Why Americans hate immigrants

Considering Americans are immigrants why do they hate other immigrants.
Also if they like Europe then why don't they go back to Europe?
If they like Europe why did they immigrated out of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2utsjsWOWUA
hooktube.com/2utsjsWOWUA
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
youtu.be/oz11RMCrGl0
youtube.com/watch?v=n2goCMKjwuE
youtu.be/Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Native American puts Americans to their place. Any Cherokees here?

youtu.be/2utsjsWOWUA

Americans haven't been original immigrants in 200 years or so you autistic sperg.

>direct link to The Young Turks
Hooktube that shit to prevent views

hooktube.com/2utsjsWOWUA

Migrant scum from outside europe =/= americans

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

You have to go back roach

*Illegal Immigrants

>Laws made by illegal immigrants preventing other illegal immigrants are okay

Wut?

A Mexican debates immigration

youtu.be/oz11RMCrGl0

it's about drawing an arbitrary line in time. before this line, killing and conquest are okay (unless you're a shitskin subhuman), and after the line it's unethical and illegal (unless you're a masterrace pinkskin). pretty simple, really-- it's a lack of reasoning skills.

It's good to give some views to young Turks.

All states have flags

yeah yeah we killed the natives and stole there land bla blah fucking blah we live in the current year, we made law . we are still a new country and dont have thousands of years of rape and murder like the rest of the world

I understand killing but why did you give children smallpox blankets?
That seems like something a devil spawn would do.

It is because only white immigrants can make America great again.

>
>I understand killing but why did you give children smallpox blankets?
>That seems like something a devil spawn would do.

You're literally retarded if you think anyone in this thread had something to do with what happened more than 2 centuries ago. Stfu you libtard shill

The immigrant hate now has to do with the realty that the typical white men is no longer at the top of the food chain. You have African and Arab immigrants who come here that are doing better as far as educational attainment and income than the average white. White people on this country have only had an upper hand thanks to Jim Crow and segregation, when the playing field is is becoming more and more equal the white insecure population starts screeching. The reality is the average white has simply benefited from a few good men, a few good scientists, a few good politicians, a few good explorers. The majority of the world is not scientists or explorers, they are just average. Just because your average populations IQ is 15 points above another doesn't mean much in the real world. There is really no difference between a blue collar worker who has an IQ of 85 to one who has an IQ of 100. Both are getting fucked and both need to work long hours to survive. These morons can screech all they want because in a couple of decades technology will make the majority of the population obsolete in the blue collar workforce. Say good bye to your truck driving jobs, say good bye to your fork lift operating jobs, say good bye to your cashier jobs, say goodbye to your manufacturing jobs.

did you read the full quote

>implying germ theory existed back then

If you go to another country becaus its better, but you don't asimilate to the culture, you are gonna make that country as bad as the one you came from, so me people have a strong feeling aganst that.

I just want to remind everyone: the white settlers in the US weren't immigrants. You can't emigrate to a nation that doesn't exist.

The natives hadn't marked off or made improvements to the land. They had no real concept of property rights, actually, nor a tradition of common law. There was no nation to emigrate to.

Once an actual state was constructed by Europeans, is it any wonder why they'd want the best and most compatible immigrants possible? And they were/are completely within their legal and ethical right to deny entry to anyone for any reason. They settled the continent and created order out of chaos.

Po-faced Native Americans and indigenous rights groups can't contend with the obvious: they had eons to create a functional civilization in the New World and utterly failed to. Their opinion is worse than useless, and frankly they're lucky they're alive.

/thread

>she believes the smallpox blanket myth
That nigger tier IQ is showing.

Who ever said anywhere Americans hate immigrants that wasn't kike propaganda

nobody is clicking on your shit, roach.

>graph conveniently missing one race

because they lived there for a long long time,
developed their own values and culture,
and all the muslims coming in are very very very very very different in their mindset from the original settlers coming to america.

the first settlers that came to america where outcasts that seeked economic opportunity,
you want the gibsmedats.
and they dont come back to europa because america is their homecountry, not europe.

i hate these fucking auttistic turkposts.
turkposts are not shitposts,
they look like shitposts,
but the diference is:
THEY ACTUALY BELIEVE IN ALL THE BULLSHIT THEY SPEW

fucking turkroaches.

