imgur.com/a/n72LS
>SE Syria Jun 29
i.imgur.com/oiIikbp.jpg
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul9
>SAA reported to break through Jihadist stronghold In Ayn Tarma, East Ghouta, potential breakthrough into rest of pocket
>DeZ:IS assault stopped by SAA in Panorama area
>Idlib:Jihadist civilwar continues,HTS takes over hill overlooking Ahrar Al-sham base in Bab Al-Hawa area
>E Ghouta:HTS&allies attack JaI. SAA capture more land in Ayn Tarma
>Ru,US agree to ceasefire in SW Syria(southern Daraa, Quneitra and As-Suwayda provinces),starts on July9th
>HTS raids IS base in W Idlib, capture IEDs planted in vehicles, motorcycles,explosive belts,weapon
>US refuses Russia’s offer to inspect Shayrat Airbase for CW
>OPCW ignores possibility Khan Sheikhoun chemical attack was staged
>unconfirmed:Kurdish forces might transfer power to Sy gov in N Aleppo
>Rebel commander assassinated by 'unknow side' in attempt to prevent recon agreement in QALAMUN
>224 civilians killed by US airstrikes since Kurdish forces entered Raqqa
>ISF claims Mosul oldcity liberated

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/883637471057260544
medium.com/@caityjohnstone/how-to-fight-the-establishment-propaganda-machine-and-win-449f94e1d40b
google.fr/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&q=orph.link/sg
twitter.com/hammurabi_news/status/884019668792492038
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.810068&lon=37.306051&z=17&m=b&show=/9956531/Maksar-al-Hesan
youtube.com/watch?v=F2pw97R4160
youtube.com/watch?v=lTVfuPh5x-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start
6+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece..
1 of them went back to berlin to visit kids.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

why do guys keep forgetting to include the telegram link

t.me/syriageneral

for 24/7 updates

Sixth for turks beheading kurds beheading turks beheading kurds beheading turks beheading kurds beheading turks beheading kurds beheading turks beheading kurds beheading turks beheading kurds beheading turks

THIRD FOR /MANLET GENERAL /

telegram does not represent Sup Forums /sg/ and never will! You are only leeching on our fame!

xth for manlet menace and Assad

Great. Now go breed, don't waste your genes.

>kekistanifaggot
>using multiple line breaks
>like a fucking ledditor
no wonder Sup Forums is so shit lately

/sg/ is officially the manlet board

The jew fears the manlet.

>US is developing one of its biggest military base in Southern Syria +airstrip surrounded by various smaller outposts

twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/883637471057260544

Assad's got this dw guys

1,82 masterrace.
Not a lanklet, not a manlet - just right.

g-gainz?

Why are you so angry lad
Are you that nigger than joined /sg/ in April?

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/how-to-fight-the-establishment-propaganda-machine-and-win-449f94e1d40b
is a nice article about fighting propaganda
tweeted by Assange

include the orphlink :
google.fr/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&q=orph.link/sg

copy paste this into search bar for newest /sg thread.

Telegram is really kinda shitty m8, no offense. you have 2000-4000 new messages in one day and really less than a quarter of it is ontopic, nearly half of the messages consist of one word or some sticker pack image (although I admit sometimes theres some decent stuff in those packs)

Annexion of france by Algeria when ?

This man gets it
183cm master race

hahaha

gASSmAD btfo by based rubio

who /170cm/ here

Why would you ever use a kekistani flag.

I mean ISIS flag is good because everyone knows you're using it ironically, no one thinks someone's actually LARPing as an ISIS supporter (a literal supporter, not a meme supporter like Maghreboi). But Kekistan? EVERYONE will assume you're cringe using it.

Post /sg/ match please

IT
KEEPS
HAPPENING

>The US-led Coalition approved the conditions that they given by MaT for establishing a new base in Ashadadi

twitter.com/hammurabi_news/status/884019668792492038

>(((rubio)))

i already explained how retarded this guy was last thread but ehhh...whatever

Lmao based Rubio
Guess I am #Rubiocube now

fuck off.

Isn't Marco Rubio a neocon on John McCain levels?

I don't know too much about domestic American politicians, but I do remember something like that off the top of my head.

me.

make me

>174 cm last time I measured
>possibly has gone up to 176 since

Welp, looks like this really is manlet general.

>SAA Liberate Strategic Al-'Allam Point which overlooks both #ISIS-strongholds of Um Sahreej & Mushayrifah Janubi
>SAA & #NDF repelled an attack on Maksar Hesan, killing 40+ #ISIS militants
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.810068&lon=37.306051&z=17&m=b&show=/9956531/Maksar-al-Hesan

Theres a problem with some of the Telegram/Twitter people, they dont use memes as jokes inbetween context and discussion, but they turn the memes into the subject itsself.

