Brit/pol/ - Tour De France edition

Fucking horrific crash just happened.

>UK-US trade deal to happen quickly, says Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40540340

>Labour try to resolve the ongoing de-selection row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40533172

>Opposition and backbench Tory MPs to seek amendments to (aka disrupt) the Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529764

>Thousands join Pride parade in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40531136

>Another Royal Wedding may be on the cards, as Prince Harry apparently to propose to his gf imminently
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-harry-planning-propose-girlfriend-10759843

>King's College London considers opening a European campus in Dresden
bbc.co.uk/news/education-40532060

>Theresa May says plan to build Thatcher statue should go ahead, despite vandalism fears
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529770

>Cornish terror group claims it has a would-be suicide bomber in its ranks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677520/Cornish-terror-group-says-SUICIDE-attacker.html

Any of you lads excited for the new topical comedy show on bbc two called "The Mash Report"

Just judging by the commercials I this will be the new replacement for the money lost from sacking the old Top Gear crew. It's going to be a hit!

MOSLEY

cycling is gay

>another failed daily show clone

Now thanks.

*no

>horrific
>one guy takes a tumble

When did Brit/pol/ become so anti-Libertarian?

This thread was full of Libertarians in 2012.

>Listening to Nut Rocker in July

Lads, why can't Christmas come around and end 2017?

a white politician did something this week.

....white!

He's out of the race for sure.

Brit/pol/ has only been around since 2015

wait, was that Richie that crashed???

Yeah, your lad is out.

hurry up and grow out of it, you're 5 years behind

>Sup Forums has made me hate Euros almost as much as Mudslimes
How about we just put aside our differences and conquer the world again 'ey lads?

Every single day something happens that makes me lose even more hope.

>my point

Which was that we are still somehow subservient to the EU if we have some of its vestigial legislation on our books. There is no need to disprove things that are not true.

>watch out, Grump

TDF is endurance and speed. Also technical skill that without can and does kill riders.

anyone else go to pride yesterday?

Early 2014, but Question Time threads were around for a few years previous to that.

Should there be a separate tax rate for small businesses?

Allan Yentob

It's membership was optional, it's subservience was optional, just as retaining its laws with are given authority via EU code are optional.

>australians in charge of not riding on the grass in a road race
>italians in charge of sportsmanship

This stage is entertaining.

Have you read Lance Armstrong's autobiography? He says over and over in the book how he overcame cancer n sheeit without using PEDs which is pretty shitty but he goes into a lot of detail over TDF and each individual stage. You'd probably like it.

That said I'm not really into endurance racing/TDF but I really really really like velodrome racing (because American).

Velodrome racing is pretty cool. Those guys have big legs.

Someone post Laura Trott images.

Its.

>it's subservience was optional

Not without leaving it wasn't.

They couldn't have picked a worse comedian

All comedians are lefties but this twat builds his whole persona and routine on it

It'll be worse than Current Year Man and 1 legged man

No there should separate tax thresholds for businesses.

>TFW we're approaching Swede/German/Canada cuck levels
Conservatives weren't the solution lads, what the fuck do we do now?

>forgetting you are a Mudslime country
top lel lad

pretty sure brit/pol/ had been around since /new/ and they were the only ones who survived the purge of 2013

yes and it should be zero
small businesses take massive risks and should be allowed a small reward

t. business owner

Leaving was optional.

>be in the tour of france (bikes)
>can't even cycle around a corner

except your guy straight up took out a japanese rider last year in the final race

ANGLO'D

>not having been around since Sup Forums had to be used as Sup Forums for Ron Paul posting in 2008

>All comedians are lefties but this twat builds his whole persona and routine on it

The number of employees is no guarantee of the amount of money the business will make. A small business could be raking in billions.

Introducing your legislation which contradicts theirs while remaining a member was not optional though, was it? And it only becomes optional through exit. You are trying to make it sound like not being in the EU is somehow a part of the EU, you're inverting reality.

I've been here since 2012. Also what 2013 purge?

What happened to Gladstone's party?

I was on cuckbook and I had seen someone had been tagged in some shitty meme form a page called 'communist memes'. I thought, it can't really be that bad can it? Surely it's ironic? No. It wasn't. It was filled with the absolute most sad sack of shit excuse for people I've veer seen. That on top of memes hating on white people, and people who were liking and joking on it, were fucking white themselves. How far down the rabbit hole do you have to be to support actual fucking communism, dissing capitalism, while on a fucking computer, and website made possible by that very system. How does the irony not give these losers a stroke?

>this is just one muslim terrorist attack, not all muslims
>here's one muslim disavowing the attack, this represents all muslims

It's what Gladstone would have wanted.

Fucking Glastonbury. Fucking shit.

>A small business could be raking in billions.

it could, but it almost certainly isn't.
in business, "small" almost always refers to the profitability of the company, not the number of employees.

>2013 purge
the mootcuck shit where he purged /new/

How much are munchyboxes?

