Trump “colluded” with Russia, and experts agree that’s illegal

Claims that collusion with Russia is a "nothingburger" or a "hoax," or that it is not a crime, are wrong.

shareblue.com/trump-colluded-with-russia-and-experts-agree-thats-illegal/

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o2tI3
shareblue.com
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/22/dnc-battling-class-action-suit-alleging-sanders-was-robbed-in-2016.html
twitter.com/yottapoint?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always archive shills
archive.is/o2tI3

Nothing being posted from that website is real.

> poo in loo author

>(((experts)))

>shareblue
Almost got me

Putin confirmed that there was no election hacking or collusion. Trump trusts Putin, so I trust Putin's word.

You're life is pathetic, cretin. Pondered suicide lately, you worthless nigger?

>shareblue
Top kek m8 thanks for the laugh! i r8 8/8

They italicized the wrong word
>"experts"

>shareblue

>linking directly to shareblue

Important to remember that:
1. There is no proof anywhere that Russia interfered with the election, just fevered democratic fantasies
2. There is no proof anywhere that Russia colluded with Trump, just fevered democratic fantasies

Literally shareblue enjoy your .02 shekels

>sharejew

>Shareblue

>shareblue.com

>experts agree

literally weasel words. The Military Industrial Complex and their lapdog media shills are desperately trying to fear monger the US into accepting a war with Russia.

Reminder that Russia has scalled back its military budget

> According to data from the latest Harvard-Harris poll, which was provided exclusively to The Hill, 65 percent of voters believe there is a lot of fake news in the mainstream media.

> That number includes 80 percent of Republicans, 60 percent of independents and 53 percent of Democrats. Eighty-four percent of voters said it is hard to know what news to believe online.

------------

>Their beloved “Russia” narrative, on which they have staked their effort to unseat the democratically elected President, is unraveling before their very eyes as one anonymously sourced story after another fails to materialize. In fact, the leading voice of the impeachment movement, Congresswoman Maxine Waters of California, has publicly admitted that she has yet to see any actual evidence of collusion.

Hey serious question how does one become a shill? It sounds great, shitposting on Sup Forums and getting paid at the same time? What a deal!

Meeting with a lawyer is proof the election was rigged? cum again?

>Eighty-four percent of voters said it is hard to know what news to believe online.
You can't go wrong with RT and Infowars.

3. Bernie voters were/are massive pussies who continue to let the DNC piss in their faces.

>Flag
>post
/thread

Still no proofs. Where are the proofs?

Imagine the river of from the GOP if the roles were reversed. Rampant hypocrisy.

This why they are trying to blame trump........

DNC battling class-action suit alleging Sanders was robbed in 2016

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/22/dnc-battling-class-action-suit-alleging-sanders-was-robbed-in-2016.html

also like 11+ libtard states wont even let them see the voter roles to check them for fraud.

I wonder why?

T. Blueyshare, esq.

I guess that must mean Hillary WAS guilty when Bill went to meet Lynch on the tarmac.

>also like 11+ libtard states wont even let them see the voter roles to check them for fraud.

They have better shit to do than appease Kobach and rightly told him to go fuck himself. Stay mad about the popular vote.

If Trump colluded with Russia then why am I still a fucking poorfag
Where's my money mr. Trump
I demand small loan of million dollars

Hello Porcelain Niggers.

Where's the fucking proof? There's never anything solid in these articles. We have the opinion and conjecture of unnamed "expert sources" but still no evidence of any sort of knowing or unknowing coordination.

Also, why is what Putin did any different than US intelligence agencies installing leaders into power in other democratic nations? If it's illegal in this instance than we should prosecute all US backed leaders in the world.

You actually linked to Shariablue you absolute fucking faggot. Ive been here years and Ive never seen such a homosexual gay fucking faggot in all my life. Saged. And kill yourself you cunt.

>twitter.com/yottapoint?lang=en

go check out his twaatter account, he furiously posts hot garbage conspiracy theories by the minute, i don't think this guy has anything better to do with his life. It amazes me how crazy these people are.

I'm sill waiting on my checks from Soros.

FBI already said Trump was never under investigation, not now or ever. Its comical watching the biased liberal media still try to hang on to a hoax for 11 months now. They dont want to give it up because its the only thing helping their ratings, but the ship has sailed and they are doing whatever they can to hold on to it.

>Trump "colluded"
>mfw even shareblue have to put "colluded" between air quotes

Ahh yes.. How better that to validate CNN's rhetoric than to have ShariaBlue's 'Experts' weigh in.

