He was beaten to death in Greece by six Serbians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God bless

thank god, get those serbs a beer

wtf i love serbia now

Was he being a nigger?

God damn it. Serbians are good in removing.

also, give the man a degree!

Profit

Serbia is like batman

serbs proved they deserved the 400 years of occupation

I hope he had the chance to impregnate that blonde bitch before the incident.

Good

Good work Serbs.

Serbs aren't into mindless killing, I am sure they had a good reason

Something tells me he instigated this. Call it a wild guess

>Serbians

Well... he probably did something to deserve it.

he put a drink on their table

I hope he suffered greatly before he died, and screamed for mercy. That would have been pretty LOL

He's a coon that is a good reason.

if he was an american citizen he is under protection of the US military

the serbians should be extradited and hanged

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Do you think cactus tits cried when she found out?

Serbia based

One down, billions to go.

OH NO

this, he probably thought he was in America where he could get cocky against da lil wite bois and police and Jewish lawyers would come to save him

good

Wrong.

>"Bakari was not one to act aggressively like that," Jenkins told ABC News. "He was always the one who was the peacemaker."

regardles of his race he was an american citizen.

those serbs declared war on america just as somalians murdering a white american would.

Too bad they didn't get his coal burner too

>he was an american citizen

Yeah because these days that passport is worth soooo much

It's incredible, if you ask a nigger, literally every single one of them that was killed din du nuthin. This is why I can't take blacks seriously, they are mentally below children.

Good, should've beaten that woman to death to. That nigger was probably getting uppity.

in an ideal world it would be worth more and it brings shame to the nation to see so many traitors against the flag in this thread

Hahaha thanks for the good news.
God bless the nigger removal squad

Two weeks ago some black Marxist wrote a hitpiece hitching about "no white privilege for you Otto Warmbier in North Korea!"

Now I wonder how that author feels like when learns that there is no black privilege in the Balkans.

Was probably trying to act all hard and didn't realize slavs are fucking crazy and not pussies like the white nu-males back on his US college campus.

REMOVE NEKAB

That only matters on good days when our European vassals feel like honoring our relationship. It was a mistake not formalizing this power structure immediately in the aftermath of World War 2 because now these uppity gits think they can be autonomous.

DIN DU NUFFIN

seemed like a cool guy. pity.

This, literally DIN DU NUFFIN every single fucking time

The nog went to my school lul

Topkek, the "peace maker" negro is still one who fights. Only people who have been around these apes get them.

He's that one nigger where if two bigger niggers start acting up , he'll come between them and tell them to "chill nigga". That kind of guy, however, still hangs around those two bigger niggers and gets in fights.

That flag and the Constitution it stands for were made by white men for white men.

Are you racist fucks really laughing at the death of a successful student who was going to make a positive difference in the world?

god bless you based serbs, you never stop to amuse me

based Serbians

SOURCE???????????????

Don't fuck with the Balkans

>positive
HIV, positive

Thats funny he doesnt look like a peacemaker...

Serbians! no!!!

Anyone know what happened there?

Good job based Serbs!

Yes

You know what they say. Once you kill black, you never go back. Apparently that also goes for African niggers.

Yes. Fuck niggers.

i'm stil wondering what he did

>Implying he was not accepted at the school for quota and sports.
Make a positive difference in the world but how so ? Being over paid for little to no work or being over paid for being an athlete ?!?!? Fuck off dick sucker the dude probably didn even deserve to be accepted at first but whatever.

I care more about blood than I do this flag

> University of Arizona

>those serbs declared war on america

You serious?

Daily reminder that the people saying "who cares" are the same faggots who wanted to go to war with the Norks over that other guy.

"""Student"""

No he smashed a glass on their table, like he was going to glass some cunt

yes, serbs removed forrestniggers like yourself well.

A bartender (He is Greek), a brit bouncer and Serbs were involved in the incident with a nigger that wasnt at home turf.
Make some assumptions on what happened.

Bosnia with the bants

>robbery gone wrong

Why does the media make excuses for rapist-murderer niggers?

Made by white AMERICANS not white serbians. We engaged in an agreement with the nig, even if it was a bad idea, and we did no such agreement with the serbs. If serbs can murder a black american next thing you know nigerians can murder a white american. Moreover, serbs are filthy fucking mountain niggers and like 90% of europeans are degenerate bums whove contributed nothing to civilization.

The stench of nigger assaulted their nostrils so they acted in self defense. It's YUROP so self defense isn't a proper legal defense which is why they were arrested.

Yes

Guess black live don't matter to Serbs either, lmao

I'm glad all of Sup Forums agrees with this. Americans are niggers, niggers are The americans & we whites should supposedly worship them like the cucked "white" burgers do.

>In an ideal world it would be worth more
Found the delusional day dreamer
>it brings shame to the nation
Found the kid that doesn't know what nation means
>traitors against the flag
Please this country betrayed ever white person here 10,000x already

>suck a dick jamal,
>lesson learned, if your black stay the fuck out of white mans land

>dressed in suit
>wearing nigger ear rings

Nothing of value was lost

apparently he got drunk and pestered a waitress
he died stupidly

Interesting. When pakis lynch someone for either honor or blasphemy, they're the bad guys. But when a nigger is killed by whites for unconfirmed reasons, than they did good. Explain your hypocrisy.

based serbs

wew lad

uh sure. every black kid with a face like that is an angel. stupid bakari sweat.

Islam is at fault. No matter what you do.

Always interesting how you can see a Jew without having a star there.

Co's 'honour' means more here than looking the wrong way at someone's goat

But nobody gives a fuck about Pakistan.

they sure did, and it's up to you to avenge him BLM. why don't you all march into Belgrade and tell those pesky serbs exactly what you and your little gang think of them

Not hypocrisy. It's merely the removal of sub-human animals. Pakis and all mudslimes are sub-human animals, so we should get mad at them getting out of line.

>a person got killed by person(s) of other nationality, now both nations should start war for that.

If someone kills a chinese man in America does it mean that there should be a war between them? That guy wasn't a diplomat or politican, just unimportant citizen. No fucking reason for a war.

This post is made every day, fuck off.

I don't give a fuck of someones a nigger or not, when staying in a host country show the locals some goddamn respect, if not you run the risk of a beating.

-an American raised in a tourist town.

>EH WUZ A GHUD BOI

>nigger thought he was in America and could do whatever he wanted to
>nigger got killed

Lel let's send all our coons to study abroad

>Press S to spit on his grave

Based Serbs

>beheading innocents for not converting to your religion is the same as a bar fight
hmmmm

Europe is one big forest you monk.
Leaf get out.
>tfw i can see your flag on my third party 4clay app

Keep lynching people for blasphemy, Pakistan, don't be soft like Europe

Good job.

a nigger has never done nothing wrong ever in the history of the world