Who will you support in the usa vs china war? Who will win? Please support china...

Who will you support in the usa vs china war? Who will win? Please support china. usa did enough damage on the world already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Queah3jAxeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give me a job and i'll have a big bowl of general Tsos chicken waiting for you.

This is a vpn right kek

Command and conquer generals some day

>Chinese
>"Please suppourt China"
USA already won, you know why? Most of the Chinese speak English.

Hahahaha, the Chinese economy will collapse soon. You guys have more debt than you can ever handle.

Only a fool and an Schizophrenic will support filthy heartless, gutter-oil dwellers.

I hope they destroy eachother
Good riddance

no one because neither country benefits my country besides europe and russia

You guys can't even drive or walk down the fucking street properly. You're dirty animals. Fuck letting you win ww3.

I can't tell if you're talking about us or the chinks

That's how bad things have gotten

We fight for peace, preserving freedom, protecting our people. It's the right thing to do.

I don't think a war like this is possible nowadays. We're all too smart because we know that such a war would be fought purely for economic reasons; nobody would actually be motivated to fight for the purpose of having a better GDP

More debt than what we have?

always hated those moralizing fuckers in that tank...

>protecting our people
>other side of the world from "our people"

who else here beat "shit-towel" (the nuke) on hard?

>We fight for peace, preserving freedom,
Take a good look at the Middle East. We've been purposely destabilizing that region for decades

fuck communism

If there was another gonna war, India would definitely support the US
> The spoils for India would probably be Pakistan being reabsorbed
> Parts of China
>Manufacturing agreements

India would benefit more than anyone

fucking stop coming to my work place every day and asking for A2 baby formula. I tell you which days it comes in and that you better be in around 2-3pm because all the other chinks are waiting around to buy every single tin. Still you come in every day and ask for it. Just fucking learn how to make your own fucking milk powder without putting a bunch of toxic shit in it

ill support destruction of both

Better dead than red

>he doesn't understand that there is a constant geopolitical struggle for global cultural dominance that, once settled, will finally bring the world real perpetual endless and infinite peace.
quit playing retarded charlie

No joke, in an actual attack on america I would fight for my american brothers to the death.

fuck usa sweden here with support for china

I'm supporting the US, at least they aren't buying all our houses while selling us shit that breaks after the warranty runs out.

whoever drops a nuke on Stokholm and Malmö.

I support chyna because they sell me cheapo electronics.

sorry but Africa already sent you biological weapons

Vice Versa
I border Canada and feel responsible for its safety.

>supporting China

We may be kike-controlled monsters, but at least there's something decent trapped inside that might one day be free.

Chinese are subhuman, through and through.

youtube.com/watch?v=Queah3jAxeE

China has no power, a paper tiger fuck you for siding with chinks

1 billion people and you have to steal technology from other countries to build things like aircraft. you fuckers suck ass

that is the reason why I want the Nukes.
Burn sweden. Burn everyone living here and everything that can be found here down to ash. Irradiate everything. Turn her into a wasteland where no one can live.
atleast then, we will finally not have the arabs ruin us anymore.

yeah but I'm afraid nukes might mutate the niggers into something worse

>Take a good look at the Middle East. We've been purposely destabilizing that region for decades
>purposely

Exactly. There's a purpose: maintaining American imperial hegemony.

I will support oure own movments.

Fuck the Russians, fuck the Americans and fuck the Chinese.

After china hacked the us and started killing off their contacts in 2010 shit has gotten real.

Chinese expansion will either result in war or the destruction of us dominance.

Read about the intelligence war. Its insane how far reaching these new powers has become.

China possibly has the most effective intelligence operation ever put to life.

I'll support you if you call for genociding niggers.

USA is 20 years ahead in technology, China will lose lol

im not white so i have no loyalty to this shithole. give me an asian qt and i will defect. glory to zhongguo.

I SUPPORT

SINK
THE
CHINKS