Why is no one talking about this stuff?
openmaps.gov.bc.ca/kml/wildfire/map.html
>interactive map of wildfires in BC
archive.is/wjGSF
>global BC article about the province wide state of emergency
>gas shortage because so many people fleeing fires
>thousands of people evacuated
>in some cases entire towns levelled to the ground
>none of these places are even where chinks and sand people live, almost all rural white areas
>over 80 or 90 fires started this morning alone, 171+ fires in total
>over 2000 firefighters working
The fires haven't reached my region in the north yet.... fingers crossed anons.

Bump, BC is burning to the ground

We didn't start the fire,
It was always burning,
Since the world's been turning,
We didn't start the fire

is this still the same fire from a year ago?

The fire rises!

If I put it out will you die?

Yes, it burned all of Alberta to the ground, even during the winter, and swept over to BC after.

No, but the fire will win, and other fires will become radicalized and blame white Canadians for their firephobia

have you tried hiring zimbabwean fire fighters yet?

They're pulling them in from across the country

Don't be racist, goy!

And remember muh 6 gorillion!!

I'm just happy this will lead to a weed shortage and prices will be higher this fall. Burn baby burn

>all of BC is high as fuck for the next 3 years

Trudeau delivered after all

Look we have to respect the fires culture OK? Can't have people going around spreading firephobia

>Why is nobody talking about this stuff?
Because Canada has smaller population than California spread out over an area greater than the continental United States.

It happens every year. This one's just a bit bigger. It's a natural process. Get out of the way and let it happen.

You think this didn't happen when people weren't around? Lightning didn't strike a field and send up whole countries? It's totally normal.

Be awed by the majestic power of God.

Because after last year, it's just considered normal. Your country will burn and your government will hire spirit wind walkers to pray the fire away, instead of using conventional means.
I wish I was joking.

Didn't Trudeau hire South African firefighters for some reason?

Are you a pyrophobic or something?

Bigot.

Sorry, someone can explain me the quote? I'm fluent in English but it's not my native tongue. I don't get its meaning

Previously, Trudeau said something to the effect of
>If you kill your enemies, they win.

This is a play on that, and implies the fire isn't being fought effectively due to a misguided obsession with always being the good guy.

Previously, firefighters were shipped in from Africa, who then immediately went on strike after arriving, something about the pay, IIRC.

Cheers mate, couldn't be clearer