A Palestinian baby has died of asphyxiation...

>A Palestinian baby has died of asphyxiation...after inhaling fatal volumes of teargas fired by Israeli forces at Palestinian protesters.

>Abdul-Rahman Mohammad al-Barghouthi, 1.5 years old, died at a hospital in the city of Ramallah in the Israeli-occupied West Bank on Friday, Palestinian Safa news agency reported.

Based Israel killing terrorist before then can terrorize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXAwohdBZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the holocaust flashbacks have caused so much trauma that the Jews now think they are the nazis
Very sad.

>Based Israel

Fuck off kike. How come you kikes are allowed to oppress your muzzies but in the west we are not allowed to oppress our non-white shitskin populations? No this is just an example of Jewish hypocrisy. Fuck kikes. Fuck Israel.

>in the west we are not allowed
shut up pussy

Israeli Jews are so low down on the "to-do" list.
Muzzies first, then globablists.

>attack a snake
>cut off it's head last

One down, 1.2 billion to go.
Next we're coming for you, kike.

The globalists are like 95%+ jew.

She used to be kind of hot.

Who takes a toddler to a protest?

The baby was spared having to live next to Jews. Mashallah

women

One less arab.

Why the fuck would you take a baby to a protest?

Maybe she couldn't afford a babysitter.

A filthy shit skin

>dat ass is getting grande ...

When kikes and mudlsimes kill each other angels get new wings and Valkyries get new spears.

The gods rejoice.

The baby deserved to die: it's parent was too stupid to notice when the protest turned into a riot. The parent who took their baby to a riot should be publicly executed as an example to everyone.

muslims

Why not demonize people who hide behind strollers to throw rocks?

S

third worlders who use them as human shields

Because Israel stole their land and will inevitably crumble

>it's another you have to pick between sand niggers and kikes episode

you can hate both guys, stop infighting

Well thats pretty fucking sad

Set-up so the strategically placed photographers could get shots while they cry "THEY'RE TEAR GASSING CHILDREN!"

>muh based jews

Kikes are the reason we have terrorism in the first place, they destabilized the middle East with their holy desert autism.

Fuck of zionist scum.

maybe not bring a baby to a protest next time, you fucking monkey.

what was baby even doing at protest? Bad parents.

This is all the ameriniggers fault.
If their leaders didnt have a boner for kikes every single nation on earth wouldve glassed their rats nest by now.

probably picked up the teargas canister and threw it into a bag with the babby.

Trump supports Israel and also wants to weaken the Muslims here, but he's had to fight the courts for it.

Lay off the "kikes", the real Jews aren't like what you describe.

fuck israel and fuck jews. Imagine being such an evil and shitty race even the bible calls you the children of satan.

It's possible. They would believe that they are guaranteeing heaven for their baby, death for jihad.

Palestinians have been caught faking so much stuff.

Finally the kikes are doing some good in the world.

Because how would even a baby asphyxiate from tear gas, which gets dispersed right away? It doesn't displace enough oxygen to asphyxiate anyone.

OP Image is the reason Dad's take their daughter to the concert

Why the hell is there a baby at a protest?
Cops all over the world shoot tear gas at protesters. Nobody that cares about their child would ever bring a baby to a protest.

Well Muslims are always oppressed and its always the kids, fun fact they make 17 years stand at the front during attacks so they can claim brownie points for muh children

Then they should have stayed home. You don't take babies to protests.

Oh boohoo. Our government gassed 43 children at Waco bc their parents pulled them out of public school and started a weird commune. Fuck out of here with your crybaby bullshit.

>be a palsetine
>protest near a baby

fucks

>pro-Israel
hello Nu/pol/

:(

never mind you're being ironic

the unironic pro-Israel people have been confusing me lately

>t. r/the_donald
why can't you just go back

Hey look, another fag that thinks he controls what Sup Forums is.

And Waco is one of the biggest tragedies of America. The government will be pounded with "remember waco!" every time they try to turn on a citizen.

