youtu.be/YceqxAKYlao
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is deep

ayo...hol up pham, dem whiteys are trying to steal our history in da moviez

fuck off with these low content bait threads. No one gives a fuck paul

There were black people in egypt.
And whites.

Guess who the ruling class was senpai-pai?

He's nigerian illuminati.

we wuz kangz n sheet..

Oi vey! Where are my reparations shekels?

>Later, however, something did alter the genomes of Egyptians. Although the mummies contain almost no DNA from sub-Saharan Africa, some 15% to 20% of modern Egyptians’ mitochondrial DNA reflects sub-Saharan ancestry. “It’s really unexpected that we see this very late shift,” Krause says. He suspects increased trade along the Nile—including the slave trade—or the spread of Islam in the Middle Ages may have intensified contact between Northern and sub-Saharan Africa.
archive.fo/K7CaV#selection-1529.0-1529.468

thats why egyptians had blacks for slaves.

I am just waiting for someone to post the dick washer meme.

Hindus Built Pyramids
youtu.be/lMwMu7VvQXI

youtu.be/YceqxAKYlao

i was i cairo museum yesterday and only black man with black dye or blacks facial structure was pictured as slaves ! Made a bunch of photos i put some pictures later for future memes

Yeah on the oder side of this box is slave head cutting scene i think .. almost all old kingdom part in museum was black killings or black slaves for brown arabic people.. exactly the color i got after 2 weeks at the beach

I'm really surprised it wasn't posted yet

Me too, I came back looking for it and still no dickwashers :(

You're doing the lord's work son.

Came here just for this.

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Link to full paper is reference [1]. They used control groups too and filtered out any contaminated results.

The layers of jpeg are becoming very thick

everyone built pyramids, aka "mounds". they are the simplest possible construction.

I call this one "The KANG Killer"

it's depicting circumcision. dude on the right is being cleaned before being circumcised, dude on the left is being restrained as he's actually cut.

white "people" BTFO

Hol up'
Hol' up
*Smacks Lips*
So whatchu be sayin is
We Wuz Mozart and Ssshhheeeiiittt!

and black historians be like sheeeeeit ooga booga where da white women at

WE WAZ KANGZ'N SHIET!!

Wow bro, I "Just" lost 5 iq points from your mental retardation rubbing off on me

>I Feel it
>Oh lawdy I feelz it
>I feel my inner KANG
>I WUZ A KANG AND SSSHHHEEEIIITTT....

Bantu slave niggers have nothing in common with north Africans.

And if you think you'd find out that the ancient Egyptians had a lower class of blacks, which by the way washed their dicks.

>blonde hair

Why is the guy petting the darker one?

would Sup Forums allow people with the features of the lighter guys into white countries?

kek! are u for real?
let's start destroying ur arguments one by one , if Egypt were totally black where are they now? why blacks are so minority and most of them are immigrants or refugees who arent even have Egyptian passport?

Winner !

BLACK DOCTORS CONFIRMED

Before people in the ancient world adopted the Celtic invention of soap, they would use oil to clean themselves and whipe it off with a metal tool.

These niggas are dick washers.

The man on the bottom right is an Ethiopian and Ethiopians are caucasoids. Thanks for proving my point, nigger.

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

If its true that niggers taught whites how to bathe then why do niggers smell so bad?

There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that there used to be a global civilisation on this planet in remote antiquity. The legacy of that global civilisation is found in both Egypt and the Americas (and most likely other places too). Whether that global civilisation was called 'Atlantis' or not is irrelevant. Consider these similarities between Egypt and the Americas:

* Both had huge pyramids precisely aligned to the cardinal points.

* Both had temples with megalithic stones with extremely fine joints of less than a fiftieth of an inch.

* Both had head-dresses of similar style.

* Both employed a unique style of construction using L-shaped corners.

* Both used the same style of metal clamps to hold huge stones in place.

* Both cultures used the process of mummification to preserve and honour their dead.

Is it not reasonable to suggest that the civilisations present in Egypt and the Americas in remote antiquity are both the legacy of an even earlier civilisation that existed before recorded history as we know it began?

SHIIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>Poo siddhi: making your body take a shit in each and every place

>astrology

thanks for that contribution tyrone

Your ancestors washed their dicks.

Ephraim George Squier (1821-1888) was United States Charge d'affaires to Central America in 1849 and author of Peru; Incidents of Travel and Exploration in the Land of the Incas and The Serpent Symbol, and the Worship of the Reciprocal Principles of Nature in America.

