Wow.............. p[owerful. really makes you nthink

wow.............. p[owerful. really makes you nthink

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546218/Birds-released-Vatican-gesture-peace-immediately-attacked-vicious-seagull-crow.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I read this out loud to my boyfriend and he just went "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Meanwhile, in reality....

whoa. .. drumph = owned

That's it I'm voting democrat forever

It made me think of this

It just like that one Harry Potter movie. Remember that seen where the wizards fought dumbledorf?

looking at images like that will never ever get old

wtf i love demonic beasts now

>that sneaky "There is no america, just immigrants" sign
Liberals need to be gassed desune.

this would make rape so much easier, they are already naked
just abduct and tie to radiator, no undressing required
I want to be crocodile with polearm

Democrats and Republicans are the same evil.

God damn leaf. Why don't you post the original?

I swear, you'd think every other woman in the America wore a hijab if you took liberal propaganda seriously. America's population is at most one percent Muslim, so self-identified Muslim women wearing hijabs are almost certainly less than one half of one percent of the population, probably substantially less than that. Yet EVERY SINGLE one of these things has one or two hijab wearing women at least (this one has 3, fucking hell). What gives?

wtf I HATE Blimp now!

pic very much related

I fixed it for you

why are liberals stupid

>wear hijab

>this is empowering, not oppression

you dumb cunts.

Jej

THE LEFT ALWAYS PROJECTS!!!

better version

>the right literally do nothing wrong so you have to fill the bad side with fictional monsters in order to push your propaganda

I don't get it, do they not realise they are the shitty ones here?

Love this one. Subtle, but good.

this is literally what they believe.

accurate version.
I also like the changes to the signs reflecting what they really mean.

gotta love how leftists always portray themselves as victims and the other side as the aggressor when in reality it's always them that attack others.

>america for all

how about no

Based Brit.

>Love trumps hate
>Love Trumps hate
>Love Trump's hate

Why can't people leave Crocomire out of this? He just wants his sleep

>nigger characters on the side with Trump

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546218/Birds-released-Vatican-gesture-peace-immediately-attacked-vicious-seagull-crow.html
It really does. Makes me think the left are a bunch shady dishonest lying good-for-nothings who hold archaic political views that have seeped into their every moment of waking life.

Good looking out bong senpai.

>Feminism
Not even once

By far the best one.

Switch that around. Being evil isn't always bad, evil is needed for order. And order is needed to prosper.

WTF?!! Is this real? Where do I sign up to be a right wing werewolf stormtrooper?!? Don't hold out on me faggots, I want to lead the new SS!

Don't worry leafs, we will be just and fair rulers

I don't understand the how it's possible to do mental gymnastics to such an extent that they actually they are the good guys, while everyone on their side is looting stores as they smash up random peoples cars & set the town on fire to shut down freedom of speech so people can't criticize Islamic immigration & the slow extermination of western civilization & the white race as Muslims run people over with trucks & throw acid in peoples faces.

Another fix.

These are more in line with reality.

Speak for yourself.

top kek

But oh those right wing hate opinions sure are evil. They hurt people feefee's.

>dehumanizing your opponents
That has never lead to anything bad...

Oh shit, I never thought of the fees. Thank you user.

Can't you see how their terrorism & vandalism is completely justified though? Our different opinions are violating them & hurting their feefee's.

Clearly they are the good guys.

This is the most accurate desu

Says the subhuman :-D

I could have a picture of my dick and you'd want to suck it. Not powerful

Do not reveal your cocks power level.

In the 1960s maybe even earlier a plan was set in motion, if you dig deep enough it's much worse, where did marxism come from, the USSR was it's first victim.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0

Yea the left still can't meme

you guys are hateful Nazi. you fucking pst hitler all goddam day and how you hate race mixing and niggers.none of you have any self reflect

>love trump's hat

just a reminder Trump's administration is Goldman Sachs. Trump himself acts like a toddler, proper embarrassment to the countries 200 year history. 200 YEAR HISTORY!! HAHAHAAH 200 FUCKING YEARS HAHAHAHAHA

You don't need to think when your ideology is "everyone is equal, just love one another and tolerate one another and society will be paradise"

Libs have no respect for law or order, which are hierarchies of power that intrinsically necessitate discrimination against "lesser"/worse decisions. There are many actual psychological studies that show exactly this.

If only he really did slaughter these """people"""

Fresh oc incoming

Im not sure about you guys but i kinda want the wolves on my side if i was about to have a war with a bunch of lefty cucks

they need to add the muslim rape

oy vey, they just know they dont contribute to society so they go full sjw to make them selves feel important

something i cant stand is how everyone fails to see how "the other side" is a ploy by govt of all "sides" to distract the population. Seriously pisses me off when all we do is blame liberals on our conservative-based forum and act like we do no evil and speak no evil. There's sons of bitches everywhere in the alt-right community, just like there are everywhere in the lgbtqiadhakvsak+ community. the minute you faggots can self-evaluate without bias (never gonna happen because everyone wants to be the "good guy") we can actually become a constructive society

Why do they think they're on the right side?

Nice job user

Did this happen in Spain? what the fuck?

>But no one asks for
>Stop looking at my body

They don't actually know they're the baddies. LOL

>something i cant stand is how everyone fails to see how "the other side" is a ploy by govt of all "sides" to distract the population. Seriously pisses me off when all we do is blame liberals on our conservative-based forum and act like we do no evil and speak no evil. There's sons of bitches everywhere in the alt-right community, just like there are everywhere in the lgbtqiadhakvsak+ community. the minute you faggots can self-evaluate without bias (never gonna happen because everyone wants to be the "good guy") we can actually become a constructive society

Yeah! What this guy said! GAS THE JUICE!!! RACE WAR NOW!!!

Proving once again, women will use anything as an excuse to show their tits in public.

Makes me think how delusional they are.