No dumbass, it's about learning from the past. Unfettered immigration went badly for the natives, so we should avoid that mistake ourselves.

Unfettered immigration? It was mass slaughter, ya halfwit chalky.

Because immigrants are empirically bad for the demographic and financial future of the country. Mass immigration only serves to supply the Democratic Party with another larger supply of voters on welfare.

Cringe. What the fuck are you doing m8?

that statement from an ancom.. i am positivly suprised.

listne you dumb muslim dog roach, nobody has any problems with immigrants, nobody cares if paco and his wife came and had some kids with some limits, but that isn't what's going on now is it? This is illegal immigration, get that through your roach skull faggot.

Becuase settlers and immigrants are two completely different kinds of people.

OKAY FIRST OF ALL!
Americans arent immigrants it was founded by colonists, the Americans did not become a nation until 200 to 300 years after it was official settled
Second of all
they dont go to Europe because Europe is a shit hole filled with squabbling countries who have no open mind, most of the countries here argue about petty things and they hold a grip onto the past, in america they have forgiven many of the past offences done unto them. and third of all they like Europeans because we sound funny not because they like the way we do things

>Considering Americans are immigrants

They're not. No one immigrated to the Iroquois Confederacy.

White people are the true and only stewards of America.

Wasn't it nearly german or is that just a meme?

They didn't do anything. Their ancestors immigrated to America, not them

They don't hate immigrants, they hate muzzy rats, niggers and spic shit mexicans doing their worst to ruin the lives of white America if not outright kill "evil whitey".
I for one can't wait for the race war to happen so we can kill every last non-white piece of fucking shit in the west and move on to live our lives without the "racial diversity" bullshit.
As Sam Dickson once said: "The one group that is not failing us is our enemies"
youtube.com/watch?v=n2goCMKjwuE

The only race that earns higher than whites in America is Asians. Try again sweetie ;)

>muh great great great great grandma was 1/16 cherokee

migrants=/=conqueror

do you really think we just walked in and claimed all the great feats of civilization the native americans achieved?
no our ancestors took this land and build america from the dust, and spilled alot of blood on the way

I'm a Native Texas Latino, I'm not doing my "worst to ruin the lives of white America if not outright kill "evil whitey"."
I just want to live my life, Raise a family and make a decent living.
Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours.

Indeed, one leads to the other.

>muh ancestor is Pocahontas

The first Europeans here were explorers, settlers and pioneers.

The quality has been declining for the past 100 years.

Now we have migrants who want to leech off welfare. The original settlers had to scratch out a living with brutally hard labor.

Fucking turkroaches. You're not an immigrant if you were born here. Your distant relatives being immigrants isn't the same thing.
However if you asked the native Americans what they thought of the waves of settlers arriving then and now, they will fucking hate us, and with good reason.
We cannot let the kind of takeover that happened in the USA, which had good effects like creating a booming economy and culture due to being let by western influence, happen in Europe with muslims turning it from modern world back to the stone age.
USA went from stone age to modern age
Europe would go from modern age to actually worse than the stone age
There.

So your problem is that you couldn't build a boat. And if you did and went somewhere you had your ass kicked and got sent back to wherever it was you were... who gives a fuck maggot brown roach. Envy will get you just where you're at cum guzzler

I don't hate immigrants. I hate ILLEGAL immigrants. There is a difference.

Illegals don't pay taxes and tend to be criminals at a much higher rate. They also work for slave wages and fuck up many industries. My grandfather started a roofing company when he got home from WWII. My father took over the company. My father was forced to shut down the company because he could not compete against the companies that hired illegals. My father refused to hire illegals. Since he paid his legal workers a living wage he could not match the prices of the roofing companies that paid their workers slave wages.

Ever seen a roofing crew in the USA? They are almost always 75% illegal immigrants. Most of them can't even speak English. There are usually a few foremen and supervisors that are bilingual and can communicate with the crew in Spanish.