£7 something

How many of the 'guys' in the Tour identify as femae?

I've been watching a fair bit of Tommy Robinson's latest content on Rebel Media's YouTube channel, my opinions of the guy have changed. I recommend checking it out if you aren't a lefty cuck.

Now you're just rambling.
Are you trying to say it wasn't the inherent right of any memeber state to leave the EU as per it's constitution?

DOWN THE AGES, SAYING ONWARD!

A small business is defined as one with fewer than 250 employees.
My point is that the number of people shouldn't be the basis for the tax, but the actual amount the company is making.

It would be too easy for something like Tesco to set up another company with a a few dozen people through which all of Tesco's profits could be funnelled and allow them to pay less tax.

changed into a zionist shill

Daily reminder.

I never get any additional insight from Tommy Robinson though.

Basically all he says is:
>I was a kid when all the muslims started coming in
>I got beat up as a kid by these people
>they still aren't integrating
>the government still wants them
>follow me on twitter

>support Israel

Bandwagoners, teenage roasties and retards

Only way I can rationalise it

of course it is, but you're making it sound like leaving and implementing your own legislation has no inertia against it and is just another "option" like remaining in the EU was, you're trying to make these two things seem equivalent when they are evidently not

Who cares anymore?

Bargee you win!

>5 minutes later

LOL no it was Uran

Found this on Facebook, thoughts?

You get an insight into the lengths the police will go to and the tricks they pull

I couldn't care less.

Not me.
I want to see the Tories burn.

I admit I was a bit worried/my heart beated more quickly when I was the initial election results and seeing the Tories might lose, but that is what is necessary. The Tory party is a Blairite leftwing party that must fall.

The EU is a series of international treaties.
UK statutes that find authority in EU code originates from international treaties.

America needs to sort out their minimum wage issues regarding waiters

that's actually an 8.6% tip

had it been an 8% tip she would've only gotten $14.73 as a tip

>blue runs red off the road
>red slides across the road and takes out blue
beautiful

Not that many people here seem to give a shit but Froome is still safely in the lead.

vid example?

I already know about the Rotherham incident.

alert her employer, see how she does funding her education with no income. When I was a waiter I'd be happy for any tip, we aren't yanks for fucks sake.

>wine analogy

>speaking of which

2nd result on DDG

yikes

An aussie shitposting in Le Tour de France. I am not surprised.

> /brit/

Full of normie wannabes and LARPers
Total cancer.

Laws only have authority if they're upheld by governments. A piece of legislation does not have any authority by itself, and have no concept of being able to "find authority in". Comrade Stalin could uphold the Geneva Conventions and its authority would still be derived from Comrade Stalin. When you say "find authority in" you are saying "this legislation originates from somewhere else and as such I am going to confuse its originator for the person currently upholding it."

Enjoy being rounded up when my political party takes off.

>went to america
>only tipped fucking white males while i was there

everytime i left somewhere without tipping i liked to imagine them bitching and moaning about me in the kitchen

His speech

it's even worse on google

Fucking kek, the level of butthurt frogs in Sup Forums

>thoughts?
Stop using kikebook, you degenerate attention whore

lads what was the recent redpilled BBC movie about the muslim grooming gangs that pissed a bunch of people off?

I want to watch it now

>Laws only have authority if they're upheld by governments. A piece of legislation does not have any authority by itself, and have no concept of being able to "find authority in".
I'm starting to think you're being deliberately obtuse making such obvious statements and trying to hammer them to fit your logic. You can apply such rambling to any law, our national law for example finds authority in God via the monarch. How does that explain anything? It has that authority because we agree to give it that authority, just like we agree in fucking written legislation that EU code has authority over its delegated legislation.

Too much cardio. Note jenner.

Why are all the fit girls Corbynistas?

>I have no friends and nobody likes me
>STOB USING IT:DDD

fuck off aspie

Wahh, you only paid me 15 goddamned dollars to carry a few plates and fill a few drinks. I am entitled to more of your money! Wahh!

hourly reminder

God doesn't actually have any authority and in practice neither does the monarch, outside of symbolic authority. Our parliament and the EU however actually does so it's important to make this distinction.

>It has that authority because we agree to give it that authority

I'm not sure you know what authority is either. Who gives you the authority to make that decision in the first place? If something only has "authority" because you just gave it it, then you are the actual authority, not them.

Because fit girls have life on easymode and never need to develop critical thinking

>God doesn't actually have any authority and in practice neither does the monarch, outside of symbolic authority. Our parliament and the EU however actually does so it's important to make this distinction.
You know making the same point as I did in a more deconstructed manner doesn't invalidate what I say or make you correct.

>>It has that authority because we agree to give it that authority
>I'm not sure you know what authority is either. Who gives you the authority to make that decision in the first place? If something only has "authority" because you just gave it it, then you are the actual authority, not them.

Again, you're making my point again. We agree to where the authority is from regardless of the treaty.
You're fucking boring me now.

So do you agree that the UK will leave the EU yet or not?