RUSSIAN AGENT SERVING IN USA POLICE FORCE

Greetings, Anons.

I would like to bring to your attention a possible threat to the US National security.

There is police officer, who immigrated to the US from Russia when he was a kid. His parents were diplomats. For quite some time he's been posting and discussing confidential information and photos to a Russian image-board in regards to the internal workings of US security agencies.

That board is closely monitored by the Russian intelligence services (FSB). Along with information leaks, there is a risk of him being recruited as an agent by the russians (if not already).

Here is the information that international anons (who sympathize with US) have been able to gather:

He is a white male, 38 to 39 years old.
He immigrated to the USA from Russia with his family when he was 17, his parents were diplomats or diplomacy related work.
He is married and is currently serving as a SWAT sniper somewhere in Fairfax County, VA. (Previously he used to be a patrol officer).
He also used to work for Andrews International before it became Vance.
He regularly takes place in shooting competitions, and in 2015 he supposedly took 7'th place in some local or International shooting competition in categories: Glock 17, 16" AP-15 with Wilson Combat and Mossberg 930

This info has already been submitted to the FBI/CIA/NSA through web forms. But this method could be unreliable, so you are encouraged to contact local officials or news papers and conduct your own investigation further.

These are some of the photos and posts this police officer made:
imgur.com/a/IBlEb
imgur.com/a/rWju6

Other urls found in this thread:

alexandrianews.org/2013/new-police-officers-and-deputy-sheriffs-graduate-from-criminal-justice-academy-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
ammunitiondepot.com/281-speer-gold-dot-9mm-124-grain-p-hp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=luDZO7-ZgFo
google.com/search?q=/po/ - Коп-кун Тред&oq=/po/ - Коп-кун Тред&gs_l=serp.3...4600.4600.0.5688.1.1.0.0.0.0.385.385.3-1.1.0....0...1.1.64.serp..0.0.0.6p_xZlvMIuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ignpY3hZbk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cops dont use hollow points

he owns many personal firearms including handguns, rifles, shotguns

I pretty sure they already know.

These types of people are usually promoted to SWAT sniper right before the hammer drops on them.

I think I might know who this is actually... they work for APD tho

So? It's a police officer LARPing that he knows any real national security secrets while he's sitting in his car waiting for LaShandra to call in another domestic disturbance.

he mentioned that he works in northern county of Virginia

He is of Russian descent.
He is a self admitted patriot of Russia
That russian board is crawling with russian intelligence FSB and he is a potential source for them / recruit.

Ivan Gogol was not recruited by us. Calm down, dixie.

>He is of Russian descent.
>He is a self admitted patriot of Russia
90% of whites in the US are proud of their heritage too.
>That russian board is crawling with russian intelligence FSB and he is a potential source for them / recruit.
This would be something for concern if it were true and he has any real intelligence, but you have zero proof of anything.

Yea in Alexandria, I know a cop with a russian name who came here at a young age im guessing who is also around the age OP describes and was a patrol officer. It possible he left to join fairfax county (as a lot do)

What exactly is the national security implication even if this is true? The Russians already know American society is a decaying mess. Everyone with internet access knows that. What could he tell them?

Doing god's work user. Have a free bump. Fuck Russians.

He is probably doing shady shit involving drug dealers or stolen equipment. (They moved him to SWAT for isolation purposes)

Just do your civic duty and forward the information to your local FBI office. Let hem sort this out.

A US police officer spilling shit to the Russians for years is not a laughing matter.

So he is working for CIA?

Russian Shills aren't real they said.

It's fake.

I agree, Fuck Russians.(not even joke)

"Yuriy Mikhin" is the guy who I was talking about

alexandrianews.org/2013/new-police-officers-and-deputy-sheriffs-graduate-from-criminal-justice-academy-2/

t. soviet scum

*Record Scratch

PLOT TWIST!

His name is Ivan Braginski.

>trying to bait autists into going against Putin
>after Putin bans Rothschild banks

Nope.

Yes they do, you're thinking of the military.

Russians are to not be trusted. The sooner that homosexual muslim loving country collapses the better.

This guy lives in the area and worked/s as a patrol officer and he looks about the right age

source?

>I got a ticket from some asshole cop, and now I want Sup Forums to ruin his life, the post.

Frig off.

Trump said Russia was cool so this thread is obviously fake

sauce?

you've got to be a special kind of stupid to come to that conclusion

?thread

FAKE AND GAY

Who cares though

It's not like a cop is privy to secrets or anything

Dont let the FSB agents deter you

the military can use hollow points against certain people, the restriction you're thinking of only applies to soldiers from countries that have signed part IV,3 of the hague convention

Ok so I'll go join Moscow police and Leak everything they do to fbi. No big deal right.

There's a subtle difference between being a patriot of Russia and being prod of your heritage.

Putin, please.

>Fairfax County, VA
o shit

But seriously, who the fuck cares about this monstrosity of a country? All we do is subsidize shitskins at Rabbi Greenblatt's request.

>It's not like a cop is privy to secrets or anything
Could be someone they know who does, Not many people would question a police officer. There is a presumed level of integrity which isn't always the case

Talking about the US military specifically.

whats interpol fuckwit.

