Black women
Asian women
Muslim women
Hispanic women
Native women
Indian women
Etc etc

All choose white men to hook up with more than any other man

The question is - why don't you rake advantage of this?

I 100% genuinely find pic relates to be more attractive than a white girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9npfaS9f7kA
youtube.com/watch?v=j-wKgOA_n9o
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
google.com/amp/mediatakeout.com/new-study-claims-that-as-many-as-80-percent-of-the-black-men-in-the-city-of-atlanta-are-gay-or-bisexual/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Armenia is a white European country you dumbfuck

this.

i do
white girls are shit

What?

>why don't you rake advantage of this?
because they're not white

Invest in a map retard. Armenia is Europe.

Who is this??

Is that chick from Armenia or something? Use better social skills to convey your thoughts

America you started all this degenerate shit why dont you take all migrants to your already shitstained states... After all you are "a country built by immigrants" or whatever the fuck you say

has it occurred to you that they chose white men more often because whites are more common?

no it isn't, gaspar

> voluntarily fucking sheboon
If I would face choice between having intercourse with sheboon and dying, I'd prefer to die.

I'm not sure if you mispelled take or rape... or if you actually meant rake.

>The question is - why don't you rake advantage of this?

What Sup Forums will claim:

>FEHHH I WON'T RACEMIX DEUS VULT NEED A PURE WHITE WOMAN
>I do all the time, I'm hittin' all that pussy everywhere lol
>Women are ALL worthless and can't offer me anything

The reality:

>I'm a beta male that roleplays as a redpilled alpha male on the internet, and I probably can't get a girlfriend at all, let alone sleep with multiple women. I alleviate these frustrations and insecurities by venting anger on the internet and indulging in my cuckold obsession and fetish because I secretly feel inferior.

Keep crying stacie

>hotter sex
>more intrigued by people when walking in public
>woman actually adores you just for being white, something a white woman will literally never be capable of doing

Because a lot of Sup Forums is autists who don't interact with females or other people very much and have very little chance of making it with any chick anyway.

This.

The final redpill is contributing towards your race, which in our case are dying faster than being born, therefore we have to reverse that effect somehow, having kids/sex with some pleb minority women will not solve the issue will it.

It's because of money and status seeking. Don't get it confused it's not because they don't fantasize about getting their pussy ravaged by pic related.

White men are isually taller,more kinder and better financial provider's.
Also white men sometime's have parents willing to help out with the children financially and time wise.

BULLSHIT.

White men have been mixing since Alexander the Great - more so than perhaps any other race in history, only contested by the Mongols

The average black dude doesn't look like that, though. So for average dudes, they go white. Yes, for "average" money and status, they STILL go white

>All choose white men to hook up with more than any other man
Uhhh no.

Women from every ethnicity are beautiful but the thing is they're limited everywhere.

However, White ladies are always more beautiful then all women from all the races in general.

huh?

Its nlt really the white skin that attracts these women to white men.
Its the financial incentive and stability that a white man brings to the table of a relationship.

Women flock to what is said to be forbidden or bad, or even evil.

IF you try to put an image of asians as being forbidden, they will flock to them.

Women are the spawn of lucifer.

i mean it's true..

you'd be surprised at the stuff i find on twitter from black women

I want a woman from india.
Hot women is the only natural resource india has.

LOL, Indian women aren't hot at all, actually attractive ones are super rare.

So what? throw them in the oven as well as the coal burning whores, what exactly is your point here?

DAILY REMINDER THAT MORE RAKE IS BETTER

You forgot raw sewage

It's Kim Kardashian's little sister, you dumb fuck.

Because people are too stupid to make their own decisions so they let others do it for them...... millenials.

Rare AF. They dozen or so hot ones in the world are all in Bollywood

I think you're serving the reverse effect of idiots here that think all Asian women look like this pic. Trust me when I say, not all white women are generally more beautiful than anyone else. All races have more meh women than hot ones in my honest opinion. I do think think both Whites and Asians are better at using makeup and clothing to improve their looks though.

> Not knowing celeb cancer makes somebody a dipshit
I bet you find Kim Kardashian attractive

Come home white man

If you fuck a muslim girl, you make her kids white (culturally). Hell, muslimes are fucking white wominz so why not fuck theirs.

>it's another "poltard fantasizes that all women will love his basement dewlling ass because he's "white" episode

And black women have also said they'll use means of pro-creating with whites to destroy white identity and make sure there are even less whites overall, black women have said this in public and on video too, have fun contributing towards the death of your own race.

Every hot Asian that looks like this has had plastic surgery.

That ass is fucking disgusting

There needs to be a massive campaign to do this

Looks like pantyhose stuffed with cottage cheese

I don't, pink tities are life

Why dont apes mate with chimps? Blue jays with crows? crocodiles with alligators? Bees with bumblebees? parrot fish and goldfish?

