How do we stop white women from becoming obese on purpose?

How do we stop white women from becoming obese on purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZZXJHOKINs
youtube.com/watch?v=aSC2eRguiyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shaming them for being fat would be a good start

Bitches that do that feederism thing are usually obese to begin with. But women are such vapid whores they can't admit personal fault. So rather than admit personal fault they claim that they are fat on purpose and proud of their bodies. And then they turn it into a fetish from which they can earn money because of all the pathetic beta cuck manlets out there who are willing to pay for any bit of attention they can get from women.

A bullet

Watching 'My 600 lb. Life" should be required viewing for all Americans. The end game for such weight gain is death. Americans are killing themselves by bread and sugar. Listen to Dr. Now.

That's not going to work. Doctors do enough of that as it is and they still shrug them off

She's into shaming. She's wearing a piggy outfit ffs.

There's plenty that start skinny.

How do you know that? Unless you watch it. In which case you are a degenerate and should just save us the time and gas yourself.

Laugh at them when you see them in public. When they get mad and complain about you being insensitive just tell them you have tourretes and can't control your impulses and that they should stop being such ableists

Fat women should be killed all they do is fuck niggers and create ugly useless welfare retard mutts.

Which is more degenerate, LGBT or fat fetish?

LGBT is always more degenerate. Fat fetish is god tier btw

It's literally the only way. Same as the only way to stop women from being sluts is to call them sluts and treat them like sluts (obviously that only applies to when they are sluts, I don't mean do it to all women as a preventive measure). Why do you think stupid (((memes))) like (((fatshaming))) and (((slutshaming))) came in in the first place? I'll give you a clue, when someone is shamed for being what they are or doing what they do they suddenly don't want to be that person anymore or do what they were doing. Now you see the (((pure coincidence))) that the only "group" who is "shamed" is straight, white, Christian males.

We don't we imbrace it and make them 4000 calorie milk shakes and feed them another 4000 calories a day and enjoy the hot soft squishy sex

>Fat fetish is god tier btw
Wrong

She is wearing a piggy outfit she will only get more turned on

nah it's pretty great. Lots of sex and a fat fetishist can be rather choosy with the girls.

People should watch this
>Muh leeeegs
>Starts ebegging to get donations to visit Dr Now
>Dad spends his money to transport him to Dr Now
>Dr Now says he needs to lose weight
>Refuses to change and lose weight
>Almost dies
>Dr Now warns him he will die if he doesn't lose wieght
>Orders chinese and other junk food and still loses weight
>Dr Now fires him as a patient

youtube.com/watch?v=iZZXJHOKINs

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=aSC2eRguiyc

Why stop it?

The key is get hold of the ones that are attractive even when they're skinny.
>Stop liking what I don't like!!!

When they're skinny*.
Good looking skinny women make the best fatties. Unless they have terrible distribution and it all goes in bad places.

>They're too fat

I recognize that. It's bad. I'm more concerned if a girl is going to have STD's than anything though desu. That shit terrifies me and disgusts me. I see girls I find attractive, but now I have Sup Forums tier redflags that I identify and choose to never escalate or even approach her. Like a tattoo, or unnatural colored hair, chokers, it's all like slut ID to me now. The obesity epidemic is bad and many of them are fat, but so many of them have diseases dude. Idk if this is like a legit phobia or what. But I've been single for a long time and nofap is really starting to fuck with me.

Ehehe... The question is not how we stop white female whores being whores, the question is simply not to have society "support" their "lifestyle".
I promise you if we were living pre 19th century her ilk would be part of the freakshow in the circuses.
Not out of her free will but because it would be the only kind of place on earth where she would ever survive... other than surviving her stuffed arteries of course.

Anyway... anyone wanna make any bets on how many CALs is on the bed before I go find out?

Few point this out. Obesity is ugly because it is so unnatural.

Imagine just lying back onto her belly like a giant pillow. Letting her rub your hair gently as she feeds you Haribo Starmix lovingly. Pure bliss.

I'd rather feed her the food

Who is this?

End socializing of medicine. They will either eat to death, or learn I am not paying for their surgery.

A lot of them also seriously think, get super fat surgery (on tax payer dime) and problems solved.

Marshmallowmaximus

there's no point if they're already fat. it's fun to turn them into fatasses

Checked

>youtube.com/watch?v=iZZXJHOKINs [

> barely one minute in

holy shit that yellow thing on his so-called legs I almost puked. How can you allow yourself to be such a disgrace ?