Why is Laci Green red pilling her fans all of a sudden...

Why is Laci Green red pilling her fans all of a sudden? Wasn't she on MTV spreading Marxist propaganda just a few months ago? What did I miss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wA3XIfyzJw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499607623357.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

friendly reminder to sage and report all e-celeb threads

She's fuck a consequence guy

She got lonely.

Notice this men you can always change a woman's opinions she started taking the dick and he managed to sway all her opinions yes it is that easy if we take back power over women we take back society.

She got dicked by a guy so hard she changed her views. Had a girlfriend who behaved exactly like this, Google the phrase: social chameleon

She wants dick.

This isn't fucking redpilling. Holy shit, go back to r*ddit. Read a fucking book.

Hi bf redpilled her with his dick (male)

BEHOLD THE POWER OF DICK

youtube.com/watch?v=4wA3XIfyzJw

shes just an attention whore and you are swallowing everything shes giving you. stupid cucks.

Laci is fine as fuck. Her bf is a lucky lucky man. She got DSLs like nobody's business

Its not a redpill, there is no argument for more than two sexes. Everything else is a genetic aberration..

>be Lacy Green
>decide to educate those filthy misogynists at Sup Forums
>5 minutes later
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499607623357.webm

>social chameleon
Who is Joe Rogan?

Thanks for censoring the r word I was worried for a second

I don't know what set her off initially on the path but I'm sure she got redpilled hard after being attacked by rabid leftists

H&AHAH guiies did you evR thiNK thaT TOP rated REEDDIT POOST wouLD be SICK d000ds maKING A Swatika in MineCRAFT

1499!!!! (chrisintalilty is THEBEST CLEAN YOUR ROOM LOL)

She got puerto ricaned by Chris Raygun

Because she realized you get more youtube add revenue by pandering to reddit "alt right" faggotry than to insane, shrieking feminists.

>people with penises?
>yes i am a pop
>i identify as a person of penis

She saw an opportunity to get a lot of donations and attention from single men (alt-right). She took it. Same with every other female e-celeb and milo.

Women are so feeble

>Why is Laci Green red pilling her fans all of a sudden?

Because she can get more clicks that way and you fags fall for it.

Who do you think starts all the Laci threads on here?

/thread

While more than likely true, there is no going back from "this" side. She's a pariah to her buzz cut blue hair friendos.

((((them))))

Persons with penises. "People" is a somewhat problematic term.

She is getting up there in age and is realizing she needs to find a husband. No self respecting man wants to marry a crazy feminist.

She got a good dicking from someone of the Youtube skeptic community and now she's an alt-light faggot.
Stop giving that whore attention she's just following the ideology of the man she is currently fucking.

Apparently she started acting this way when she got her new bf

Apparently he is /oneofus/ and has been redpilling her.

Hhaha I love the internet

transphobic much?

it's called riding the zeitgeist, she noticed that the left was going full retarded and decided to suck some alt-little dick

Who cares? It's good that she redpills normies.

I think over 90% of women are like this. They are very good at completely changing their identities to fit in with others or adapt to a new environment.

because Chris Ray Gun dicked her good

She's just as retarded as you are.
This is basic science. It's not secret knowledge and the majority of people are aware of this other than some of the idiots that she appeals to. Everyone here is 15 year old youtube audience confirmed.

it's sad that common biological science is redpilling now

well she isn't redpilling anyone because this isn't a fucking redpill. stop posting.

>why do women do X
Attention.
100% of the time.

what happened is some social scienints used the tern gender in a very sepcific feiad to explain cultural parts of presnation of self and retards took it out of context and pretended it appied across the board

She changed to drastically and to fast
There's something up

All of this redpilling from Laci makes me want to titfuck her

>WHY DONT WE JUST USE DIFFERENT WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE SAME THING???
t. the left

damn... is she, dare I say it

/ourgirl/?

this, we should only be making threads about MSM articles and satirically responding to them with Hitler and Jew memes. None of these reddit fags know how to be real 4channers.

How is realizing that there are 2 sexes red pilling? This is basic biology.

95% of women aren't permanently attached to their beliefs and social identity. Meaning, these are important to them so much as it's getting them attention and resources to live a comfortable lifestyle. If more lucrative beliefs and social identities come along that they can change into, 95% of women will do that.

Laci Green never gave a shit about social justice as a deeply held conviction. Now that it's clearly sputtering as a social movement she's going to something else. That's what women do. You can dick most SJWs normal and most right-leaning women will start tattooing themselves, lopping off their hair and demanding welfare for refugees if the man they're interested in promotes those retarded things.

Yeah, and they have zero in-group loyalty. So when a new dominant culture moves in they accede to it instantly.

