No happenings for one month nothing happend 7/7/17, NK made a ICBM nothing happened, trump met xi...

No happenings for one month nothing happend 7/7/17, NK made a ICBM nothing happened, trump met xi, putin etc now they are best friends, B1 lancer flying over NK and south china sea no shit happened.

It's cruel, but IT IS NOT HAPPENING LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

38north.org/2017/07/punggye070717/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA
m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>checks posting time

ITS HAPPENING

yea digits have been right all those other times too.... pol users are dumb as fuck

You wish. it is no happening!

You are so desensitized to happenings that the riots don't count as a happening to you.

You need to take a break from this website for a few days man.

We have become so used to it that it feels like we are in a desert when there are none.

38north.org/2017/07/punggye070717/

NO HAPPENING

Seems to me like they're prepping for a nuclear test.

Soon...

The riots weren't a happening. It was a planned situation taking the G 20 to the St. Pauli city, like they were going to make picnics and chill off

>Still on Standby: Continued Lack of Significant Observable Activity at the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site

>Seems to me like they're prepping for a nuclear test

IT IS NOT HAPPENING

Wtf I hate happenings now. I guess we're going to live in a state of constant peace and love and joy from now on.

LIFE IS SO BORING WHEN NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! embrace the new world where everyone loves each other, because it is not happening

Why do you all want a HAPPENING anyway? Are your lives really all that sad and miserable?

Before you ask, I'm fairly apathetic if there is a happening or not.

Why would be better a truck full of diversity than a glorious sunny sunday?

OP is a foreign ADD-riddled faggot who wants to make a bait thread but struggles to string together a coherent sentence, so instead it just comes off as confusing and sad.

That doesn't really answer my question, as there's tons of people here who are like "OMG HAPPENING OMFG ITS HAPPENING OMG" like a bunch of screeching school kids

Don't be mad, it is just not happening!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA

>m

Fuck you, phone poster.

Are you asking why people like Happening threads in general? If so, I dunno man, it's fun when shit goes down and Sup Forums can congregate to witness it. It doesn't really mean anything now that spergs use it to describe anything in the news.

> It's not going to happen. It's never going to happen. Don't question anything, just go about your daily routine.
> Posts on Micronesian Mail-order Bride forum using globalist flag.
Please put down your phone and get lost in a forest.

why do you idiots want a happening. peace is pretty nice.

Peace doesn't kill liberals.

don't worry guys, september right? right guys? happening september

In october they will say, happening in december and so on. IT IS NOT HAPPENING!

>tfw checking Sup Forums is the first thing I do every morning in hope seeing that beautiful sticky followed by a mosaique of HAPPENING threads with varying reports of the death toll all throughout the catalog

we need to import more muzzies

a big war doesn't kill liberals either. it kills conservative good men who are in their countries army while the liberals and pussies stay at home

whats wrong with u