youtube.com/watch?v=i7NcC5dU2cg
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>SUPERPOWER BY 2020

poo in the loo

Checked
Do her feet smell like curry?

Do you do nothing but ask insipid questions and post cringey footfag pics

Walking barefoot, knee deep in human shit.

Swimming in an ocean of poo, due to over population. That or starving, sorry poos just how it is.

Gangrape on space shuttle bus

Probably making revenue off their foot models

-20% less street shitting.

Ewwwww. Non-white feet are gross.

Build infrastructure
Send people to the Moon
Nuke Pakistan
Pollute the internets with shitty memes
Breed new epidemics
Steal sand
Compete with China
Demand reparations from Britain
Worship cows
Make shitty movies and push them to the West
Make AI

Postponing when they'll be a "superpower" like they have every decade since 1990.
Remaining a pooperpower.

The same thing they do every night, Pinky. Gang-raping and gutter shitting

They will also become more common to meet in America. They will be new favorite minority.

Kek

Are Indians impervious to disease?

They will be colonizing mars as the worlds last superpower because Europe was so busy sucking Muslims cocks as India was lynching them.

Taking back their diaspora, including you Patel

Selling their women directly to white men in european white countrys.

Can you introduce more Indians to Sup Forums and /pol? You can EASILY dominate all discussions here and outnumber Americans on /pol.

They're already the wealthiest and most educated group in America. Although that doesn't account for jews, whom they may higher or lower or equal to.

The india men on pol probally could make good money selling off their sisters to white men on pol

t. Pajeet
>best and brightest leave India
>go to USA
>best and brightest do pretty well
>especially compared to the mass of non-minority groups who do not MAINLY consist of best and brightest
>OHO look at muh stats
Duh ...

youtube.com/watch?v=zXZ4pRhY-kU

srs response

I completely agree with you, Indians will colonise Mars and continue to lynch Muslims. Also, Indians will awaken their siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

What Shervan sayd in the video is already happening. Tax reform for example.

Shitting everywhere unless they find someway to genocide 20% of their population

checking these 9s

india

youtube.com/watch?v=i7NcC5dU2cg

>so many white servants

further lowering the standard of poverty so they can claim they have less poverty

Doing
Pooing
Looing

It will have split into two distinct groups (even moreso than now).

Their will be 70%-80% of india that shit in fields, in streets, on railway lines, on beaches, on roadsides, throw their dead grandmothers into rivers, bathe in sewage, rape with impunity, sleep on top of railcars, pray to rats and eat cowshit.

Then their will be the other 10% - 20% that get mad at us over the internet for laughing at them.

The rest will shit in streets, answer phones and write dreadful code.

take a shit in outer space?

where's the siddhi for not shitting in the street?
>Latrina siddhi

I like India and Indians

rate

fighting giant cockroaches after nuclear war with Pakistan

kek

Gross Domestic Poo (GDP) will increase by 500% and the world will fear their biological weapons arsenal. Imagine the devestation if they dropped 1 billion pounds of poo on Manhattan?

(checked)
i bet she gives god-tier footjobs

Speaking Japanese:

From Earth on the way to Mercurry

Wtd is wrong with her feet. Sub humans confirmed.

Kel's hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Shouldn't the bottoms of her feet be more StarBucks like? (fecal matter-y)

>Nobody talks about Sup Forums IRL.

Notice the lack of India flags.

Poos are pathetic cowards who are embarrassed of their poo filled land.

The mods bouht into the vocal minority for the flags and the only ones crying about it were 3rd worlders oike the poos so they could hide and hope tyeir irrelevant opinion would be considered.

No.

If you are using custom flags, we just assume you are a troll or a poo or some poor pathetic useless nobody, or canadian. Opinion STILL discarded.

You poos make me sick. The thought that you are among us and now hidden is frightening. Good job fag mods. Real smart

Poo'ing on the moon OP

Shitting in fields.

You really want a bunch of poos on here?

SUCKING CHINA'S BIG YELLOW COCK

There's literally no lack in Indian flags. There's too many of us who don't hide flags. We're already immune to poo-loo bantz. Nothing could hurt us anymore fatty.

Perhaps there's a power outage. Hard to get good wifi from burning dried cowpats

Delhiite is right

Saving the queen, lel

Fugg, I'm actually from Delhi.
You guessed it right senpai.

I think poos might be the white man's second best ally beside Japan. I don't want them to do that, but poos are better than traitorous sickle sporting faggots posting here.

There are some political forums in Indian internet probably?

fucking footfag
kys

POO

I thought kangaroos were from Australia.

no u

Still without a shred of a doubt be 'fighting' people shitting in public spaces and on the crops and the livestock pens trying to mix their own shits with livestock's piles of shit etc.

Yea there is but I don't want Sup Forums to go mainstream in India.

If few dumbhead normies found this, it will be influxed with Indians like a wildfire and will ruin this board.

I like India and Indians, in general. It's a testament to the good nature of Indians that they can live packed in on top of one another but build a society decent and semi- functional enough that they don't massacre one another or flee the country en mass. They just poop on the streets and bath in the filthiest river on the planet and worship cows for no reason. All things considered, it's fairly impressive it's as good as it is.

Pajeets can stay the fuck away from our women though. I know on a primal level you know your genetics are fucked and you seek out non-Indians, but they can tell and you have a zero percent chance of scoring any white pussy.

Shitting in it's own streets

like if there is anything left to ruin after all the Reddit influence.

pooing i guess

What I would give to press my face into that

lel

What a nice guy! Helping her to scrape off those hard to reach dingle berries between her toes.