Is she Sup Forums's new queen?

Is she Sup Forums's new queen?

Nah, we hate Finns.

i reallyl ike her videos but she isnt attractive enough and shes married wit a kid.

She's American though

Clearly Finnish ancestry.

I'd marry a 5/10 if her personality was good, stop being a vain faggot

Nah she's clearly some kinda anlgo german mix. Finns look more like this.

Her cheek bones and eye placement is solidly Finnish.

i agree, but thats not queen material imo

I have a 5/10 gf and she is a total sweetheart and devoted af

No

If she's finnish I will eat my socks.

She kinda reminds of those skinny white trash trailer park crackwhores that spends each day stealing frozen food from the supermarket just to provide for her retarded children.

Get out

>Buttermaker

more like Butterface, amarite?

Elora's maiden name is Jarvinen.

Well shit

What's wrong with her teeth, is she half-British?

Why does she have a weird nigger nose?

Looks like tetracycline-influenced orthodontia. Finns have a pre-disposition to penicillin allergies and tetracycline in pubescent times will make the teeth look like that.

I have no idea who this is

Source?

My 5/10 gf wants to marry me. But she's chinese and I'll be betraying my race and having a short manlet son so I turned her down.

Sup Forums actually ruined a marriage

shes kind of attractive. I would breed with but she looks like a fucking albino lets be real. wouldn't be my first choice and definitely no women deserves to be called a 'queen' that's some actually cucked shit

is she even capable of going outside without being burnt alive....

Sup Forums has no queen. Sup Forums is mgtow.

pale people look creppy as fuck
and they usually are

Fuck she needs make up badly. Not telegenic at all

speak for yourself

Looking at her makes me feel like a nigger.

Interesting

Whatever Sergei, I dig pale girls.

Ruined a marraige, potentially saved a race

Le kek youre right!!!11!1!1! Lol lmao lol!!

Man you sure are a sad manlet, just because you go your own way it doesn't mean you're any better than anyone goddamn fag.
Your favorite girls still get deepthroated, your friends still getting laid and i bet if a woman would spread her legs fpr you you'd sure wouldn't be going your own "way"
Lost little man..

kek

Is she albino? I thought she was an albino nigger the first time I saw her. Are Finnish people niggers in disguise?

From the thumbnail she looked like an albino black girl.

I legit thought this was some kind of troll. What the fuck is wrong with her face?

Ebin XDDDDDDDD

she looks like a meth head, so no

i already have a perfectly good queen thank you

>I legit thought this was some kind of troll
No troll, just posting pictures of a traditional beautiful white woman.

Järvinen, and if that's the case, she better take off that Sw*de necklace

good. we don't need any more white male/asian female abominations

if she's american, that means she probably has no real idea of her heritage and glommed onto something "scandinavian-like" when she picked that necklace.

This is Sup Forums's queen.

Fuck I hate muh heritage yanks. After we get the obviously foreign elements out and back to making their own peoples great, muh heritagefags are next.

I have a 6.5 out of ten, and I will be in a similar situation soon.

American-Finns have the umlauts dropped and her necklace is an American-Finnish design, serkku.

how about go to the gym and get your shit together so you can get a white girl you low test homo

>board queen
What is it? 2009?

>muh heritagefags are next
You can try

Nordic - Who the fuck cares about which little country her heritage is from.
It is like arguing if an American is from Florida or Georgia.

>she

Spanish v. Scotts-Irish.

Well what the fuck are they going to do? Try to return to their 'homelands' in little trickles, behaving like the tourists in that one Harry & Paul sketch, or stay in America, living in a meaningless facsimile of what they think '''''''white'''''' culture is supposed to be?

Täytyy harjoitella enemmän suomenkieltä.

>Well what the fuck are they going to do?
Go back to pic related and appreciate their ancestors while living white American culture.

Ei riitä. Jenkkiläistynyt '''''suomalainen''''' (viidenessä polvessa ja sekkottunut ties mihinkä) on hyvin eri olento perus lättäjalkasesta hiljaisesta ryyppääjästä, jopa Helsingin seudulla ja yliopistokampuksilla. Tämä on tullu nähtyä.

That's not muh heritage. I'm thinking full-on Plastic Paddies and believe me, all of us have their equivalents for our respective nations.

North Americans inherited the true heritage of their peoples. While European culture changed in unrecognisable ways even before shitskins due to degeneracy

I have the opposite problem of a Plastic Paddy. Everyone asks me if I'm Irish, and I vehemently deny it. I wish they would stop asking what my ancestry is.

>Is she Sup Forums's new queen?
Who the fuck is that and why should I care?

I would marry a girl like that and have whatever the fuck comes out.

Now that's a gross oversimplification.

>5th Gen

My parents are off the boat and every time I go to Estonia they automatically assume I'm from Finland by my looks.

The fact of the matter Chengis is that once we're done with shitskins we can't let Europe ruin the world again, we're cleaning you out then repopulating