>Hi CIA
Do your own spyshit yourself you fucking useless thing called intelligence agency, this site ain't your personal army go fuckoff anhero or do something useful for once

So much better when that happens so America can spread Kardashian culture there too.

>let's dox a cop because OP said he might be a Russian mole

No. I'm not going to participate in doxxing a cop on the word of faggot OP. If he's posting on a Russian image board and you think that's lead the FSB to him you're dense anyway. Any website like that will be monitored by the spooks anyway.

any chance to identify the area from the street view?

i know that. IV,3 of the hague convention doesn't apply when you're fighting non-signatory countries and insurgents.

This isn't moscow though its virginia

I'm sure you could go to bumfuck no where in russia and become a cop

It's not hard to become a cop

I don't team moon runes, what confidential information is he sharing?

user no offense but who cares. Snowden did far more damage than any potential street level guy ever could and they'll spend decades trying to fix that.

He's out there doing a dangerous job and doing a service for his community. Good for him and other anons are right, being prideful in your heritage is figuratively the american thing to do. We all claim heritage from somewhere else and tout it.

Why is the teddy bear in every picture?

You posted one photo linking Putin to the ZOG and it's solely through Judaism, not through Zionist efforts to consolidate Israeli hegemony in the Middle East as per the United States.

Americans are idiots, clearly.

>Im totally not a russian shill plz dont expose our agent

What's that got to do with secrets that a country's police or the systems they follow have and get leaked to our adversaries? A fucking cop leaking to Russia is a huge fucking deal! Anyone trying to downplay this is a fucking obvious putin shill.

calm your tits down. I said i already submitted the tip through FBIA/CIA/NSA submit forms

But since i'm not an American i lack the means to contact local offices, for a possible faster responce.

I don't think Russian intelligence gives a fuck about American police.

The military still uses fmj bullets even against insurgents.

blyat idi nahui pidor zaebal

Those aren't moon runes. The moon is American. Russian runes are vodka runes. Get it right.

>any chance to identify the area from the street view?

Yeah, it's from opening shots of Drive.

yes, of course they do. what else are they supposed to use, bombs? oh wait...
youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

Yes we do
ammunitiondepot.com/281-speer-gold-dot-9mm-124-grain-p-hp.html

Dox this attention whore pls

You will become one with Russia.

He's been posting shit about police work for years, because he's bored or seeks attention. And believe be, every thread gets to its bump-limit. Russians are asking him every imaginable question possible and he just spills the beans on everything.

So I guess he should be fired for being a faggot but to think he's of any use to Russian intelligence is just paranoia.

This thread is filled with Kremlin shills trying to downplay their agents in America or elsewhere. Fucking shame, you faggots will not win. Russia is not our friend they hate America.

he has a plush dog toy in all his photos as a means of proofing his identity (because Russians are always asking for proofs)

It's 2017 and they'd rather report this here.

(((Gobernment)))

You don't even know what he's sharing, all we've seen are pictures of his equipment, his patrol car, and a teddy bear. That's pretty standard Imgur shit, hardly anything confidential.
>oh no, he's posting pictures of his job! Now the Russians will know American cops carry guns and wear body armor and drive police cruiser!!

>implying this hasnt been picked up
Nigga do you know the extent of NSA surveillance?

All I'm saying is it's unlikely that because he's posting on a Russian image board he's a spy. The fact his parents are diplomats is far more likely to make him one than anything. But regardless, it's seems equally or more unlikely that posting information on that Russian image board wouldn't make him be a target for US intelligence surveillance as well. Report to FBI the information, but doxxing a cop who dindu nuffin is not a good idea.

>believe me

That's the neatest get I ever got.

>saying that a SWAT officer isn't privy to any relevant information is being a Kremlin shill
lyl

youtube.com/watch?v=luDZO7-ZgFo

are you stupid ?

>larper
saged and hidden

Here's one man who gets it.

Bro, just pick up the phone and relay the information to the FBI office in VA. Let them do the investigation. If it's nothing, then there's no harm done.

Google is full of his previous threads. Some US intelligence officer who knows Russian language would be able to confirm a shit ton of leaked info

Search string to his threads: google.com/search?q=/po/ - Коп-кун Тред&oq=/po/ - Коп-кун Тред&gs_l=serp.3...4600.4600.0.5688.1.1.0.0.0.0.385.385.3-1.1.0....0...1.1.64.serp..0.0.0.6p_xZlvMIuU

This whole thing is dumb. You realize how easy it would be to narrow it down to who this guy is with the information already provided? If this guy is some sort of spook he is literally one of the all time worst.

Any more pictures OP?

explain yourself

FAKE POST MADE BY LEFTISTS DO NOT REPLY

THIS IS A TRAP GUYS, YOU WILL GET SOMEONE INNOCENT IN JAIL

Why don't you do the job the gov pays you to do? Sup Forums is not an homework board.
Back to work lazy NSA fag.

So?

Americans deserve it for standing in the way of Russia

Found the Russian double agent

Bro, there's a bunch of Russian immigrants in the USA serving as police officers:

yeah like hes not russian agent himself trying to waste time of those brave american cia agents by following a trap-agent swat larper with no reliable information. yeah totaly good job comerade.

to provide a signal/mark. its like a time stamp to show its his pictures