So when is russia giving these areas back to finland?

so when is russia giving these areas back to finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150
youtube.com/watch?v=GskyD10QgV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never

Never. There's no reason why they'd give them back either.

Wtf is porkala?

When Finland becomes a superpower and challenges Russia. The world isn't a Western European classroom, you don't get shit handed to you because you've cried hard enough.

never, why should we?

when does finland give itself back to sweden?

mosquitos

They paid for those in bodies so I guess never?

After we help glorious Russia defeat the decadent West in the WWIII.

When Finland becomes part of Sweden again.

You will not like what you'll see there. Google Street View the border from both sides. Its fucking halarious. Russia is dead to me

when finland become strong enough to take it from Russia and that unlikely to happen

Just what they need - more nothing.

Why were the allies super butthurt over Hitler but 100% okay with the USSR?

Hint: it rhymes with yews

>mfw it's true
nevertheless gib viipuri pls

My God, sleepy Sakura-chan is adorable/erotic as heck.

this
stupid rebels

Why they should?
Finland needs more snow and trees?

Okay, was not russian historically. But it's swedish, not finnish.

A small plot of land we had to rent to Russians. We already got it back a very long time ago.

A lot of Finland was Swedish historically so that's kind of a moot point.

Finland looks like average redneck USA, Russian side is much more grey and vatnik-y

This would be funny if this wasn't so true...I actually feel a little depressed now.

Beautiful, well-preserved forests on Russian side while Finland has been raped by capitalist pigs.

Better question is why would we fucking want them?
Soviets ruined those regions. They are nowadays filled with ruined infrastructure and worthless russia.

When we sack Moscow, and this time corporal from brunau (Hitler) does not beg us to stop.

KARJALA TAKAS

Found the commie. Kys.

never

Fuck you, Russian pieces of shit.

>mfw it's the truth
I don't hate Russia for attacking or generally being our enemy for 1000+ years, but for what they're done for my forefathers' Karelia. Any chance we get to occupy Karelia, I will personally lead a one man cethnic cleansing crew to purge the sl*v out of my Finnic Karelia

We'll have to cleanse the whole of Karelia then. Barely any finns left there. Stalin purged all of them. Sad, i know. One day the fall of the ryssä will come my friend.

Karelia is definitely Finnish clay

We sent some 350 Finnish Americans over there during the Winter War, mostly ambulance crews, and a couple of them died in Karelia from dirty Russian scum

Why aren't we supporting a Karelian separatist movement

shut up rebel scum
Finland belongs to sweden

Finns don't want it back and Russia paid for it in more lives than it's worth.

Those areas look like worse shit than they did days after jatkosota and Finland doesn't need its own Narva.

Come get it Muhamed. We have been waiting since WW2.

Sweden belongs to Norway tho.

Why do you even want us
>Finland joins Sweden
>+5 000 000 new citizens, biggest minority in Sweden
>Most likely will form their own folk party
>Most likely will get at least 50% of the Finnish vote. That is 2 500 000 votes
>Will become the biggest party in Sweden
>Finns rule Sweden

On the other hand, please take us

>everyone says Russia is planning to annex Blatic states
>its actually Finland who wants to annex Russian territory based on some old maps
really get my jogging nogging. I guess we need more armored divisions on the border in Karelia to counter this new threat from Finland.

>Wtf is porkala?¨

rented naval base

Those shitholes? Let them have it

>armored divisions

Enjoy your expensive fuel burning paperweights.

>Wtf is porkala?
Its like soviet Gibraltar but in Finland.

>I guess we need more armored divisions on the border in Karelia to counter this new threat from Finland.
You should

for what ? To be handed over to the califate ?

>>Finns rule Sweden
Like it could get any worse.

The cost of bringing those areas back to a Finnish 1st world standard would be a small-scale Korea-unification tier. I have no idea what Russia even sees in those areas, they seemingly don't see anything so they spend absolutely no money there, so everything from housing to infrastructure is heavily fucked and outdated, even by Russian standards.

Karelia is a historic region of Finland but other than that I don't really give a shit. Would be a massive cost and not much would be gained. Has any Finn user actually been to Karjala or Petsamo? Is there anything worth noting there other than all the same stuff we have in Finland already, as in forests and lakes.

The fuct that Russia doesn't develop those regions just means that they stay pristine, clean and ecologically balanced. Russia is a giant nature park with people living in small reservations isolated from nature so they wouldn't pollute it.

other way around
their biggest mistake was splitting off.

Then you would have to rule Swedish Nig Nogs and let them into glorious Snow Elf land.
Unless you go full hakkaa päälle on them as soon as you achieve power. Night of the long Puukko when?

Finns don't put up with bullshit. Malmöin sota would beautiful.

>Finns rule Sweden
Pekka, please, we fucking need that shit.

>Like it could get any worse.

Our first demand will be to return all historical lands to finns and ban swedes from living there

haista vittu saatanan huora

>Finns bitch about Saami
>Claim Saami territory as Finnish

when you take them back from russia

Hey its not like only ukraine (invaded by russia by proxy war) has worse crime index.. than sweden. Good its not the case here.

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150

RIGHT.

>Claim Saami territory as Finnish

The Sami have mostly succesfully integrated, its called absorption.

>absorption
Would you call it that word if it would be performed by Russians after complete occupation of Finland?

This right here even though this thread is full of WE WUZ finngolians chimping out & having power fantasies about invading the russkies.

>Would you call it that word if it would be performed by Russians after complete occupation of Finland?

Are you some kind of special retard? Soviets committed genocide, we don't have gulags or NKVD, we don't ban them from speaking in their own languages

russia is our greatest ally.

Well, so you would accept Russian occupation without gulags, NKVD and if you would be allowed to have your language as the second official? Would you like to be absorbed into Russia?

Get out of your lake house and go back to St. Petersburg.

>Well, so you would accept Russian occupation without gulags, NKVD and if you would be allowed to have your language as the second official?

If these things were so soviets would have never attacked us in the first place

You should look up what they did to the red finns who escaped to USSR, including the leadership of the finnish soviet republic

they all died at the hands of soviet state security

I didn't say anything about Soviet Union or history, not a word, i said Russia. Who is special retard here?
Need to repeat the question for you, retard? Would you like to be absorbed into Russia on the conditions i listed above?

reminder that this is all Hitlers fault

It was actually the only city that was usually historically Finnish majority. That's why it's such a huge loss. I would have rather lost Helsinki...

>drunk finns
is there any other kind?

>Muslim Germans.

>I didn't say anything about Soviet Union or history, not a word, i said Russia.
>Would you like to be absorbed into Russia on the conditions i listed above?

Putin is literal mafia-backing trash tier kike, no thanks

The wealth difference between finnish-russian border is bigger than US-mexico

Maybe in an alternative universe

This is retarded. Saamis turned into Finns at a time when Finnish was banned, the country was in the hands of Swedes who persecuted both Finns and Saamis.

The Swedish state was suppressing both Finnish and Saami languages, Finnish just was more numerous so it survived and absorbed the Saamis.

yeah, dead finns

>Be Fascist Italy
>4 Americans and a Brit paradrop into your country
>Immediately give up

>Be Finland
>Soviet zergrush
>Remain the only country on the frontier with USSR who didn't become a puppet of Commieland

youtube.com/watch?v=GskyD10QgV0

Get fucked, you hairy, smelly piece of shit.