substantial part by introducing cost-cutting techniques focused around automation and thus reduction of labor cost and number of workers. It also relocated ever more of its manufacturing to lower cost states in the U.S. and to low-wage countries. Detroit's residents thus had access to fewer and fewer well-paying, secure auto manufacturing jobs

First time I've seen this one posted without the filename R2-Dindu

> The negro specimen cannot be considered equal to the white man

That's all I have to say on the matter.

if that happened to me, I'd probably go on a nigger hunt rampage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_Race_Riot_(1943)

the race roits where the last nail in the coffin that realy accelerated the white flight.

The summer of 1967 saw five days of riots in Detroit.[21][22] Over the period of five days, forty-three people died, of whom 33 were black and 10 white. There were 467 injured: 182 civilians, 167 Detroit police officers, 83 Detroit firefighters, 17 National Guard troops, 16 State Police officers, and three U.S. Army soldiers. In the riots, 2,509 stores were looted or burned, 388 families were rendered homeless or displaced, and 412 buildings were burned or damaged enough to be demolished. Dollar losses from arson and looting ranged from $40 million to $80 million.

KEK it's the one where the black chick has a dick

>that hot entry
It's looks like something straight out of a goddamn video game.

>blames blacks
>doesn't blame the japanese that made better cars

youtube.com/watch?v=K1gxCRD4nEM

t. nigger

stfu

youre forgeting the massive race roits that went on in the 1943.

>implying niggers are to blame for Detroit
Have you ever heard of NAFTA?

BASED BLACK MAN!

you fight well daniel-san!

Fuck off kike.

I used to believe this, but the longer i live, the more experience teaches me that 99.5 percent of them are niggers. Its not worth even trying to seperate them.

>LE BASED BACK GUY

Back to T_D

there are some good ones namely the ones that served in the military and the ones with iq's above 100.

Great thread op

Nice proxy (((Goldberg)))

that's a white guy u fucking idiot
>2017
>expecting pol to do anything right

Likely a 1 out of 99 chance you would ever find a nigger like that.