Redpill redpill i love it when redpill woke redpill sheeple

women for the most part are starting to get a taste of the BS they have been pushing
They don't like the taste anymore.
Just keep doing what you are doing, women will always follow strong men

she, like all women, is just going in the prevailing wind. Definition of attention whoring

also e-celeb threads are cancer

Bullying doesn't w---

Overton window is so far to the left that even Bill Nye has managed to steal her job

How can she stay relevant if politicians like Trudeau are spewing the same SJW shit on daily basis for ears of hundred millions of people

apparently altright/gamergate-type audience is a greener pasture for indie content publishers. Big Man Tyrone is making a nice buck out of Kekistan meme

I dont see these comics making any money you dumbfuck pole nigger

It wasn't bullying.
She just spent a few months talking with people from the right, made a video on it, and this alone turned SJWs against her.
So basically, just because she didn't completely ignore why people thought different, SJWs are pushing her away from them.

She's controlled opposition. I never heard of her before April of this year! Watch out, she's a honeypot. Or a trap. Or both. She /is/ cuter than Richard Spencer though, so maybe it's worth it.

lol'd hard @ pic
no regrets fk these people

>Big Man Tyrone is making a nice buck out of Kekistan meme
Tyrone's thing is that he gets paid for making whatever video you want him to make.
I'm sure he gets money from views, but his main job is that.
You could just pay him now to make a video calling kekistanis cucks.

stay mad Mike

Her boyfriend dicked her so hard that she changed her views completely after he redpilled her.

The lesson here is that women are malleable and it's up to men to change them with their dicks. Feminism is headed by crusty old single women because they can't get dick and want to ruin it for all the other young women out there. Go out, be brave and dick some beautiful young girls and turn them over.

>mfw Tariq Nashiiiet called her a suspected white supremacist

No, not the same thing - their (wordier) definition separates the genitals from identity.
'someone with penis' = who knows what gender the creature is, maybe it's a /woman/ with a penis! (see?)

I've seen some SJWs say that she can't be trusted because she's white because white women will always be welcomed by white supremacists.

The Election of Trump was the first real electoral defeat for many Millennials. That in and of itself is going to break a few folks out of their stupor.

This. Also I watched a Fritz Lang movie from 1952 called Clash by Night. In it, the woman bitched about men being weak and having no backbone. Cucks in 1952! We never should have taken out Hitler. The Jews pussified us ever since.

Oh God that's too funny, nazi bro.

Nigger intellectuals

What's funny is that we aren't doing anything, SJWs themselves are turning someone with almost 2 million subscribers, and their biggest supporter in Youtube into their enemy.

This just shows how easy it is to peruede women to believing what you want. I bet if Laci was dating a black isrealite she'd be tweeting we wuz kangz n sheit.

Kek

Literally who? Saged

but thats what i mean. man and woman, male and female are already used to describe what someones reproductive capabilities are, but now they hijack these words to assign them a new meaning instead of finding new words to describe their mental illness.

either you use new words to describe these new mental illnesses, or you change the meaning of male and female even though theyre already established and you still have to find new words to describe male and female since you just took their meaning.
to a normal person the former would be the obviously better choice but to a mentally ill tranny faggot its the latter because then they can also play the victim card if they push out some crocodile tears when you use the "wrong" word

She would also pay the toll

Former biggest SJW in Youtube.

>isrealite
Doubt it, she's half Iranian.

this is just trying to stay relavent dont fucking fall for it you retards

>What did I miss
dick power>girl power(propaganda indoctrination)

Underrated

>Why is Laci Green red pilling her fans all of a sudden?
She's getting that BRWC (big right-wing cock)

Uhhh yeah, male and female are 'sexes', but what she means by that is 'trannyism, binary, nonbinary, cis, noncis, genderqueer, genderfluid, et al are genders :), whereas one's sex is biological '

She's had an online presence for almost a decade. I used to chat to her when she had like 10k subs.

you are all nothing but meme spouting faggots neck yourself.

You sound extremely jewish.
And gay.

He's right though, the dude is a manlet, his dick can't be big.

no im sick of e celebs threads fuck off back to jew tube.

the formerly biggest SJW "sex-posi" youtuber switches talking points after her channel starts stagnating.

really maeks one thonk

>after her channel starts stagnating.
But it isn't, she gets consistent amount of views.
And she must have another job, considering she only releases a video every 2 months or so.

stagnate means to stand stand still, as in water stagnates if it is not running. so when her channel remains consistent, it did in fact stand still, therefore it is stagnate, but I'm not going to argue semantics.

This is the case where she has science 100% back her up. This is objective fact, not opinion or shitposting.
Male squash flowers release pollen for female flowers and the female flower will begin to start making zucchini full of seeds behind the female flower.

Humans not too different. Male penis releases sperm for the female vagina, and babies form behind it

>the dude is a manlet, his dick can't be big.

How many bones in your dick?

t. manlet

fpbp
saging this shit

>i mean im not sure I do agree with them anymore

What the fuck. She had a MTV show and now she's changing her mind? Seem's like a bad career move to be honest, she can say goodbye to remaining host. Almost makes me respect her a bit..

A sage is not a downvote, reddit.

Twink sex can change anybody

Beta males are uncomfortable with this concept for some odd reason. It is true though.

>993300

Oyveyazmir!

Isn't she also HIV positive?