Ultraviolence

The coming century will be a century of ultraviolence because of climate change. Total war of all against all. Steel yourself young man, and prepare for total war. It's what you were made for. You were made to kill your enemies and rape their women. You are not a fallen angel, you are a risen beast.

Every day I thank the almighty God for letting me be born in the age of ultraviolence, the most interesting of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3aeWHz6Zok

Other urls found in this thread:

courant.com/politics/hc-newtown-school-board-trump-letter-20170403-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yawn

Nice digits and nice buzzwords but today we're talking about the sandy holocaust and the 8 millin Chillon who dead

courant.com/politics/hc-newtown-school-board-trump-letter-20170403-story.html

Why does that Asian skull look more sinister to me than the skulls of Caucasians?

Is it because I'm Caucasian or does everyone see it?

It's caucasian you dumbass. The point on the top of the nose gives it away.

You're right I think. There is massively more people than necessary, all mixed together duribg a time of economic prosperity in an absurd denial of tribal instinct.

So, what will happen when the prosperity inevitable runs out, considering it is based on debt and limited resources? With the tower of babel of forcibly mized tribes still in place?
Absolute savagery, war like we've never seen before.

Someone please kill me

I am a weakling too afraid to kill myself
I am scared of other men

>I am scared of other men

Post feet. I'll protect you from the other men if your holes are tight enough, m'laddie.

I'd rather die.

I hate myself for not being alpha

Weak men like me are supposed to die

The eye sockets aren't the right shape and something is wrong with the jaw I can't put my finger on.

Is it even a photo?

We must train with the longbow and the lance and the shortsword to prepare.

No. Guns, knives, bombs. 4th generation warfare.

Perhaps you're not a weak man after all, but never had the chance to prove your worth in this degenerate world.

You can be the master of this new world if you prepare. Or maybe you'll just die like a pathetic weakling. You have a choice to make, pussy.

MY WARFACE IS READY

with gillete mach 4 we give you 4 razor sharp edges to mow down your 2 o'clock shadow and come off looking like a baby back bitch made mother fucker

sort yourself out

Why can't I just die

I'm pathetic

you are unsorted

you life is in such a mess you are getting off on pity over internet image boards

get your shitty life together senpai

> kill enemies and rape their women
> not kill enemies and their women

degenerate

>climate change
real faggot?

>... because of climate change

-___-" can't make this level of mental retardation up.

of anything, ultraviolence will be the result of the cancer called leftism destroying verything that is sane and good, and the actions and reactions of that.

>climate change
see macron threads loser

Who cares why? Climate change, mass migration, feral niggers, islamic terrorism, white ethno state, police state, jews, communists ... who the fuck cares why? I just wanna fucking go already

>because of climate change
lol

Climate change MIGHT be speeding up natural Earth variations, but we're actually in a cool period right now and evidence from only a few hundred or even thousands of years is pretty inconsequential. Don't forget Earth was a snowball once.

Fucking badass speech, dude. Let's hang out and listen to Slipknot sometime.

>The coming century
>Steel yourself young man

>American

Opinions on all things scientific discarded.

Even if climate change is fake, human progress will make earth unlivable through air and land waste and resource scarcity. Look at China - that's just a hint of our future unless if billions die.

Talk shit when your trash country conquers Mars with robots.

>last night at this time it was -1
>tonight it is 7
TEMPERATURES HAVE RISEN 8 DEGREES IN 24 HOURS. THE CLIMATE CHANGE KILLINGS ARE UPON US

this, were all going to be old men before anything interesting happens

You need to get out of the UK and have a good 'ol camping trip in the US of A. Nothing makes you feel like more of a man than being out in the wilderness, fishing, starting your own campfire, etc.

I'm dead serious. If you're as fucked up as you are telling us, and want to kill yourself but lack the courage, just go on a fucking camping trip in the US wilderness for a bit, and then decide afterwards if you want to kill yourself still or not.

Just do some manly activities away from civilization.

Ok, that's my serious post on Sup Forums for the day, back to shitposting.

The Syrian civil war and the migrant crisis were both caused by climate change. It's already happening. You are already in pre-ultraviolence.

awesome then

>The Syrian civil war and the migrant crisis were both caused by Israel. It's already happening. You are already in pre-ultraviolence.

Fixed that for you. But agreed, anyone with eyes can see that the stages for WW3 are being set.

>The Syrian civil war and the migrant crisis were both caused by climate change.

Fuck off kike we don't believe your lies here

ISIS wouldn't exist without ISRAEL

There would be no migrant crisish without israel.

>MUH JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

The quote is 100% authentic

So is this

.. and this letter

Cringe

vid stared out as a sick intro to a Metal song. But it's just some barely understandable retard spouting the same shit over and over. Fuck off.

>88
O mein Führer!

Oh the fun we'll have user. Such a lovely century this will be!

>there are people who are unironically oblivious to what's coming
You fellas are basically honorary niggers at this point.

I wonder
if the 20th century was the three-way struggle between Fascism, Russo-Communism and liberal democracy
what is going to be the 21th century?

Let's get right to the point here. The days of multicultural rainbows and unicorns are over. War, total war, is on the horizon. Do you know your enemy?

Climate change huh? You mean the climate that was hotter 800 years ago than it is today?

You really think so? Air forces can just bomb civilian targets if things get too out of hand idk how citizens could do much of anything nowadays.

dying is the real redpill

lay off the pizzas and cans of Carling and get lifting user. give it 2 weeks minimum and you'll feel a lot better

lol faggot yo bro this is totally fuckin a clockwork orange bro

>what is guerilla warfare
>what is selective assassination and terror
>what is infrastructure sabotage
It fucking sickens me that hollywood gave the normies the retarded notion they have any ideea of how modern war is waged

you shave with that edge? Nice digits tho