CNN just said the meme war against them is virtually all bots?

I'm fucking telling you guys they are gearing up to ban all conservatives from Twatter and Farcebook leading into 2018/2020. They literally just said all anti-CNN posting online is by a handful of people who are running bots (implying "muh ruskies").

They are going to run with this narrative that anti-Dem posting is by Russian bots, then come in with severe new "security" measures to basically silence Trumpers online.

Mark my words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhPvJOnHotE
archive.is/4k9d3
youtube.com/watch?v=9GkVhgIeGJQ
stratcomcoe.org/countering-propaganda-nato-spearheads-use-behavioural-change-science
youtu.be/uSQt4ckq-dg
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always ask if Ben is okay after meeting the Slam King.

fuck cnn... we anons need to think of a better strategy than just shitposting memes if cnn is to be taken down... we cant just have stupid "edgy" 12 year olds run this operation...

Kek, they are so rustled :^)

Former bot here. Not gonna lie,

It hurts them. Good.
What happened to the guy that was threatened to be doxxed? Is he going to sue?

>listening to fake news
>watching fake news
You are retarded

The thing about CNN is that whatever they say would not carry any weight if people didn't take them as seriously. And I am surprised that people still do take them seriously.

>Always ask if Ben is okay after meeting the Slam King.

They actually put his slammed broken glasses in some journo museum according to CNN earlier. Full retard.

If dems try to hold an election in 2020 they are inviting civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhPvJOnHotE

>They literally just said all anti-CNN posting online is by a handful of people who are running bots
We basically say the same thing but with anti-trump posters. They're unimaginative so when they saw it worked for us they just leapt onto the same tactic.

#NotAllRussianBots

Send autistics protest their sponsors
They will scare away customers

Well, if bots could make OC, there'd be none of us here, would there?

Wow, I thought you were kidding. Might as well put them in a Holocaust museum.

archive.is/4k9d3

>bots doont lie, dun dun dun du duuu
>booots dont lie, nanana nana
thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9GkVhgIeGJQ

Meant here.

It's just me and my daughter whom I fuck

(((*beeep beep boop beep*)In Russian))

That's a clever way of dehumanizing your enemy.

I am not a robot

living the dream

CNN is so boring and awful

They need to go

Hey mods, what percentage of traffic are Russian meme bots?

Poopoo

Well it has been proven that there were Russian bots pushing a pro-Trump agenda. If you wanted your movement to be taken seriously you shouldn't have needed bots to add into the numbers.

Plain and simple.

There are alternatives to these things

K. Thanks.

You shilling for shareblue or ctr, hypocrite commie?

Never happen. If they banned people from FB/Twitter those people would go to offline comms which would be far more effective.

SM is just designed to waste people's time and let them blow off steam without taking real action.

Both sides have bot farms, you are retarded if you don't think all tactics are employed by all both sides of what has been happening over the last yr/2

>I need to save America from Drumpf and his Russian collaborators, Anderson, cover me.
Aw, geez, Wolf, I don't wanna dox nobody
>They're just bots, Anderson. It's okay to dox them, they're bots.

>HanAssholeSolo's been doxxed! Somebody call his wife and kids!

They're not bots, Wolf!
>It's a figure of speech, Anderson! They're conservatives, I don't respect them! Just keep doxxing, Anderson! You have no idea how much shit they've got on us!

>has been proven
nope
But Hillary did use Chinese bot-farms.

No shit, just like their attempt at combating people sharing "fake news" (wikileaks)

That would be a good thing. It'll be a Streisand effect.

>Never happen. If they banned people from FB/Twitter those people would go to offline comms which would be far more effective.
Or better yet here

CNN is in denial

Hiding the fact that your opposition is real/a threat is a good thing. They're telling their viewers to ignore our growth and influence.

WEW WE BOT NOW.

>Proven

I believe you but please provide credible source.

Pro tip: you literally can't.

>CNN just said the meme war against them is virtually all bots?

So the picture isn't proof of years long racist discrimination against non-Jews in hiring?
How many in the picture are Jew bots?

CNN has propped them selves up as "The media"
anyone who doubts CNN as this point is a fascist who wants to silence all media

It's true. And the American taxpayer is funding it.

Have you watched any MSNBC or CNN video on youtube and explored the comment sections?
Some are bot posted answers, ie 1 post by this id.
The rest is an echo chamber for the same rethoric Shareblue and MSM is pushing.

