Well, that didn't take long

>buy house
>get bullied by an undercover pedophile ring right away

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence#Australia
tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/telling-us-you-dont-need-a-tv-licence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dear bureaucratic cuntrag,

i don't wantch or record any live TV programs on any channel, and i do not download any BBC shit on any platform.

go fuck yourself.

person who only watches TV through his computer and does not consume any of your taxpayer funded agenda driven shite

can't be that hard?

tell them you don't need one and prefer american media broadcasters such as PBS (they rebroadcast BBC stuff) as a joke

>Bongs have to buy a TV license even if they don't have a TV

Further proof all the non-shitty Anglos moved to the US.

Send them a letter back saying that you have no desire for any further communication from them, and you will charge them the sum of £50 per letter as an administrative charge.

When their next automated letter comes through, send them an invoice.

when they don't pay it, send them a final demand. When they don't pay that, raise a claim at your local court for the sum incurred plus costs.

Eventually, they will stop sending you letters, but it can be a nice little earner.

>Buying the real estate jew

You only have yourself to blame

Did they also send you an intimidating letter for owning silverware without a license?

>mrw I'm not british enough for this thread

wonder if that would work. i mean you'd never win, but its a worthy troll ...

For the life of me I'll never understand why brits would rather have this fascistic license system instead of putting up with a few minutes of ads between their mindless liberal propaganda shows.

Silly burger, everyone knows that you don't own anything of value in the UK, it's all property of the Crown

Why is''nt this one of the interview memes?

What are the educational requirements to become Manager of the TLDF?

>"well sir,ive watched t.v. my whole life"
YOU'RE HIRED.

I've done it before with loads of companies.

Eventually they'll send you a cheque which you can cash as 'final settlement', or you can proceed with the case.

I've always just taken the cheque, I can't be fucked taking a day off work.

No one would send tv investigators house to house if you still had guns.

t. burger

>John Hales

Well well well, I wonder how much stuff this guy has on Facebook...

You have to pay if you watch on computer too.

Tell them that first they have to confirm that they've paid jizya to certified jizya collector like yourself.

nice. thanks for the lifehack.

Reading that raised by blood pressure a bit. No joke.

What the fuck is wrong with england. It souds like the fucking stazzi are going to kick down your door

The court won't side with you you dipshit

if you don't watch any BBC on your computer you don't. according to the letter anyway.

its for BBC ((programming)). doesn't say shit about netflix.

One time they actually came to knock on my house so i answered the door naked and pretended to have autism.

>watching BBC ever

Tell them you are a Free man on the land and that you do not wish to treaty with them.

Why?

The TV Licensing company has entered into the contract by dint of continuing to send me letters, despite being aware of the administrative charge that I levy for dealing with them.

They accept the £50 charge, and have not paid, therefore we would go to court for me to get a judgement in my favour which I would then turn over to a debt collection agency.

Just say you're a weaboo too busy fapping to loli and shitposting on the internet to watch their gay ass TV.

Just like us Amerifats have to buy health insurance even if we're unhealthy........wait, where am I going with this?

BRAPpost them irl. Send them a letter with nothing but BRAAAPPPPPPPP

That's clever.

They're a private company with as much authority as you or I. Ignore that letter and if they do come knocking be as awkward as possible, don't answer any of their questions, tell them whether or not you have a TV is none of their business and do not let them into your home.

>tfw I'm literally moving in with my gf today
>tfw if the tv license goons come knocking while I'm not in I just know she'll let them in since she's a big pussy

Send letter starting that you download bbc from BLACKED.COM and do not watch the public broadcast

>not owning your own property
hahah oh wow.

Whats interesting is that in most countries their is some form of taxation or public funding scheme for state backed media its just that its typically rolled into normal taxes and not its own tax. The TV license is shite because everyone knows they are paying for propaganda and social-engineering but its obviousness raises good skepticism compared to the huge number of other states that have publicly funded media but no specific taxation/license.

As for me I haven't had a TV for about 11 years now and thus haven't paid a license for a long time, never got any trouble from them. Only thing done by BBC that's worth watching is Adam Curtis's work they put out.

>ancaps actually believe this

>Anglos

Not living in the good old US of A

KeK

Slave to a queen jew

shut up and pay out. Fucking white slave. your meat is nothing, but a sex slave toe sucking cum trash can to the muh elites of Eur

Be a good goy and make yourself a muslim boy toy.

fucking faggot

Do they really?

just call them and tell them you don't need one
do it in the most australian way possible, tho

Get a lifesize cardboard cutout of Jimmy Saville and put it at the door when they knock, carefully open the door from behind so they never see you. If they try to come in, slam the door in their face.

>euro cuck
>owning anything

What are you gonna do if the government try to rob you ? Nothing because you don't have guns.

You can do the same in America with debt collectors , I didn't feel in owed a company money for shitty service never rendered, they sent it to a collector, I demanded a validation of debt they never provided it, each violation of he debt collection act allows you seek $1000 damaged in court.
All you have to do is proved you sent the letter, if they can't show a response they are guilty.
If the harass you, send a letter demanding them to seize all communications all you have to do is prove you sent the letter and show the letters they sent after

I like this. Have you genuinely, unironically cashed real £?

I was going to collect all my junk mail and just send it to them every once in a while.

Should I expect a faggot to knock on my door? I've seen the YouTube videos but I didn't realise they have datamined every single address in the UK to harass normies.

>he thinks the Irish government can't take his land at any moment and pay him shit for it.
You dribbling spastic.