>throw rocks
THEY'RE THROWING ROCKS INTO ISRAEL OH MY GOD LAST WEEK A POOR INNOCENT ISRAEL SOLDIER GOT HIT WITH A PEBBLE, BETTER BOMB PALESTINE

Btw, this is Ariana's peak body

I hate kikes but love israeli posters on Sup Forums. I like Canadians irl but hate leafs. If i think about it too long i get a headache

It was a dumb comparison.
This isn't anything like Waco.
A retarded parent took their kid to a protest. Kid dies. That's the parents fault no matter where you are in the world.

an Israeli soldier probably picked up the teargas canister and threw it into a bag with the babby.

>t. never been to a protest

obviously I don't because fags like you are allowed in. Honestly why are you here when r/the_donald agree with you 100% while only crossposters from reddit agree with you here?

I watch every protest here on Sup Forums
Don't see a lot of babies at them.
And if I saw one I would think that the parents were retards.

Half the people here agree with me too.
Half agree with you. Why are you here if 100% don't agree with you?

>being this buttblasted over a dead shitskin

the sooner pissrahell and fakestine kill eachother, the better

Jews are now gassing people. Impressive redemption arc.

Are you retarded or is this bait, or are you Jewish like most Americans?

>leaves baby in cloud of teargas so parent can virtue signal over jews

stupid philistines.

you're watching too many nigger protests, here in white country children are at every protest

because the 50% who don't agree with me came here from 2014-2017 and most go on reddit. You know it's true because you're one of them.

FEED ME MORE DEAD MUSLIMS

>pissrahell

You're doing too much.

What the fuck was a baby doing at a protest? Fucking muzzie parents.

Nothing of value was lost. I wish they would just go on and have a full out war with each other and the rest of world would just stand back and let them duke it out alone.

our muzzies work and make money. we dont oppress them. even the "peaceful" ones employed by israel want us dead. that's not something we will tolerate.
>>tryingtobebasedisrael

No, I watch the Free speech vs Antifa protests.
And if I saw a kid there, the parents deserve to be punched in the mouth.
And what happens there is nothing between a Palastine vs Israel protest.
Seriously, if you think the parents aren't retarded for bringing a child to that kind of protest you are a dumb ass.

Actually I never go to reddit. You're the one that seems to know what goes on there. It's far more likely that you are a redditer.

Here, a protest with children cunt.

Another example of how bringing children to protests is a bad idea.
Thanks for proving my point.

The worst Jews are spread out amongst Western Countries. Israel literally is not that big of a threat

Noone is arguing that it's stupid.
You are arguing that it's not happening.
It's happening.

My argued is that any parent that would bring a child to a protest is retarded for putting their child in danger.

You would be right.

>Jews are gassing people now

that's their tradition since 5090BC
They also get a nice pay check for getting "martyred"

underrated

Who the fuck brings a baby to a riot??

That kid was dead before the """"""Protest"""""""" started

>slutgif.gif

Got me spanking my monkey.

Taking a kid to a protest is playing right into the Israeli propagandists hand via the child meat shield meme.

I didn't say gas the jews, I said gas the Palestinians

why bring a baby to a protest

His 11 siblings must be pretty sad now.

Who brings their baby to protest? they wanted thier baby dead desu

the Free Speech vs Antifa "protests" are closer to riots and they're on college campuses where not many people have children.

I'm Irish and all of our protests adults bring their children for support. There aren't children in my family any more but my dad took my bro and sister to a religious discrimination protest a month back to help out, that's what we do in countries were chimpouts literally never happen.

they dont think they are putting them in danger. its a game of "theres kids here you wouldnt dare do x so were gonna get more out of control and piss you off more and youre not gonna do anything!" until they realize whoever theyre protesting against doesnt give a fuck and gasses them, runs them over, etc.

and then they can use that for their propaganda so they win either way

sandnigger cocksucker detected

bitch please:

> its a game of "theres kids here you wouldnt dare
Using kids as human shields is exactly what you are describing.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

This! Honestly I don't know why Germany won't apologize in full for this atrocity