Less than 20 men dressed like wizards surrounded by hundreds of people protesting them

>Less than 20 men dressed like wizards surrounded by hundreds of people protesting them

Your cause is dying Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-pA9_0eEZdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate niggers more than these people but I'm not gonna protest, it does no good.

Yeah we don't side with the KKK, not all of us are anglo protestants

Sup Forums is here shitposting, not out protesting.

>that flag
LARPing is the easiest way to spot a shill

>my cause

But did anyone really die at sandy hook?

>>Less than 20 men dressed like wizards surrounded by hundreds of people protesting them
>implying you need more to disperse a crowd if all of them follow the school of Destruction
Do you even magic Fagrry Pooftter?

20 federal agents in one place? Who are they trying to bust?

LOLOLOL
if it was a "real" protest. the cops would of not shown up to protect (((them))) fbi agents.

>420
>blaze it

The "killer" Klan never existed. The Ku Klux Klan was at all times a response to white protestant displacement and an attempt to preserve that white Christian culture.

There were never random slayings of non whites, just for being non white. Such actions have rarely been committed by a very few white men. You think that's a lie? Then why didn't those white cops and their house negro's slay the anti Klan protestors? Why didn't they take control of the media and make them write pro Klan stories? You don't logic very well do you?

For a bunch of people that are frequently called the worst people ever, they sure never act like it. The media even drowned out the "Death To the Klan" chant on one of the youtube videos. That doesn't sound like a pro white media, user.

What happened? I've been told my whole life that white supremacist killers are everywhere and just waiting for an opportunity to strike. But every time they have an opportunity to strike they don't take it. A few trained machine gunners could have killed all those anti Klan protesters, but they didn't?

That's how I know the "killer white supremacist" meme is just a meme. You fear an organization that never existed. You Jew masters have brainwashed you well. Try asking them why they get to charge interest on money they create out of thin air. Then you will see who really holds the power in this world.

>Your cause
>implying

This was in New Haven yesterday, where I live. It was a fucking literal anime convention of morons.

Wannabe Nazis and old man faggot Klansmen protesting absolutely nothing while coffeeshop freaks and literal faggots screaming about being trod on by goose stepping fascists.

Everyone involved was garbage and both sides will play this like it was some massive battle for the future of America.

amanda barker is FBI

>WE WUZ WIZARDS
no.

This. These cops for the most part don't want to keep protecting them over and over.

It's the Klan, everyone there works for an alphabet soup agency.

We are not the KKK. We are pragmatic people who are tired of the unfair treatment and destruction of our culture from multiple fronts.

The KKK is gay
8^)

nope

they are all democrats
>let them burn pfsss

The Klan is very real, but 95% of the time they're just sitting in a cabin in the woods getting wasted and making out with their sisters. The rare occasion that they actually show up, it's just for attention. They have no motivation to actually do anything other than hand out flyers.

>your cause
>implying that's our fucking cause

>Jews larping as dead Confederates largely get ignored these days
Sup Forums can never recover

Its not dying it just begun.
Unite the right event same place same time august 12th charlottesville,virginia

New haven was a proud boys meet up.
But all the nogs on twatter and kikebook claimed it was a kkk rally.

Looks more like a Sargon splinter group

Here's video of the niggers and antifa harrassing the proud boys at new haven green in connecticut claiming the proud boys are kkk recruiters.
The kkk was in charlottesville,virginia.
The proud boys were in new haven yesterday youtu.be/-pA9_0eEZdk

Wonder how many FBI agents can protest dressed as KKK fags.....20 it seems
>KKK being relevant? Not since 1890, its just used to get niggers to hate whitey.

Being so stupid you cant see they keep us hating each other so we dont hate the "REAL LEADERS"......

That was in Charlottesville, VA.

New flag = fag
>Wanting to listen to youtube stars, wtf

i don't get it, the guy isnt doing anything and this pinko bitch socks him

If this isn't controlled opposition I don't know what is.
Germany has a protest
KKK larpers get about 1000 counter protesters

>SEE IT HAPPENS IN THE US TOO!
Also this will be aired in the 2018 election against the GOP

>G20 signs in Ct shithole
>Wears mask to hide IDentity
>gets arrested and now is on file with name, prints, and DNA

retards wouldn't pull this shit in a CC state

Gandalf has to do something since the trilogy ended you know!

>associating the alt-right with the KKK

Sorry but the alt-right is NOT racist. This is just another shill sent to defame our movement.

Sup Forums is a Catholic board you faggot. The KKK are Protestant heretics