JEWISH ATROCITIES: The Definitive List

>Official Story: Jews are innocent, they've always been innocent, in their 5000 years they've done nothing wrong except piss off God a few times but never their human neighbours, they've never done anything wrong to humans and the reason they've been mistreated is because of antisemitism and jealously and because a scapegoat was needed, they only got kicked out of every country that's ever hosted them because their hosts wanted to write off debts, they've never cheated or stole or mislead, they've never done anything wrong as a people only as individuals that don't represent the group whose culture in no way influenced the individual, 6 Gorillion died and Israel definitely should exist and they never shot first, ever, ever, they had nothing to do with the death of Jesus and The Talmud should be written off as an old superstitious book that no one believes in anymore but the fact that it was believed in for 1000s of years absolutely DOES NOT mean that The Jews were persecuted against for good reason, reasons on of self defense, no, thats antisemtic.
We know the Official Story is BS. So let's make a definitive list of Jewish Atrocities that we can stick right up there with the lists of atrocities committed by every other successful people throughout history.
Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philoumenos_(Hasapis)_of_Jacob's_Well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

World Trade Center [9/11]

2,996 killed
6,000 wounded

9/11

3,000 dead
6,000 wounded

Wola Massacre
40,000 to 50,000 killed

>3000 dead

Does that include the people who died after breathing that dust?

9/11 (B-but that was Muslims you goys)
Russian Revolution (B-but that was Russians you goys)

Could potentially include the 1200 more ppl that died above the median average for the next 3 months due to increase traffic accidents due to increased travel via car instead of plane.

extinction of dinosuariers (65 million bc)
the jewish god created a flood to destroy the dinosauriers ebcause they didnt fell for the usury scam.

read the book "noah" for proof

Action T4
At least 16,000 killed.

I wouldn't go that far. That's a very indirrect connection. They told people the air at ground zero was safe to breath even though they knew it was toxic. That's fucking murder.

Ochota massacre
Approximately 10,000 killed.

Czestochowa massacre
1,140 killed

Ponary massacre
Approximately 100,000 killed

Michniow massacre
At least 203 killed

Huta Pieniacka massacre
500-1,200 killed

Communism/Capitalism scam. Everybody is kill.

World War 2

Kragujevac massacre
2,778–2,794 killed

Allegedly the Mafia both Italian and Russian where mainly jews. Can't forget the Bolsheviks.

>goys
Newfag, leave

Marzabotto massacre
At least 770 killed

Links and/or quick rundown please faggots

Sant'Anna di Stazzema massacre
Approximately 560 killed.

1994 - Rwandan genocide (B-but that was the French you goys)

>Butthurt Jew amirite?
You want to know something? Jews deserve everything they get.

destabilization of middle east

Viannos massacres
At least 500 killed

When the romans conquered Judea the Jews pretended to comply with Roman law. As soon as the legions were pulled back a little bit they revolted and murdered 30,000 civilians and soilders. They then caused a war that cost 1.1m lives over its span and was so devastating that the area had to be re conquered and resettled by based Claudius who gave zero fucks and made sure to smash the shit out of Jewish temples and holy sites as revenge. He also took hundreds of thousands of slaves. The Jews would cause two more civil wars and each time based emperors would treat them to the all inclusive iron fist package, the only way to deal with them really.

So this is 50 AD and Jews are already at 1.1m deaths caused

These were Whites. Why don't you care about your people?

Massacre of Kalavryta
Almost 700 killed.

Don't forget Jews opened the borders to the shitskin invaders, so they are responsible for all the crime, disease and poverty they enrich our white nations with.

>Over a couple of weeks the local Jewish settlers had been coming to pray there and demanded that Christian symbols be removed.[note 2] Philoumenos complied. Despite this, the settlers threatened him.[8] After his guard left home, Philoumenos was hacked to death with axes by Jewish Zionist settlers,[9][10][11] while serving Vespers on 29 November 1979.[12][13] According to Rupert Shortt, a religion editor of the Times Literary Supplement,[14] Philoumenos eyes were gouged out, and the fingers of his right hand were hacked off.[15] A grenade was also thrown into the church, which was ransacked.[16][17]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philoumenos_(Hasapis)_of_Jacob's_Well

They sunk the titanic to kill off all opposition to the Federal Reserve Bank.

Oradour-sur-Glane massacre
642 killed

They are behind communism, thus they murdered 100 million people.

Not when they side with Jews. Then they can die in a fire too.

I'm sure all those children were jew lovers. Why do you love to hear about White civilians dying?

bolshevism was probably the worst , it's less about the Jews and more nepotism. It's also why you should never allow a jew in your front door because another one will follow.

Dying in wars fomented by Jews.
Aren't you so clever. I smell roastie.

The Jews of Amsterdam funded Cromwell's conquest of Ireland in exchange for being allowed back into England.

Bolshevik Jewish psychopaths

So when those children were lined up and shot with machine guns by the hundreds it was actually the jews who pulled the trigger, making the willing decision to kill White children for no reason? You have the logic of a roastie. "X may have done it of their own accord, but it's actually Y's fault!"

Yes. And they arer going to pay dearly for their crimes against humanity.

>You are a female Jew.

So when German men in German uniforms shot White ethnic Polish with German machine guns in the name of replacing their population with ethnic Germans, it was actually jews doing it and not Germans?

>Eating children in the neighborhood for your Saturn ritual

Colaborated actively in the muslim invasion of Spain.