This is the single most cancerous pitfall that internet communities face.

People talk about a subject -> events/conversation leads to memes -> people start talking about memes instead of the subject

And then all of a sudden the whole community is utter shit and devoid of substance.

maybe, I just hate anons who types

this
>pic related
never change /sgtel/

he's a mc cain wannabe that use the muh cuban heritage to get some latino vote

Lol you have literally no idea what you are talking about, big amount of core SG members are on telegram.
Some SG members stick to very basic/limited twitter chats or ugly discort channels.

I can't think of any republican that isn't close to a neocon except Rand Paul

underage

Soon brother zoon

hes one of those """""cuban""""""exile" burgers who pretends he speaks for cuban people and constantly calls for more sanctions against cuba and the destruction of cubas goverment to be replaced by U.S shills
so yes hes a john mccain but hes worse....
hes a traitor to his "ancestral homeland" so to speak

>People talk about a subject -> >events/conversation leads to memes -> >people start talking about memes instead of >the subject

>And then all of a sudden the whole >community is utter shit and devoid of >substance.

oh yeah , very much like /pol then.
i think /sg is the last bastion on this board , even though /sg used to be better some years ago.

Is the Republican Party good for anything except working to get their voters killed in a war for Israel?

here

Tax cuts

Yes
He's also an anchor baby

No, they're every bit as bad as the dems

They trigger democucks and liberals
Other than that, they don't do shit

Yeah alright...
>core SG members are on telegram.
you mean people that want a username and have their ego stroked...yeah right

they pretend to want smaller government which would be a good thing but they don't actually do any of that so they're pretty much useless

You are white, why would you prefer Algerians over the French?

how do we stop the manlet threat?

Even worse, in my 20's but haven't measured my height since age 16. Never saw a point because I read everywhere you stop growing at 16. So looking at old pictures of myself, I might have added a few centimeters in all those years, but definitely nothing more.

tax cut for the rich
gun rights
pro religion anti education
fucking over the poor

I like the Republican's socially conservative policies, but even those are shit because they want them because MUH JESUS rather than the correct answer of MUH DEGENERACY.

you are a non white why would you favour the french over the Algerian ?

>even though /sg used to be better some years ago.
everyone always everywhere says this.
when Sup Forums had about 100 posts they already complained that it became shit

dont forget they believe that raising taxes 1% or actually trying to fund education is stalinist tier communism which "restricts muh freedoms"

YOU CANNOT! THE ZIONIST FEARS THE MANLET.

"core members" KEK !
people like Onur were trolls before posting in /SG threads , they were name fags and some of the "core members" who named fagged eventually got doxxed , that's why i can tell you Onur was underage and must be in his 19 (or maybe 20 , i don't remember when is his birthday) this year.

so yeah , just saying but true core members left a long time ago and simply avoid name fagging (except in the case where they used a name to start the threads faster).

I've read about several different camps in the Republican Party. The Neocon camp, the Evangelical Christian camp, the Tea Party Libertarian Camp, the Trump/Breitbart camp just to name a few.

Really goes to show why America needs to break the two party system.

/sg/ was far better a few years ago
Tbqh we peaked at airbases but compared to the rest of Sup Forums we really are a time capsule of Sup Forums before it went to absolute shit
Although we are slowly eroding as well

>digimon
reminder that rasha rizk, whom thirsty(?, maybe it was another syrian) ones called the only good syrian musician, also did a lt of arab anime themes

youtube.com/watch?v=F2pw97R4160

anime is still more degenerate than homosexuality though

I AM white you faggot.

>inb4 dark albanian posting'
We get tanned easily and spend a lot of time outside + south Albanians are about as dark as Greeks or South Italians sometimes.

Forgot to turn off my memeflag

They slow down the rampaging bull known as degeneracy but it is done through Christian fundamentalism.

no , it's true , some years ago /sg was mostly talking about war , strategies , weapons , and maps (and some people where even drawing their maps and strategies and explaining them) all day ; now it's more like everyone insults each other and posts useless things and eventually post something serious once in a while.
so yes , it used to be better.

There's archived shit from 2004 where a mod complains about how terrible Sup Forums has become and asks everyone to significantly increase the quality of their posting.

The french are bassically black now, why would anybody preffer french over anybody, than again, i guess i would preffer over kurds. Fucking kurds, they must be destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=lTVfuPh5x-4

I actually disagree.
in systems with several parties it can also degenerate in establishments which holds the power spread over several parties who only disagree on issues the corporations don't care about.