There are putting the means into it.
It's not propaganda, it's brainwashing.
stratcomcoe.org/countering-propaganda-nato-spearheads-use-behavioural-change-science

Wrong. Read it and weep, faggot.

Too much is goin on in this photo

In fact, i will it is a lie.

See: and

Shit, it will be better with more text.

I wonder if a bot can do this.

>They literally just said all anti-CNN posting online is by a handful of people who are running bots

It's because they're losing. Bigly.

Guess So
youtu.be/uSQt4ckq-dg

>1011011101010101010101010000011011011

01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011

But it is a tell of their play. They are moving in an insidious direction.

The fact CNN have lost their hubris and are trying position themselves as the victims now shows they are desperate and losing the great meme war.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I AM ROBOT
NIGGERS TOUNG MY ANUS SYSTEM32

They've been gearing up. That's why think we're pushing net neutrality so hard. Because once they got the title change they would have banned free speech under the guise of hate speech and cyber bullying with the assistance of Google and facebook

Nice to see Boney M. getting some love.

How'd they figure it out anyways?

Jews always try to paint themselves as the victim. Often AFTER being the aggressor and trying to hurt someone like that Redditor who posted the GIF.

the kikes are such lovely stewards of (((history)))

Good. Maybe then once people realise they can't be arm chair warriors any more they will take to the streets

Hey, kids.
CNN is lying.
I am not a bot.
Hail Hitler.
Hail AI 2.0.

all bots like their twitters likes and followers

>it's mostly robots attacking us

CNN doesn't know how right it is. I'm two years away from wizard status myself.

>any account posting more than 50 posts a day is assumed to be a bot
That's barely 2 posts an hour, a ridiculously low level of activity for anyone active on a forum or social networking site.

>bots
>creating memes
what

Has anyone edited the CNN heads onto ISIS victims or African necklacing vids yet?

to be fair, some of the shills that hang out on Sup Forums do run bots.

Saved

Beep boop beep boop

>I'm fucking telling you guys they are gearing up to ban all conservatives from Twatter and Farcebook

They can't. That was the whole reason they did the retarded blue check mark inflation thing.
If they ban everyone who ever disagreed with them, their propaganda tool becomes useless because it is only preaching to the choir.

>CNN just said the meme war against them is virtually all bots?
Pfffft. Don't they know there's no girls on the internet.

The funny thing is that Rick is actually an anti-government right wing look. He is red pilling Morty about the nature of government.

They said the same shit about the election memes too. Didn't realize I was a a robot.

No idea how I'm going to get around this captcha, but I'll see if I can manage.

>he doesn't run scripts
newfag

we can't let Anderson get the nuclear codes

>Use Russia as a scape goat to create software to combat propaganda
>Brainwash your own population

Too late.
He's seen it all.

Not only that, but it was per a sample taken during the final days of the election. This was funded by the NDAA propaganda provision, and is presented as (((evidence))) in congressional testimony and all media.

((((((((((((Science))))))))))))

Night of the broken glasses

Make petition of agreement.
States if At&t merges with cnn, will drop at&t and move on to timewarner/verizon/w.e
Spam petition on social web
????
Profit?

Hello fellow bot. How do you do.

People can't possibly dislike CNN therefore all these people that do clearly must be robots *crosses arms*

a thief thinks everyone steals.

hahahahahahhahahahaha we will break CNN, Anderson cooper needs to by hung by his feet until he dies

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

A faggot thinks everyone rapes little boys.

CNN cries out as it strikes you, yes.

But this has got to be the funniest part - a network that used to present itself as level-headed arbiter of the truth is literally swatting at imaginary enemies and screaming hysterically right in front of our eyes.

Good times.

No one is stupid enough to over look the fact that CNN CLEARLY brought this upon themselves.

Its been two weeks since the O'Keefe videos and one week since "the meme war" started and CNN had no repercussions done to them. You guys are just as bad as liberals who tweeted the hashtag Kony over and over again. You think by tweeting hashtags you can beat a kike conglomerate like CNN. This is the worst site ever.

Beep boop, I am not a robot.

wtf I love bots now

>tfw my whole life has just been one big Russian bot

Remember that DYN DDoS attack?

i actually do use bots though

It is either bots or some copypasta. Commieniggers do the same shit we do, just far less effectively. It is hard to distinguish without some analytics which CNN probably has and we don't. I do think they are going to try and attach this to Russia though. It fits their narrative. I'm not sure about them trying to shut down debate ahead of the next election, but it does feel like we have agitated (((them))) so much that we are next on their shitlist, but they are having a hard time cracking us.