Where and how did this fabulous event occur? Someplace in your mind? And this somehow exculpates Jewish mass-murder of whites and other groups in the past and present? Go jump in a lake.

6 Gorillion!!!!
Think of the children, oh God, why won't someone plsss think of the children.
Anyways, back to the wretched history of Jews.

Soviet purges, pic related

German revolution, partially successful. All of the ringleaders.

Hungarian revolution under Bela Kun, temporarily successful. Chased out.

Acts, the Bible / NT. Jews start uprising against Christians, apostles stoned, city in uproar.

Posting list, 10 second standby

Well, they have been expelled over 359 times for jewing in other civilizations for a start. Probably just counter-semitism though, I doubt they did anything to deserve it.

Jews are going to have to be dealt with eventually. We can't allow this to continue and it wont. I know the way forward, do you?

Oh shit you posted my list, just a second before and seized the digits. nicely done

Holodomor

Commited by Lazar Kaganovich, Jew.

>truncated list

Judenfrei! For now we can liberate goyim from Stockholm syndrome of the Jew.

Its funny bc every jew i meet looks just like these characters

so basically all ya'll have is a bunch of hoaxes and fake news to justify your hatred, when really all you have to do is look inside yourselves and admit to yourselves that your shitty life is because of your shitty choices, and the jooo is just a scapegoat your shitty mind chose to put all the fault in.

>205 direct casualties (34 dead) against the USA by Israel, allies of one another due to a "misunderstanding"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

>JEWISH ATROCITIES
1. Serving the anglo.

Yes. That is Zee Plann.

Reducing the lives of everyone who has every had a vaccination

>so basically all ya'll have is a bunch of hoaxes and fake news to justify your hatred,
So Official Story is true?
Jews desu nuffin?

Listen shlomo my poor/good choices doesn't matter. I just hate you! Can you understand that you stinky rat!! I don't want you in my society. Now sod off

You aren't even real

Why you even here then...oh let me guess, you are a jew.

>Communism never happened

(((simon jester)))
>(((simon jester)))
they are doing it themselves wtf.

CNN trying to overthrow the US government.

I don't hate period, hate is for the weak, if anything I am impressed by what your tribe has achieved. Now watch as my tribe awakens from your spell, forms alliances with all other tribes and takes back control of our countries from you brilliant beasts.

basically
you and your fat unemployed mother are hardly considered society.
it's all a dream
your people were raping their own mothers before jews showed you what being noble and moral is. you are a nigger to us.

(((roasties)))
>Antibiotic-resistant gonorrhoea on the rise, new drugs needed

the only person daring to try and save your shitty nation and it's weakest people in the history of humanity, is the jew- Tommy Robinson, while you're sitting in your room wearing leather pants to feel tough.

Shia is REALLY going down hill

You have pretty funny insults, thanks for just admitting that we need saving from you.

This.

We're a laughing stock because we just throw out events, dates and numbers without ever backing it up. Burden of proof is on you faggots

>jews dindu nuffin?
>basically
kek
>your people were raping their own mothers before jews showed you what being noble and moral is. you are a nigger to us.
How does it feel to know that a bunch of niggers had to intervene to make sure your kind didn't get wiped out and that your homeland wouldn't exist without the permission of said niggers? Just wondering how that feels?

your reading comprehension is lacking, to say the least.
i'll break it down for you:

-evil globalist do bad things
-weak goyim cry
-jews stand up and fight

it would feel like you had your car break down in compton, and a gang of niggers would attack you there, and then a black officer arrives, shoots the niggers, and helps you.

good thread

just a coincidence that jews have been banned from nearly every civilization in history at some point since Jerusalem was conquered

>Russian revolution
Can you show me the source for this? I've always wanted to see it

you don't hate bad things?

you only have neutral to love?

derp

You still have to resort to insults, I think I gave you too much credit, you really didn't put any of what you just "broke down" in your previous posts but you did admit we need saving from you. Free yourself from your anger and you won't get played as easilly.

Your analogy sounded clever until I thought about it for a second.
Your car breaking down isn't due to malfunction, its due to negligence, incompetence. The niggers who are beating you, are niggers you've been robbing, and the cop nigger that killed those niggers is being paid with the money you stole from the niggers in the first place.
The analogy makes sense like that.
But yeah, I'm always curious to hear what big tough and proud Isrealis have to say about the Holocaust... I mean 6 Million. Do you believe that? Do you believe so many of your kind were wiped out so quickly by so few? Or do you think your kind is stronger than that, and some historical revisions happened? What's your personal position on the matter m8?

why would you want a tattoo of two kikes on your midsection

The world is a representation of our inner selves, once we have accepted the whole psyche there is little left to hate, at this point I feel little other than love.

>So when those children were lined up and shot with machine guns
that never happened, sorry

Take a look at some of the image posts here, they've covered the Jewish influence on the Jewish Bolsheviks.
If that's not adequate lemme know and I'll try and find a few good docs.

>The world is a representation of our inner selves
do you have any proof for this bizarre religious sounding claim?

ok you have my full attention. show me where i said or even implied "saving from jews".

You can not prove subjective experience only help guide others there

Yea just found a good image with sources, thanks

King David Hotel bombing

Always fun to bring up to the Israelis that their country is founded on terrorism.

at least you acknowledge you are talking absolute bullshit and living in a fantasyworld

hate is as necessary as love

bad things should be hated