LA Activists Respond to NRA

Just take a look at this. Typical yet bolder video of sheboon crying about NRA BEING DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for black deaths.

I guess they don't even care about completely making up lies.

Literally a "DEY IS KILLIN US" video.

You know what to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=fy7ZYo4dXt8&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=WK_jkPhrddc
youtube.com/watch?v=WgMRP4KOALw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I guess they don't even care about completely making up lies.
HA! That's fucking rich, coming from the right wing. All you fucking do is lie.

>First line "They use their guns to assassinate niggers"
Top fucking kek. How many niggers have died in chimpcongo again? I know it's not enough but how many?

And what is used to kill them? Are you trying to prove BLM's point for them?

True fact: The reason gun violence is such a problem in America is because the NRA has shilled incessantly for gun manufacturers to increase sales.

1/10 for getting me to respond.

>"""Alternative Facts"""

>The police are set to kill as many black people as they can
>That's why we need to disarm everyone so only the police have guns

PSSSST Your narratives are starting to conflict in really humorous ways.

>And what is used to kill them?
Niggers is what is used.

Neck yourself, shill

>NRA arms niggers to fight off their former slave owners

>the NRA is the badguys

With "They" they mean niggers?

We don't need to lie. Real life facts are damning enough. It's like they say, "You can't write this stuff."

>you know what to do
Yeah, stop giving it any attention. Even dislikes. Niggers just care their message is getting out. Like the kid who misbehaves just so you'll pay him any attention.

Your

Dislikes

Don't

Mean

Shit

Reddit

Why isn't there a Back to Africa movement ?

But not guns, right?

>Lie about literally everything
>Get mad as fuck when called dishonest
Kek!

Actually, you do. That's why you do it constantly. Facts are NOT on your side. In REAL life, the overwhelming majority of the American public favor liberal ideas like universal healthcare, free education and let's not forget that BERNIE SANDERS is the most popular politician in America.

When whitey is about, you better watch out.

They took us as slaves and now send us to our graves.

When a white is in sight, you lose your rights.

#Poerty Kangz #Wordsmith Yo #Blaxit When?

>they use their guns to kill black people

NO YOU DUMB NIGGER

statistically black people kill the most black people

>BUT STATISTICS ARE RACIST!

fuck off.

>The reason gun violence is such a problem in America is because the NRA has shilled incessantly for gun manufacturers to increase sales.
The reason for gun violence is not gun ownership.

GUYS

I mean, I know she's wrong, but maybe this is what we should be doing to remove the black menace. Thoughts?

>not forget that BERNIE SANDERS is the most popular politician in America
Is this why he lost to Hillary?
Ckeckmate nigger

You're completely wrong. It's the opposite of what you stated.

Yep, they're not related at all.

Guns should be used to kill every cracker.

yeah I suppose its better for them to kill each other in more barbaric ways huh

South America has countries with gun control and high homicide rates. The highest on earth.

Also, by the logic of your gun laws. It doesn't matter if there are still guns around. The gun laws should prevent people from getting them. It's just that reality has proven otherwise.

The only places where gun control has ever worked is in white, homogeneous societies.

What does it feel like to be destroyed?

Well she has a point. Ever since guns have gained sentience, the AI seems racist.

damn................

>Is this why he lost to Hillary?
That has nothing to do with popular support. The democratic party was bought out decades ago and paid to lose to the right wing corporate shills. The democrats are a dead party. Bernie isn't a democrat, btw.

Except what I just said is based on actual fact, and what the right states is based on the packaged deceitful propaganda fed to you by the Koch brothers. Trump lost to Hillary in the popular vote. Remember that. If republicans hadn't spent decades playing games with gerrymandering and scrubbing voter roles and passing literally racist legislation to prevent left leaning people from voting, you'd never win an election again and don't think for a second the republican party doesn't know this, it's WHY they've done it for so long. The more people are allowed to vote, the more likely the right vanishes.

It's easier to kill with a gun. Fact. Even gun rights advocates admit this. It's one of the main defenses for personal gun ownership.

You forgot:
>most powerful country on Earth

Australia.
>ban guns
>gun deaths go way down
>murder rate stays the same

People are going to kill people period. Whether it's by gun, knife or barehands

Anglos aren't people.

Ya that's pretty crazy. Jeez.

Now do one for niggers.

No it's not. It's something you just said, and you'll continue to say. I already explained in another post.

There is no correlation between gun laws and murder rates.

>inb4 how to screenshot on firefox @ google chrome

there actually always has been, check out Jefferson to Jackson to Lincoln for presidents that wanted that, and black intellectuals like w.e.b. debois that ALSO wanted to back to Africa.

and they did it, it's called Liberia.

shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux

Enjoy.

>That has nothing to do with popular support. The democratic party was bought out decades ago and paid to lose to the right wing corporate shills. The democrats are a dead party.
This was the same argument that Buffalo Cenk made when he realized that Clinton was losing. Funny how the Democratic party spent Billions on the election but somehow they were paid to lose. You'd think they would have just kept the money.
>Bernie isn't a democrat
So the spineless weakling who chose to stay in the Democratic party that screwed him over plus endorse their preferred candidate isn't a democrat? Neck yourself

The people who want us disarmed are the same people who would overthrow an election if they could and burn cars and businesses. They aren't even capable of hiding their intentions anymore.

