Is it any surprise that white nationalists are always the worst representatives of their race...

is it any surprise that white nationalists are always the worst representatives of their race? when the only prerequisite for acceptance is skin color then it makes sense that such an ideology would attract those who have nothing else to offer. this is why white nationalism will always fail. the best and brightest will always be repulsed by the double digit IQ untermenschen that white nationalism attracts. this is the reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TavsQmL1zrA
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe it's because they're all jewish, mr. shlomo?

Didn't read. Sage for bad meme.

Of course it is.

Why do you think they always use "we" ? As in "We created civilization" or "We invented everything" etc? They have no accomplishments of their own, so they lump themselves in with people who actually did something with their lives.

It's kind of like those people who watch sports, and then say "We won" when their local team wins.

dumping spencers

>bad meme

almost made me think for a second there before I remembered that jews control the media and accordingly they will be doing their utmost to portray white nationalists in the poorest light possible. weak effort shareblue, no pizza for you

how can you support white genocide after seeing this cutie? :(

((()))

White Nationalists are just people who are scared.
you join a gang, not because your a gangster, but because youre scared of having to deal with shit by yourself, like having no respect or money or protection.
The thing is, I dont even believe 80% of these people. I think they just joined a gang to look scary, get attention, seem edgy, impress somebody they want to fuck, or maybe they just feel safer surrounded by "Alphas"
Whatever the case, their fake as fuck, and incapable of original thought.

bump

Stop making so much sense, OP

reminds me of something

Fuck off, shill. Spencer is a fine representative of white nationalism. He's redpilled more normies than you ever will in your entire life.

yes maybe the whites can ally with the conehead legions and increase their strength

>be self proclaimed American white nationalist
>America is near 50% nonwhite
>spend all day on Sup Forums complaining about nonwhites

Modern day white nationalism in a nutshell.

>my whiteness is all I ha-

Because the rest of us have high paying, high profile jobs that we would lose for being politically active.

Spencer would have a much easier time on Sup Forums if 8ch wasnt 100% convinced he is a kike/cia/bolshevik plant to make them look bad.

Either way, it's still funny as fuck.

spencer is from a rich family with a top university education. These stereotypes simply no longer work.

>Because the rest of us have high paying, high profile jobs
suuuuure

Why do people upload bad looking spencers? Have a handsome spencer.

Believe it or not, having a decent salary job isn't uncommon in countries whose number 1 export isn't plumbers and janitors. You're subhuman trash.

because this is how you make spencer unpalatable to the run off the mill Sup Forumstard

ridicule is the best weapon to take someone down

it would help is spencer done something cool and edgy, but I dont think he has the balls to curb stomp someone for example

>Be white
>Whiteness dies out
>You die out with it
>Implying theres anything left for you
Whoever made this is retarded

I'm an MD, your point is really invalid. But everytime a Sup Forumstard is doxed its either some mystery meat teenager or an old neckbeard basement dweller.

I'm a junior executive for one of Canada's top 100 employers with all the 'diversity" and anti white bullshit that goes with that. I am pushing for a hiring process that excludes names from resumes to make sure the hiring process is 'not racist' but it will lead to more white employees who tend to do better overall on our standardized testing, especially in professional writing.

This is me doing what I can without getting fired.

alt right, bike fight!

youtube.com/watch?v=TavsQmL1zrA

Does anyone ever read the logical fallacy pic on this board anymore?

Why does his head look slightly shooped.

>I'm not a mystery meat NEET, Sup Forumstard, I'm just a doctor that happens to post here
LARP harder, retard.

This pic is fake

>excludes names from resumes to make sure the hiring process is 'not racist' but it will lead to more white employees
I don't buy it. Immigrants tend to have high agency, so basicaly what you are doing is to open doors for Pajeets and Changs.

>posting the shopped version where they shrink his head

>ending affirmative action will be detrimental to whites
Jesus, you're a fucking moron.

Kill a superior

you don't have to believe me, anonymous losers don't bother me

Asians have a bigger average salary than white in america.

You haven't given anybody a reason to believe you. You're so goddamn retarded that you unironically believe terminating forced diversity initiatives will result in companies becoming more diverse. You're not even qualified to scrub shitters, you absolute fucking cretin.

okay mister MD, riddle me this:
what makes it inconvenient to work with anatomical specimens over an extended period of time without taking breaks?

>I don't buy it. Immigrants tend to have high agency, so basicaly what you are doing is to open doors for Pajeets and Changs.

Except I have access to the metrics from HR themselves. They're just too myopic to see how the change in policy will affect our candidate selection outcomes and they see it as an opportunity to demonstrate how we 'can't possibly be racist' in our candidate selection process, as any information that would indicate the candidate's race is sanitized.