American here. We don't hate immigrants. We hate thieves and criminals. We love immigrants you degenerate pederasts.

Fucking cringe.

>My cock is big

What is he, 12 ?

>A nation

Nations existed in America. You mean county?
Colonists and immigrants... Don't play word games.

What nation did early settlers immigrate to?
When they got here there wasn't even a market to buy produce from. They didn't have mail services. They didn't have prefab houses to just walk right in. What nation did early settlers immigrate to?

Turkey is more of a nation of immigrants. You didn't build the fucking Hagia Sophia. You deserve all those niggers more than we do, immigrant. Have at it.

>I'm not doing my "worst to ruin the lives of white America if not outright kill "evil whitey"."
Fun fact: most evil people through the history thought they were doing good things.

Indians don't even assert this, though, Marxist traitors do. Indians know that if we didn't mark them land and give them trailers to get drunk in they'd still be in mudhuts and shitting in streams.

Indeed you are a retard.

A nation is a group of people that inhabit a patch of land. You mean they don't have a country right?
Well tribes are countries. They have borders between them and they have non aggression packt with other tribes.
So you are being pedantic.

>Considering Americans are immigrants
They're not
>why do they hate other immigrants.
They don't
>Also if they like Europe
Some do
>then why don't they go back to Europe?
Some do.
>If they like Europe why did they immigrated out of Europe?
Because muh freedom instead of muh king.

So they wanted freedom but now refuse to give freedom to other people who want freedom?

If your ancestors had the changes to find a better place then why shouldn't others?

>Well tribes are countries.
UN says you are wrong.

No, I'm being technical. Clearly when I speak about a "nation" I'm using it synonymously as "state," something you know and I shouldn't have to explain to you, YOU'RE being pedantic. I'm way smarter than you, roach, so just shut the fuck up.

Everything in the US of mention was built by these settlers. Because they were settlers, not immigrants. You are more of an immigrant in your country than we are. YOU take the niggers, fuckface.

UN a shit

Who cares about UN? It's basically USA, England and Russia bullying others.

We only like immigrants from certain parts of Europe

freedom isn't free.

you don't throw pearls before swine.

>So they wanted freedom but now refuse to give freedom to other people who want freedom?
Nope. Not at all. The take in the highest ratio of immigrants to native pop. than any other nation in history. Cut their immigration rates in half and thats still the case.
>If your ancestors had the changes to find a better place then why shouldn't others?
I'd like them too. They can do like my ancestors did and move to a colony thats owned by their native monarch and then build that colony into a shining example for the rest of the earth to follow.
Or ya know, just go on welfare, same thing right?

You can't settle a place already settled user.

>way smarter
>what is a comma splice
pure genius level trolling

But we dont hate immigrants.

We hate that the people who rule us prefer immigrants who are easy to please over we citizens who hold the government responsible for their failures. They take our money by force and give it to foreigners that they hope will fight us to keep their system going, no matter the cost to our communities. They are literally trying to wipe us out.

Someday there will presumably be another democrat president if only because Republicans loathe the responsibility of governance. They could undo much of what Trump has done. But a wall built today could remain tomorrow.

Sure, it doesn't do so much. But its a symbol that we, the natives of this nation, matter too.

The left was openly celebrating declining white population in America. They are trying to fucking kill us. I dont know how much simpler it can be made.

I dont hate Mexicans. Im actually very fond of them and their country. But I dont want to see another group of people weaponized against us by feeding them a bunch of divisive race narratives.

This is what liberals do. They take your shit by force, give it to somebody else to get favor, and if you get upset, they tell the other group its because of your race or some other innate aspect.

And this is an ongoing problem we have to deal with ourselves too. Often, our side does legitimately get confused and reach for the low hanging fruit and blame the poor or blacks or mestizos because they are easy to see. We either do not or will not acknowledge the problems source comes from the much more powerful, harder to reach enemy, the government itself.