>they would have just kept the money.
They did.

Actually crafting a public narrative is pretty important.

>Guns are responsible for killing blacks, not people

So, IF I kill niggers, I don't go to prison?
YES!

Instead of blacks "fighting" back, why don't they just fix themselves? It would be much easier if blacks just stopped committing crimes then they wouldn't get shot. The notion of black "resistance" is just futile in itself, they aren't resisting and whites don't even care.

Your virtue signaling is showing, Lefty.

>they did
Only some of it. That's still more than a thousand millions spent

If they went back then why is the US 13% black? You can't just send back a few people and call it a day. Blacks refuse to integrate and consider themselves separate from the rest of the country and its people, yet they still insist on staying here.

gas yourself

Can't be too obvious about it user or the average person would catch on.

Not gonna watch the video, but did she at any point mention the NRA's history of being founded to PROTECT FREED SLAVES BY ARMING THEM?

Why are you such a bad liar?

Great. That not what's happening here.
>video is posted using YouTube, not hook tube, so it's getting views
>because it's getting views, the creators are getting $
>because it's making them $, they will keep making shitty videos for you to watch, dislike, and fund them.

You people couldn't think your way out of a paper bag. All you are doing is giving them money.

Its all about the narrative.

And you're a nig nog who likes to hide behind flags.

Now do it by county or something.

> Respond to NRA
Did NRA even questioned her?

1) you can argue against their points w/out racism
2) install chrome. FF is all around inferior

Already reported it for promoting terrorism

I doubt they'll get that many from this post. It was already trending.

There's plenty of right leaning content that gets more views than this shit, and I still see more of this leftist propaganda.

1. Fuck
2. Off

If you subtract the niggers we have a gun crime rate par with Europe.

Niggers are the problem, not guns.

Go back to your safe space, r/T_D

>When the NRA issues a public call to constituents inciting violence against people who are constitutionally fighting for their lives, we don't take that lightly.
What did she mean by this?

When you just look at the White population in the US, we would have a murder rate comparable to Belgium. A first world developed nation with strict gun control. That number from the FBI is even inflated because they lump in Latinos and Arabs in the white population which boosts it.

Guns don't kill people, dangerous minorities do.

This doesn't really make sense. Sure more guns = more gun crime but Switzerland has legal gun ownership and low crime...

Meanwhile in Brazil guns are illegal and there is tremendous amounts of violence

Something doesn't really compute unless you start thinking in terms of race but we can't do that an we because some truths are simply to uncomfortable to even contemplate.

If we had a more homogeneous high trust society fewer people would feel a desire to own firearms and the NRA would be a emasculated organization.

Why does everyone act like the NRA doesn't have an insane amount of free citizens in it? Why do they act like the NRA throws around endless piles of money. Bloomberg, a single hypocrite asshole, spent more money in one year for his misguided crusade than the NRA did

The best gun salesman in the past 10 years was Barack Fucking Obama. The NRA doesn't have to do any shilling with hypocritical control freaks like him around.

Fuck BLM.

lmao just move to Detroit where you have common sense gun laws to protect you!

According to you, if my taxes didn't go to nogs, they wouldn't be buying guns from nra certified dealers?
I think you know where blacks get there guns from, and it isn't thru legal means. If we built that wall though, it would decrease illegal gung flow for a good while
I'm so sick of you leftys for not thinking about the big picture. Without civilians owning guns, we would be serfs with a few more rights. Is that what you want for.someone to take care of you and to be some property of an overlord? I sure the fuck don't. I'm a free citizen of the.united states and woe begone to anyone that interferes with that.

>When you hold a private organization responsible for the deaths you perpetuate through your own lifestyle and culture while inciting violence against people of another race because of historical injustices they were never a part of, yet don't care about the constitution or rights of other people.

What did she mean by this?

The Ankh-Right is at it again.

1:42 --

>"We will continue to produce media, teach students, march, and protest, to not only protect the First Ammendment as fiercly as the NRA protects the Second, ..."

4 seconds later:

>"We demand the NRA immediately remove their dangerous propaganda videos narrated by conservative talk radio hosts Dana Loesch and Grant Stinchfield."

Not the point. They could get zero views if you R3ddit dirt bags would use hooktube.
All you do is replace hooktube, with YouTube and they get zero views. If you really dislike them, stop giving them $.

All I see is the same old blame whitey garbage, and no reference to the facts that more blacks kill blacks, and others for that fact. No speech about how the predominant black culture is one of glorified lawlessness, and violence, or that parents are not raising their children. Until I hear more of that from them, l cannot have the least amount of empathy for them.

They just reworded the NRA ad for pissing of niggers. Please burn down LA first, then all of the other west cost population centers. The blm pill is the best red pill.

Dats de combunity dey wants, an whitey don like it.

Haha bro didn't you know?

1st Amendment only counts when it's something the left agrees with

Btw, here are the 2 main videos that the actors in OP's video are outraged about:

1 minute (Dana Loesch):

>Freedom's Safest Place: Violence of Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=WK_jkPhrddc

4 minutes (Grant Stinchfield):

>We Don't Apologize For Telling the Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=WgMRP4KOALw

>lie

You completely failed to refute one word.

Gangbanger niggers don't join the "honky" NRA.

Dumb bitch.

>#Blaxit When?
This