The advantage of a 2 party system is that whent he country is divided in 2 camps each side has no problem exposing the shit of the other side.

>He paid actual IRL shekels for /sg/ merchandise

The Kekistani flag is so fitting it's scary. Did a BASED BLACK MAN sell you it?

>tfw christian albania is slowing turning into maghreboi
you forgot to say that you are based

If they were actually doing anything against degeneracy I could understand supporting them, but from what I've seen they cave on every issue when it becomes too socially inconvenient to do so. Give them 10 years and they'll be calling trans-bathrooms a "Conservative Value" to be defended from those crazy trans-speciesists.

Gun rights and the tears Dems shed whenever they win are probably the only good things they've produced. If only it didn't come with batshit neoconnery, zionism, and kowtowing to corporate conglomerates.

lol what ?
but don't you go see the doctor once in a while to check if everything is alright ?
because they check the height lol.

WHITE
and
BASED
its just a tan...

A two party system is worse because everything is just contrarian, you have one party with one position and the second party that assumes a contrarian position just for the sake of being contrarian. It results in ridiculously black and white politics.

Everything about 4chin is turning to shit anyway
There won't be an increase in quality until we reverse pic related, which isn't happening anytime soon

thanks you

Raising taxes isn't even necessary if they'd cut the military budget in half.
>In the George W. Bush Pentagon chief Donald Rumsfeld said that the Pentagon could not acount for $2.3 trillion dollars. According to news reports, auditors searching the records were housed in the part of the Pentagon that suffered the 9/11 damage.

The government running education though isn't the best idea imo when you have our current stock of politicians deciding what our children learn. I don't want the fucks currently in power brainwashing my kids into normalizing degeneracy and revisionist history to prop up their corruption. I fully support privatized education through tax waivers for families that want to opt out. Pouring more money into the public schools wont make the kids smarter and you'll never see those in power or wealthy sending their children to public schools because everyone knows they're garbage.

>The french are bassically black now
you are watching too much propaganda for your own good...

Nah, that's the south african who posts about jews being white and based. Good Lord, I'd like to avoid being like Jean-Cuck de la Maghrebois.

True. Conservatives in America are too apologetic the leftists have them wrapped around their finger. Fortunately the Overton Window in the US is shifting to the right, but it's still to slow, too little, and (hopefully not) too late.

not trying to make some whataboutism but the dems are pretty full of pro zionist interventionist too
i guess in american poltics, zionist interventionism is the noodles and you only get to pick your flavor every 4 years

The French countryside is 100% white.

Can't post direct link cause it's filtered but in picture.

It's under the videos section in two parts. First match is about 1hr 40 in for the /sg/ v /eire/ match and /sg v /ptg/ is on the other one around the same point. Can't remember exact times but jump around at that point in the video and you eventually find it, both matches are about 30 mins.

trips decide how long cease fire goes for

good luck with the flood of all t_d plebbitors plus the leftist shills that are """crusading""" against muh ebil nazi bunker that got trump elected

Funnily Israel is coincidentally the only common point between both parties in America

will /sg eventually move to another website in few years ?

>inb4 migration fags asks to go to 8chn
Sup Forums is dying and its terminal
We will become reddit tier as more trumptards flood in
It's actually kind of sad
The new mods are no better
Unless they perma ban /ptg/ and all the regs there its not gonna change

So, /sg/, how long before ISIS is done for?

>Gun rights
They're not even that good about defending this, that's mostly the court system

The same corporate and foreign interests run both parties, they just change the tune every so often
If only you knew how bad the Israeli propaganda here really was

I've heard rumors that the reason every US government sucks up to Israel so much is because the nuclear reactor in Dimona was actually developed as a joint Israeli-American facility (a lot of these rumors claim it still is) and if word got out that Israel's nukes were actually jointly developed and owned by America, well, you can guess how bad that would go down.

Is this plausible?

>b-but stop saying da j00s control usa it's only a conspiracy goyim

are we getting culturally enriched?

kek, you have literally no idea what youre talking about. Keep living in your dream while we control everything, good luck mate.

Ebin is championing /mlpol/ but it's so cringe

Why does the American people have such a kike boner
I get the bought out leaders
But even most people want to protect Iserial
Why?

pff, at least your government doesn't throw you in jail when you say the wrong stuff or make the wrong jokes in public

>If only you knew how bad the Israeli propaganda here really was

That's why you move to a rural 99% white state and get the fuck out of New York/California/Bible Belt