Must say, I'm tempted to believe CNN if shareblue is agreeing.

the "Russia" narrative is something entirely invented by the democratic arty to cover for their embarrassing loss in 2016

no one even knows what "collusion" with Russia means

there is no evidence he worked with Russia

I don't even think he is smart enough to pull something like that off

Russia may have hacked some emails, which is no different from what the NSA does every day, Russia's biggest crime is telling people the truth

>Russia may have hacked some emails
Fuck off retard, we know for an absolute fact that the emails didn't come from Russia.

Evidence pls

Fuck ShareBlue

And I'm travelling.. Don't go thinking anyone here has.. erm... Maybe I better not say too much..

>shareblue.com

Seems legit

>shareblue.com
almost fell for it

Can you imagine being so desperate that your only line of attack is a fake news story that has been disproved and beaten to death.
A story that they KNOW the more they repeat it the more it hurts them, but do it anyway because they have NOTHING else.
Can you imagine being that fucking sad and pathetic?

Are they still pushing this shit?

They'd better have a good set of lawyers for the slander charges to follow.

Russia is openly taking over the US by intalling puppets and the "patriots" still deny because it would destroy their narrative that the orange man won legitimately.

Lol, it's time the americuck hegemony ends, they are fat retards anyway.

>Bruce Spiva, a lawyer for the DNC, argued in its motion to dismiss that the party holds the right to select its candidate any way it chooses and is not bound by pledges of fairness.

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

You're the ukrainian aren't you?

>shareblue.com

If it gains traction as a propaganda piece on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board it's very real.

why dems can't provide fake proofs or something like that?
they don't even try, how is it even possible?

If I read this article is he going to contradict his own headline?

>(((experts)))
>(((evidence)))

It's worded to imply their (((experts))) agree that collusion is illegal but not that they agree that Trump colluded

Wen will they get bored with it?

hi jew, KYS

u know cnn themselves called it a "nothingburger" right?

Typical arrogant liberals, unable to be honest with themselves and concede

>shareblue.com

So you guys don't even try to blend in anymore I see...

>Not a single source in the entire article

>experts

>
To start with, collusion is not a legal term. Former FBI Director James Comey explained this to the House Intelligence Committee in March:
QUIGLEY: And can you explain and elaborate how this sort of — problems with defining what collusion is — the differences that might be involved with explicit or implicit collusion?
COMEY: Collusion is not a term, a legal term of art and it’s one I haven’t used here today, as we’re investigating to see whether there was any coordination between people associated with the campaign…
The word collusion is also routinely used incorrectly by many people, to imply that the FBI or DOJ are merely investigating the possibility of an upfront conspiracy between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government.
Comey said that coordination could include cases where someone merely took actions to “help a foreign nation state,” which could involve supporting, aiding, or abetting the actions of Russia

It's the shariablue Ukrainian doing his daily quota.

Jesus christ its almost like these headlines are just spit out by an AI
>THAT'S ILLEGAL!!!!!!
is such a funny resistancetard meme because it never addresses any specific thing and here we have some street shitter using it seemingly unironically

Shareblue are comkunist faggots and dumb niggers

>shareblue

Get the fuck out of here with this fake bullshit.
PS kys

Excuse me, but Sup Forums stands with Trump and the jews. Get your anti-semitism out of here you virgin neckbeard!

So are we going to have 3 and a half more years of there being a new Trump, Russia, gonna be impeached any minute now story every week?

>stay mad about something that is entire irrelevant even though your focusing on actual fraud that may have occured while we shills force a narrative about a fraud that has been proven not to.occur
You should consider chemo for your massive brain tumor, niggerlord.

Why is Putin a bad guy?

He kills jounrnalists.

No I said why is he a "bad" guy.

Prove that Russia hacked the DNC without relying on serial liars crowdstrike.

>Trump “colluded” with Russia
Yea, for like 2 hours yesterday, some woman even tried to stop them. The gig is up! Trump will be impeached 18 more times just in this month alone. For fucks sake dont let this guy get the sleep number codes!

>Prove that Russia hacked the DNC
Just make them turn over the servers.

>1 post by this ID
>hundreds of (You)s
Sage this shit

Can these niggers move on?

Maybe dig up some old tapes of him saying pussy or something.

2 years. No evidence of anything. Shits getting pretty old.

>shareblue.com

You know that's a very proud propaganda website for the Left?

Collusion isn't a crime.

>You actually linked to Shariablue you absolute fucking faggot. Ive been here years and Ive never seen such a homosexual gay fucking faggot in all my life.
I'm seeing it too, I think the shit barometer if off the charts today

based bot is based af

but you see he doesn't, just because the russian mafiosi try to give him gifts doesnt mean he requested anything of the sort

Who are these "experts"?
Its always these ass-pull experts from outta nowhere.

There isn't even proof that the DNC emails were even hacked, let alone by Russia.

>shareblue