Candidates where English is a second language in the home are markedly worse on our management tests where they have to write carefully worded emails dealing with employee complaints, sexual harassment, upset customers and other areas that require a certain delicacy in vernacular.

>. But everytime a Sup Forumstard is doxed its either some mystery meat teenager or an old neckbeard basement dweller.

Only idiots get doxxed.

>give Asians work visas for tech jobs
>would you look at that, Asian STEM majors make more than white truck drivers, wypipo BTFO
Please continue, you 85 IQ mongrel.

why so emotional?
>You haven't given anybody a reason to believe you
why would I even bother proving shit to some loser?

You don't have to prove anything, it's just that you've proven you're clearly not intelligent enough to argue with "NEET mystery meat losers" on the internet, which precludes you from having any kind of formal education.

usualy formaldehyde irritates your eyes

>you 85 IQ mongrel
I'm so assblasted right now, argh! those anonymous losers realy get under my skin

>Md in poland
so you make what? 3k a month lmao

>if you care about creating a stable homogeneous society, you are insecure

tired psyop. Try harder.

>those anonymous losers realy get under my skin
You wouldn't be compelled to reply if they didn't.

99% white baby, it's the best salary you can get

I make that in a week, shitskins or not at least I'm not a fucking pleb

He does have medical background or at least has experience working in an anatomy lab. See

I agree, us kekistani memers who hate le whiteness and le identity are much better!
Please uppvote this post of me and my alpha male firends!

well, good for you, but try not to drown in your state funded diversity

>99% white baby, it's the best salary you can get

Come to Canada, we're pretty white and the pay is better :)

Besides, all of our foreign doctors here are terrible. They only do the job because $$$$$, they have no bedside manner and aren't all that competent as they have no passion for the work.

Everyone here is going to defend the losers that this """movement""" attracts. The problem with thinking that there can be opposition of thought instead of being an all out alt-right echo chamber here is the fact that there is barely any logical thought on Sup Forums to begin with. It's not worth fighting a lost cause.The only stuff that gets posted here are crimes by non-whites, blaming other races for OP's virginity problems ("wtf women aren't dating me!!") and arguments over who is truly The Whitestâ„¢.

>barely any logical thought on Sup Forums to begin with
well, this is totaly true

>Everyone here is going to defend the losers that this """movement""" attracts. The problem with thinking that there can be opposition of thought instead of being an all out alt-right echo chamber here is the fact that there is barely any logical thought on Sup Forums to begin with. It's not worth fighting a lost cause.The only stuff that gets posted here are crimes by non-whites, blaming other races for OP's virginity problems ("wtf women aren't dating me!!") and arguments over who is truly The Whitestâ„¢

What's interesting is that the people here should be taking a page out of Thomas Sowell's book "Groups that Get Ahead:"

>Mr. Sowell also finds an inverse relationship between political activism and economic achievement. The Chinese and most other successful minorities avoided politics and concentrated on making money. But such underachievers as the Irish and Afro-Americans were slow in adapting to a market economy partly because their historical experiences fostered a delusive hope that they could win equality primarily though political organization or agitation. Explicitly and without embarrassment, he endorses Booker T. Washington's philosophy of economic self-help and political passivity until a minority has built up its ''human capital.''

It's better to do what I'm doing, getting into positions of power and creating and/or enforcing policies that are at least not detrimental to my preferred group.

Whining and protesting does nothing.

>Whining and protesting does nothing.
exactly, people get high on their own supply of memes. They thought springing a bunch of CNN gifs would damage the network or that PEPE memes changed the election.

antifa shills ARE still shilling against Spencer when he is barely relevant lmao

you're just making him stronger

nationalism sucks anyway. from my experience turks and white americans are usually the most annoying nationalists. ah and dont forget the german far right.

Fuck off kekistani. All you do is moral pose.

Take my advice

The people most concerned with their own vanity typically are looking for social acceptance. White nationalism will repel those type of people because they believe in nothing more than being seen as attractive, in style, and popular. Regardless there are plenty of successful people that hold race realist and far right views but they are smart enough to not espouse them in public. I have a cousin that is a municipal court judge that refers to blacks as "darkies" at family gatherings, among polite company. You can imagine what he says behind closed doors. Additionally the popular perception that is presented by the media of those on the right has been carefully sculpted so that those with easily malleable minds associate only complete losers with those ideologies. They have every incentive to portray them in a poor light.

>ah and dont forget the german far right.
does it even exist? after watching hamburg I seriously doubt

Why do communists support communism? Because they have nothing else?

