What's the most redpilled alcohol? Kind of like how Mercedes-Benz openly supported Hitler during WWII...

What's the most redpilled alcohol? Kind of like how Mercedes-Benz openly supported Hitler during WWII, is there a German brew equivalent?

Hopless beer or pure ethanol.

Trick question. Alcohol is the liquid jew.

Wrong. Liquid jew would be soap.

Rum.

Basically founded the slave trade.
Tastes fucking great.
British Navy staple for years so good military connections.
Also Pirates.

kek

>Kills brain cells
Not even once.

>the Finn doesn't bathe

In other news, water: still wet.

mead

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Alchohol is bluepill

kek

I'd like to think it's r/the_donald but desu he could be one of our autists

the only true answer is to buy the cheapest rum, vodka, poitin etc. Cheap brands never get involved in politics anyways.

For social drinking cider is the only drink that isn't work to get through. If I'm drinking lager I just chug a pint down in two goes while people aren't looking.

alcohol is terrible for your brane

m'Maiden

mead is unironically great and I can't stand that it's only associated with larping and skyrim

Trappist master race

St. Pauli Girl is the Aryan man's beer

Here in the US local microbrews

Italians in charge of rating alcohols, topkek

>meme flag
>still tried to engage in Sup Forums meme banter

moonshine, obviously.

Jews ran the slave trade and the rum distilleries and the cane plantations.

>"Tastes like a drunken diabetic's piss,”

beer is the carb jew

these faggots are right about spirits - 0 carbs, don't mix them with sugary crap though, just neat or a little water

Working out creates new braincells, so it evens it out if you lift at the same time.

>owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev

kys

This but unironically

fuck off with the Honey'd Jew

Yuengling supported trump for whatever it's worth, but alcohol is still quite bad for you.

Correct. Hops = estrogen

beirut beer

>Rum ran the slave trade
>Rum is the reason America is blacked
>Redpilled
Thank you rum for ensuring that 10-20% of our population throughout our entire history would be black.

Benediktiner Beer, oldest beer brand on earth, founded by Bavarian Catholic Monks on the Danube,around the time Otto the Great fought Slavic Tribes. They took part in creating the German rules for purity of beer, that only allows Wheat,Hops and water to be used. As redpilled as you can get. When you look for redpilled whine, take Franconian or Hessian Red-wine and the most redpilled German methylated Spiritus would be Mecklenburgian brandy vinegar.

Soon you guys will ask yourself what is the most redpilled fucking tree.... It's just beer, not political opinion

The racist tree, of course.

Wine. Red. Dry.

Stop drinking the alcoholic jew

Mercedes-Benz openly supported Hitler? Why wasn't i told of this!?!

>Rum
>overly sugared to ensure bad hangovers
>fueled homosexual orgies within british navy (rum, bum, and concertina)
>the reason America is blacked

On the flipside what's the most bluepilled beer? The one with the most kike backing?

Anheuser-Busch?

Brew your own, there's nothing more redpilled that enjoying the fruits of your labor.

I only drink Yuengling light, only 99 cals

This. Fuck the hoppy jew. True master race is the fizzy apple jew.

pure grain alcohol and rain water or distilled water obviously

Heineken

Goddamnit, you beat me to it!!

Any drink that celebrates your country's culture.

If you're in the States; bourbon, whiskey, or beer. Over in Poland, Finland, or Russia: vodka all the way. In England, cider.

Whatever your ancestors were getting wasted off of is redpilled, and drinking some frilly imported shit is gay as fuck.

True beer is redpilled. You need stop drinking pure water.

Beer contains hops. How can literal estrogen be a redpill.

not alcohol but the nazis invented Fanta