Reminder that you can't be redpilled AND a christian

Reminder that you can't be redpilled AND a christian.

Reminder to sage all posts made by faggots

Reminder that your fate lies in the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Christianity is anti-white. Just remember who's behind this flag

Just remember who's behind this flag.

kek Jews hate Christ this shit is hilarious

1976: Jewish owned movie studios in Hollywood produce two anti-Christian movies. "The Passover Plot" which portrays Christ as a revolutionary who uses drugs to trick people into thinking he was crucified. "The Sex Life If Jesus," Christ is portrayed in a series of sexual encounters including homosexual [Think about it -- time after time the Jews make movies portraying our Lord Jesus Christ as a Queer. How can any thinking Christian possibly believe these are God's People HOW STUPID CAN CHRISTIANS BE?] "ACTS THE MANY FACES OF JESUS" is built around the same theme. [Other movies made since 1976 with that same theme, that Jesus Christ was a drug addict and Queer are "JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR," "LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST," "HEAVEN ON EARTH -- this one was not about Christ but about a fallen woman angel," "OH GOD-1" and "OH GOD-2" -- while these did not portray Jesus as a Queer they did portray Almighty God as a stupid mortal man -- and these are only a few of the many] (Tribune Review, November 16, 1976).

If you are familiar with the New Testmament then you should already know these people were the scum of humanity as Jesus himself pointed out, he literally called them the spawn of Satan. Obviously they’ve never changed as countless prominent Christian writers since including numerous Popes themselves point out right up to the modern day. Below are just a few quotes there will be more in the glossary.
Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "

ST. JOHN, Gospel of St. John 7:1 "After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry because the Jews sought to kill him."
ST. JUSTIN, martyr stated in 116 A. D. "The Jews were behind all the persecutions of the Christians. They wandered through the country everywhere hating and undermining the Christian faith."
POPE CLEMENT VIII "All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."

REV. GORDON WINROD, in his book The Keys to Christian Understanding, pages 114 - 115: "Judaism does not know Jesus Christ. Judaism hates Jesus Christ. When St. Paul was in Judaism, before he was converted to Christianity, he hated Jesus Christ and persecuted Christians and Christianity."
MARTIN LUTHER, sermon at Eisleben, a few days before his death, February, 1546: "Besides, you also have many Jews living in the country, who do much harm...You should know the Jews blaspheme and violate the name of our Savior day for day... for that reason you, Milords and men of authority, should not tolerate but expel them. They are our public enemies and incessantly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, they call our Blessed Virgin Mary a harlot and her Holy Son a bastard and to us they give the epithet of changelings and abortions. Therefore deal with them harshly as they do nothing but excruciatingly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, trying to rob us of our lives, our health, our honor and belongings."

Your daily reminder that Christianity IS white culture, and the rock solid foundation of western society. God chas chosen US as is revealed his the good book, not these perfidious Semitic snakes who worship Satan himself.

>literal evidence of Christians toting the Templar flag being anti-whihte
>y-you're a jew
Why would I be a jew for rejecting something for being jewish, user? Don't be such an imbecile.

The Templars were Kabbalistic Satanic Baphomet worshipers they were not Christians, they were the forerunners of Free Masonry and Illuminati

The only white parts about Christianity aren't Christian.

THIS MAN IS A LIAR AND A HEATHEN. WE ARE GOD'S CHOSEN, AS IS DEGREES BY THE GOOD BOOK. BELIEVE NOT THESE TALMUDIC SATANIST LIES

>Revelation 3
"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

>WE
This is embarrassing, even for a coalburner of the soul.

The Jew who is controlling the puppet should have an extremely worried look on his face as the realization that he isn't controlling the puppet sets in.

and that is why Jews took control over Christianity

kek

Every fucking thread about christfags, you get one of them vomiting out bible verses or other christian bullshit. Never a quantitative, or even qualitative analysis of why one should be christian, just DURR HURR MUH HOLY SHIT. I don't think its the same guy, its just the only way these retards know how to argue.

>implying you have to "take control over" something you created

I'm not even a Christian rofl, you are an imbecile. These quotes prove the lie wet brain, they have nothing to do with faith
T
O
P

K
E
K

I have been a Buddhist for 20 years bruh I am top tier red pilled there is no level above me

Don't forget the parts about love thy enemies and turning the other cheek

Turn to Jesus Christ and repent of your sins.

You still get to keep the meditation with the added benefit of God actually hearing you.