Why do republicans support a republic? Because they have nothing else?

Why do monarchists support a monarchy? Because they have nothing else?

You can apply this same stupid logic to every ideology.

Nationalism is the ideology that built the world as it is, and our society is collapsing due to multiculturalism.

>Come to Canada, we're pretty white and the pay is better :)
I heard getting your diploma accepted by your medical associations for Europeans is a pain in the ass and you have to work several years for free to nostrify it. Fuck that noise.

This guys head is the elephant in the alt-rights room

it exists. this guy isnt even a
exception, its the norm how the far right looks here.

I guess those are just people stupid enough to show their nationalism in public since the state is so antinationalist

Common sense there. People with less to lose are obviously going to be less concerned with espousing controversial political views in public.

everyone who truly believes in something will take action to make his dream come true.

Saged, but also eat a dick, OP.

Very true but standing around protesting in a hostile environment is not necessarily the best nor the only way to do so. That is an assumption on your part.

The leftist got where they are by subverting our own institutions and turning them against us. Not very long ago calling yourself a Communist or anti-white would have been an automatic blacklist. Similar to how those on the right are treated now. My belief is that those on the right need to make concerted effort to move into positions where they can affect change in companies, educational, institutions etc. and then do so.

>white people arent allowed to act in their collective interests like everyone else!
The thread.

wtf is wrong with his head? im not trying to be a dick but it looks slightly deformed, kind of like an egg shape. maybe if he didn't get such a weird haircut he could grow his hair a bit longer to accommodate that weird shaped football head. again, im not trying to be a dick but appearances these days mean a lot, especially first time round.

sage

>is it any surprise that white nationalists are always the worst representatives of their race?

Is that why they are still probably the most feared group in politics, with isolated lone wolves being notorious for taking down and humiliating large groups of people in debate online?

WN's are typically a cut above the rest. You can usually identify a real White Nationalist by the trail of carnage that trails their path.

>when the only prerequisite for acceptance is skin color then it makes sense that such an ideology would attract those who have nothing else to offer.
>Race is only skin color

Every fucking time. If you even bothered to listen to alt right rhetoric, you'd understand that their biological determinism goes beyond just having white skin. There is more to ethnicity and race than white skin.

Its hard to take him seriously sometimes honestly, its like he just let himself go and doesnt care about physical appearance.

>Ridicule is the best weapon
Maybe for 70 iq retards.

It's a photoshop same with all the garbage in here. I donate $20 to NPI everytime I see these threads. It's always the same four or five kikes posting the same photoshopped images and same bogus quotes.

It all started when Spencer called Israel an ethnostate and mentioned this in American universities.

You hate him because he mentions this to students. We watched you kikes do the same shit to Duke and Anglin when they started waking up millions to the JQ.

90% of Sup Forums that is

>its the norm how the far right looks here.
No, the Jewish press always takes pictures of the lowest class guy that didn't have a father growing up and is actively seeking out leadership to better his people and his country.

I can cherry pick pictures too. This one really gets the kikes bothered.

Go back to plebbit, nigger.

People say Spencer is irrelevant, but Spencer/Anglin/Duke showed me the path and i've woken up untold tens of thousands of people.

Spencers influence just on me, and the people i've influenced, have nudged the world quite a bit in the right direction. This meme has 720k impressions on twitter and this video 350k+ views.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Lol this. Leftists and their shills have nothing but character assassination when they run out of counter-arguments.
They can't beat the alt-right intellectually, so they have to resort to photoshopping pics of their opponents, so they appear ridiculous, so they can make fun of them (while abandoning their principles in the process) and faking social media conversations.

I know it feels bad, kikes and kike-sympathizers but we are winning and we will win.

confirmed

I didn't start making videos and memes until I went to Amren. And Richard Spencer was the only speaker at Amren that gave me hope.

I helped start /nsg/ on 4pol. It's possible that without Spencer those generals wouldn't exist.

Look at those beautiful women. Much better than those ugly shiksa.

>This meme has 720k impressions on twitter
Just between my two autoreply bots. In the last month. This is another meme that is shadowbanned on twitter but got more than half a million impressions first. (try posting it and checking in different browser)

It wouldn't exist without Anglin/Duke/Spencer.

Richard Spencer is a tall, handsome, intelligent man with a Master's degree. You are a shitskin with a chip on your shoulder because a Jew told you that we wuz kangz.

Kill yourself, or at least go back to Africa.

It's not that intellectuals are repulsed by the people who identify as white supremacists, it's that intellectuals are smart enough to see it's fucking retarded.

WITNESSED.