>inb4bongexplainssomecrazyloopholetoprovetheyactuallydon't

Same shit every time. "UHH no burgerfat, we can buy guns same as you, you just need to join a gun club, go through a 3 year waiting period, buy a separate house with a panic room to store the gun in and then get inspected daily to make sure its still there and hasn't actually been shot. See? Easy peezy."

I had a federal government goon come to my home and pressure me into completing the census a couple years ago. Used the words "dont make us come back, you dont want us to come back" when i promptly closed the door in his face.

i wish they had that here so they could come to my door and i could personally tell them to fuck off

Can't wait until you need an INTERNET LICENSE

>watching BBC
>on any device
If you own just a computer and/or a phone/tablet, can they bully you into paying their fee?

If you watch tv, pay the licence
If you don't watch tv or use Iplayer then just throw it to the bin.
You don't have any obligation to provide them with your details or let them in into your property. You can also withdrew the implied right of access so it will be against the law for them to send any of these bullish letters or knock on your door.

They got Swat Vans

Stalk you in your home until you pay them to fuck off

checkt

only if on iPlayer from any device, read the language

Livestream yourself beating them with a metal pipe.

Get rid of TV.

Actually you don't own the property in Ireland or England you can own the freehold rights to it. The land itself is owned by the state. In USA they can they can own the land itself not just the right to it.

>pretended

Tv license what the literal fuck?

>Adam Curtis
your post started off strong, but your nigger IQ was eventually exposed.

>pretended

>cease

Tell them to fuck off. they can't do shit, it's just scare tactics.
They could literally see my friend watching TV through his livingroom window and he still told them he didn't have a TV and they couldn't do shit.

kek

Don't talk to them ever. Whenever they send a goon round, ask to see their ID and then say absolutely nothing. Film the entire interaction. They will try and stitch you up because their agents are paid on commission, if you say nothing you are not entering into a contract with them and there is nothing they can do.

t. Never paid for it and never will.

Orwellian term for "RTV tax"

First contact them an tell them you are removing their implied right of access to your property, second put a clearly displayed sign stating that you have removed their implied right of access, third when they come to your door film them and tell them that you are filming them and have removed their implied right of access, forth watch them run away

Is that before or after you open fire on them?

You don't need a TV licence unless you have a TV. Tell them to fuck off. Who the fuck watches TV nowadays anyway?

You had them too, petrol-sniffer, back when you had public broadcasting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence#Australia

>get a friend to fill an external hard drive so you don't have any pirated data coming in
>???
>free tv

Yup, the last time was from British Gas, who just would not stop sending me marketing bullshit no matter how many times I asked them to take me off their lists and just send me bills.

It's easier if you're self employed, you can just invoice them as any other client.

There's nothing worth watching on British TV anyway that isn't available on Netflix/Amazon etc.

>television detector vans
What happened to the UK?

it has been like this for a long long time mate.

That argument doesn't work in burger land and is even more less likley to work in a country with crown land

Always makes me chuckle thinking back to the days when a tv license detector van would drive around the estate and everybody would turn their tellys off until they went.

don't open it next time, write "return to sender" and mail it back

>living in the UK
top lel

tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/telling-us-you-dont-need-a-tv-licence
Here you go, fill this out and you're done

>tv license
>but you don't own a tv or use shitty tv apps in computer/mobile

that's like saying i need to pay a fee for having a dog in advance even if I won't have a dog on my life. fuck them

What the fuck? What kind of disgusting shithole has the UK turned into?

I don't get it either. Some legacy European bullshit

I got bullied once by Swedish DDR tv police, got a bill. Just called them and said that I had gotten rid of the tv. No more inquires. and can still enjoy watching swedish communist tv

Tell them you don't watch TV or any of their bullshit programs and to fuck off and if they start shit you have your house monitored by video surveillance

You obviously didn't read the article, it was abolished in 1974, our public broadcasting is funded by govt. grants.

I reiterate what in the literal fuck

turn over for more information

>can still enjoy watching swedish communist tv
And why would you do that?

They have like one or two shows that are worth watching and I get free cable which means I can watch all the good stuff from Discovery / NG.But usally just use the tv for Kodi usage

Please tell me this is just a meme

i'd rather not pay a TV license than forcibly hand over my 2 cents a day for fucking Q&A

In between that and regulation of the internet May talked about, your government has gone insane.

>turn their tellys off until they went.
lmao. Brits always so calm. TV detector vans would not have gone so easily here.

What percentage of Brits actually pay this fee?

Cunt qanda would still be on except you'd be ignorant. Also we wouldn't have comfy qanda threads.

please kill yourself on the way back to r eddit

Because then every channel would be like ITV and I just can't take that risk.

>Be Swede
>Have TV, no license
>Have it hooked up
>Mfw the Swedish telecom service knock on the door
>Mfw I cover the big wall mounted flatscreen with a sheet and start recording everything
>Hi we have this order from the telecom service to check your house (They are allowed in by law)
>Sure sir, i'll just record you along the way!
>Mfw he sees the screen
>Mfw its a huge legal nono if he touches ANYTHING in the house, he is literally only allowed to look in the rooms, but not allowed to i.e open closet doors or UNCOVER STUFF
>Mfw i told him it was a microwave
>Mfw he told me i was an idiot if i thought he would believe that
>Mfw i saw the look on his face when he realised I'd filmed that
>Mfw i filed for harassment and got 6000 kronor = 3 years of TV license in Sweden

Go pay it you fucking commie.

The BBC are pissing away tax payer's money on worthless shows, and clearly they haven't got enough cash to do so already.

The BBC should have one channel and it should be a 24 hour unbiased news, but that's wishful thinking.