Rasicm?

youtube.com/watch?v=9npfaS9f7kA

This nigger just got a star on sunset blvd in hollywood too.

Remember reading that 25% or more have had plastic surgery in South Korea.

No it isnt

Again:

>White men have been mixing since Alexander the Great - more so than perhaps any other race in history, only contested by the Mongols

>Brown men are this delusional

why are you guys so insecure about a black man dating a white women? would you guys kill a woman just because she choose dating someone like me?

That fucking thing

No blacks No muslims

Its not your skin colour its your eating habits that trouble me.

>muslim is a race
lol..

Them dub trips tho......

don't you guys put maple syrup in snow and eat it? anyway the monkey eating nigger is truly a meme to be remembered.

I do take advantage of this, and regularly fuck asian women...

Doesn't change the fact that I'm a white Supremacist.

Why do you honestly think? are you really this fucking stupid? you think we're upset about "muh BBC" or something?, read the fucking thread.

White men are also easier to cuck and have assets that make for profitable divorcing.

kylie jenner you uncultured swine

More trips...... nice

race =/= species dumbass

Whites are the worlds minority.

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.

because white must propagate, you don't like it ? KYS

I MAPLE'D, in this order, and Indian Muslim and an Inuit before marrying my Native wife. Are they better than white women? No, not really. They're about the same. My wife is awesome, but of course I would say that... She's my wife and I love her enough to marry and reproduce with her. No ragrets.

>I do think think both Whites and Asians are better at using makeup and clothing to improve their looks though.

I completely agree.

If you're white and in EU, USA, Aus, Canada you can try them at your University.
If you're not then you've to come India.

If you're not white then you have very less chance but genuinely good at heart can always win Indian girls heart.

>Horrible-sounding languages.
>Shitskins.
>Looking like Australian halfcastes.

Nopenopenope.

explain to me then. i'm a low iq nigger. what would you do if you had absolute power? would you kill racemixers based on "eugenics"? or you're insecure and use it as a excuse?
>also checked

I kek'd

Fuuuuuuuuck

Look at this chick MIxed chick that's near me on this dating app bros

Tell me white girls are hotter than this pffffhahahaha

lol kike

It's in the Middle East you fucktard

Yeah they do. Unless you're ugly ad sin.

Honestly men who don't like latinas are 100 percent gay in my book.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-wKgOA_n9o

Insulting things.

>why don't you take advantage of this?
the only people who don't are losers at life.
white males have the easiest time getting any race of women, if they are not complete socially retarded, which most people here seem to be. They rather drool and white knight over e celebrities than go get themselves a women.

>the obvious reason is that the usa is like 70% white

Seriously I'm a loser and I get with Puerto Rican cuties on the regular. I do prefer short girls with good bums though.

>would you guys kill a woman just because she choose dating someone like me?

No, but I would write her off as one of you people.

Keep lying to yourself you delusional cuck faggot this is what all females want not an AIDS ridden closet homosexual that can only get his baby black dick in the vicinity of a female hard when surrounded by his equally faggot homoboys.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

google.com/amp/mediatakeout.com/new-study-claims-that-as-many-as-80-percent-of-the-black-men-in-the-city-of-atlanta-are-gay-or-bisexual/amp/

You look like ultra mega fuckin rare.

Which flag is this guys? I'm phone-fagging.

>>FEHHH I WON'T RACEMIX DEUS VULT NEED A PURE WHITE WOMAN
>>I do all the time, I'm hittin' all that pussy everywhere lol
>>Women are ALL worthless and can't offer me anything
Wow, it's almost as if Sup Forums isn't one person.

Still Asian women are more sought after

>muh melting pot damage control
Every guy i ever seen that bragged in UK or USA for dating a black women turned out to be some below average white-washed whore that was barely black, hard to determine what her race was, with some unattractive face, but they were like "i am dating outside my race". I was just thinking, no mutt, you found your swamp.

RARE
A
R
E
S
T
_
F
L
A
G
_
I
_
E
V
E
R
_
S
A
W.
_
_
S
A
V
E
D.

>one of you people
so another human being whose choices trigger you?
also nice proxy

If you think this is what the average woman wants, you are completely lost.

Asian from Asean countries? I don't think so.

Afaik Whites, Brazilian and latinas are quite more in demand.

You asked, huemonkey
>7-1

Yipnippingpong faces.

Nopenopenope.

people are retarded sometimes you have to give that

Latinas are the best in the sack White women are the best looking and Asians are the overall beat in class

Kylie Jenner is white though, she dyed her hair and got plastic surgery to look like her mothers ex husband. poor bruce

Nah, what you do is you take a popsicle stick and you lay it down on some snow... Pour maple syrup onto it like it is a popsicle and then bury it in the snow. Wait a few minutes, dig it out and now you've got a delicious snack.

I don't blame you for not knowing this joy, what for not having snow or syrup. Trust me though, it's dank AF.