Comparing the temples of India, Java and Mexico, he wrote nearly a hundred years ago:

"a proper examination of these monuments would disclose the fact that in their interior as well as their exterior form and obvious purposes, these buildings (temples in Palanque, Mexico) correspond with great exactness to those of Hindustan..."

Squier further wrote:

"The Buddhist temples of Southern India, and of the islands of the Indian Archipelago, as described to us by the learned members of the Asiatic Society and the numerous writers on the religious and antiquities of the Hindus, correspond with great exactness in all their essential and in many of their minor features with those of Central America."

Sir Stamford Raffles (1781-1826) the British Governor of Java, and and founder of Singapore as a British colony and author of the book History of Java, expressed a similar view when he wrote:

"the great temple of Borobudur in Java might readily be mistaken for a Central American temple."

Dr Baron Robert Freiherr von Heine Geldern (1885 - 1968) and Gordon F. Ekholm (1909 - 1987) World's leading anthropologists, have said:

"Ships of size that carried Fa-Hien (399-414 AD) from India to China (through stormy China water) were certainly capable of proceeding all the way to Mexico and Peru by crossing the Pacific. One thousand years before the birth of Columbus Indian ships were far superior to any made in Europe up to the 18th century."

kek

can your average Afro American even point to Egypt on a map?
I doubt it.

The first Maya Empire had been founded in Guatemala at about the beginning of the Christian era. Before the fall of Rome the Mayas were charting accurately the synodical revolutions of Venus, and whilst Europe was still lingering in the Dark Ages the Maya civilization had reached a peak of greatness.

It is significant that the zenith of Maya civilization was reached at a time when India had also attained an unparalleled cultural peak during the Gupta period, and Indian cultural intercourse with Southeast Asia, the Gupta period had begun more than a century before the Mayan classical age in 320 and Buddhism and Hinduism had been well known in neighboring countries for centuries. If there was contact between Mayan America and Indianized Southeast Asia, the simultaneous cultural advance would not appear surprising. In marked contrast, this was the darkest period in Europe's history between the sack of Rome and the rise of Charlemagne.

The most important development of the ancient American or Asiomerican culture took place in the south of the United States, in Mexico, in Central America, and in Peru. The early history of Asiomericans is shrouded in mystery and controversy due to the absence of definitive documentary evidence, which was destroyed by the European conquerors in their misguided religious zeal.

We are not completely in the dark on the question of Indian influence on Greece. Speaking of ascetic practices in the West, Professor Sir Flinders Petrie (1853-1942) British archaeologist and Egyptologist, author of Egypt and Israel (1911) observes:

"The presence of a large body of Indian troops in the Persian army in Greece in 480 B.C. shows how far west the Indian connections were carried; and the discovery of modeled heads of Indians at Memphis, of about the fifth century B.C. shows that Indians were living there for trade. Hence there is no difficulty in regarding India as the source of the entirely new ideal of asceticism in the West."

Arnold Hermann Ludwig Heeren (1760-1842) an Egyptologist has observed: "It is perfectly agreeable to Hindu manners that colonies from India, i.e., Banian families should have passed over Africa, and carried with them their industry, and perhaps also their religious worship." "Whatever weight may be attached to Indian tradition and the express testimony of Eusebius confirming the report of migrations from the banks of the Indus into Egypt, there is certainly nothing improbable in the event itself, as a desire of gain would have formed a sufficient inducement."

Edward Pococke (1604–1691) English Orientalist says: "At the mouths of the Indus dwell a seafaring people, active, ingenious, and enterprising as when, ages subsequent to this great movement.....these people coast along the shores of Mekran, traverse the mouth of the Persian Gulf, and again adhering to the sea-board of Oman, Hadramant, and Yeman (the Eastern Arabia), they sail up the Red Sea; and again ascending mighty stream that fertilizes a land of wonders, found the kingdom of Egypt, Nubia and Abyssinia. These are the same stock that, centuries subsequently to this colonization, spread the blessings of civilization over Hellas and her islands."

Racially compatible in small numbers imo, but ideologically intolerable. At least Arabs hate niggers as much as we do.

>Poo Shitty

That extremely long arm patting his head

Even if the Egyptians were niggers, this wouldn't be true. Only one person is king. The odds that some random nigger would have royal blood are extremely low.

this image always get alot of (you)'s
when will they realize that profile was fake...
fucking reddit