Americans don't hate immigrants, just the illegals, niggers, spics and muslims like you

>Who cares about UN?
Because this is how it works, m8. Countries are elite club. Like burgers lawyers and shit. You can't get law licence until other lawyers approve you in. Same for countries. To join that club you need to persuade others to take you in. And UN is official front of this super club.

I don't hate smart, clean, ambitious immigrants with something to offer.

I hate dirty fucking niggers who will leach off our greatness.

Learn the difference.

Well said user. I don't know about you being replaced since I don't live in USA. But I imagine republicans allowed a lot of immigration too for cheap workforce. So why blame democrats?
UN didn't exist back then so their rulings are not valid.

Wanting freedom in the past and today is a crime actually. Check you country laws, they don't allow freedom.

He's wrong, his ancestors are also immigrants from Asia - he has no more legitimacy than Europeans and Solutreans were there first

the cuck in that video fails to understand that arizona is rightful spic clay.
if this took place in literally almost any other state i'd side with him.
but you can't blame spics for trying to settle there and california.

>UN didn't exist back then so their rulings are not valid.
But UN exist now and you can't be country unless UN recognizes you. Period.

Why is Arizona and California spic clay?
Laws don't go backwards in time.

That's always made me wonder why Whites decimated the Native Americans so well, but the Mexican and South Americans seemed to do okay

Then give back Constantinople.

i hate them cause they are illegal and use government money. when we came no one gave us shit

youtu.be/Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I'm sure this passes for a deeply intellectual thought in roachland. Don't you have some judges to lock up?

>Considering Americans are immigrants why do they hate other immigrants.
Conquerors, not immigrants
>Also if they like Europe then why don't they go back to Europe?
We don't like Europe, they're cucks
See above. Also if you want the non-troll reason, religious persecution

The ruler of Constantinople recognized Turks conquest. Also crowned Mehmet II as Emperor.
So they were fine with it.

>Why is Arizona and California spic clay?
Citation needed, history proves you wrong

>The ruler of Constantinople recognized Turks conquest.
Under duress. This contract null and void.

A sword to your neck is a hell of an incentive.

>Under duress doesn't count

That's a law of 20th Century.
It didn't exist back then. Rulers always had a sword to their neck.

Americans weren't immigrants, we were conquerors, pioneers, pilgrims, homesteaders, and settlers.

There is a difference between being some hat in hand faggot trying to slime your way into someone elses society to live off what they have built (immigrant) vs. and axe and pistol wielding mad man carving out a chunk of wilderness and turning it into a white upotia built atop a pile of dead bison niggers (Americans).

Idk, white americans are ok. On the other hand Mexicans made fun of my Russian accent even though they barely spoke English themselves. Had to jump that for that and I was fired for it, no value lost though.

t. immigrant

the american conquest came to them by way of the ignorant and downright retarded mexican government. mexicans in southwest territories were on track to becoming a very small minority, but not to extreme levels.
things could've been handled a lot better, but again, their goverment chimped out and screwed up everything.

Next thing you will say that slavery is legal because it "is ok back then"

>Considering Americans are immigrants why do they hate other immigrants.
A nation founded by "immigrants" of European ancestry for those of European ancestry. At inception, two years of residency for free white men granted citizenship. Compare that to today.
>Also if they like Europe then why don't they go back to Europe?
If I'm going to be in the position to tell blacks to go back, you're right we should do the same. Except for the fact that I'm not considering the state of Europe and the land of my own ancestors after continual flooding of black and brown invaders.
Adventure, something new. So in actuality, we kept what we killed, why should we leave? You leave. This is our clay, not yours.

If you're think thats ok, then you must think the fact that we captured mexico city, let them go, and then paid for some unoccupied land they held justifies out ownership of our borders

cuz before Immigration Act of 1965, most of immigrants were whites from Europe, but now it's mostly shitksins from third world or hispanics, which lead to the current demographic shift.

Unlike the cucks ITT I don't like immigrants legal or otherwise. All you faggots will sit there dumbfounded with no argument as the next liberal passes blanket amnesty.

Whats the problem goy? They are all legals now. Thats the fate of the civic nationalist.