Straight up, no bullshit: Why do women move on from heartbreak faster than men?

Straight up, no bullshit: Why do women move on from heartbreak faster than men?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3187416/Breakups-hurt-women-short-term-men-NEVER-recover-researchers-claim.html

Take me for example. I was dumped last summer. Since then, I've partied, fucked, dated, and had fun with a variety of women - more attractive than my ex, too.

But still, I do wonder how she's doing. There'll be times where a song will come on the radio and I'll get sad. There'll be times where I'll get mad and think "I can't belive that birch ruined what we had..." etc

Because all women are whores.

get ur facts str8 m8

because it's beneficial to quickly find another mate if theirs leaves them or dies
nearly every flaw with modern women boils down to them following stone age evolutionary instinct in the 21st century

Men like to be used as tools. Women need men to zombify

I mean

I don't get it though. They should be more depressed: the man who was going to give her a CHILD is gone! It should be way more emotional

For a guy it should be like: BYE wet hole! On to the next one

they're like monkeys -- they're not going to let go of the previous branch until they've got another in their hands. if you got dumped she had her eyes on someone else.

hypergamy, AF/BB

She never really cared all that much in the first place.

emotional women are vulnerable... you'd be surprised how many chicks you can bang while letting them cry on your shoulder... doesn't even matter if they have a boyfriend/fiance or not

Women are very pragmatic on relationships. Men tend to be more idealistic and romantic.

Women also could have decided to dump you years in advance, but wait till other options are available. That is the way to market their eggs.

Nah, she's still single. I was just an idiot

women be thots

She soaked my shirt in her teara by crying for half an hour when she broke up with me. We talked on and off for the next couple months

>women

There is no evolutionary advantage. Whatever behavior has the best chance of passing on your genes is the behavior you will see.

In women, its having no in group loyalty and being easily able to move from man to man. The most alpha, the best provider. Her genes get passed on regardless of what happens.

In men, there are two strategies, often called r and k. In R species like rabbits, the goal is high rates of reproduction producing disposable offspring - you create so many some will survive. The male rabbits job is to fuck as many female rabbits as possible, end of.

Humans (not all) are K selection creatures, our babies require a huge investment taking ~15 years to fully rear a child. If men are able to have an offspring, its in their interest to make sure they look after it and nurture it, which involves pair bonding with the mother. Human men don't go around having litters of hundreds of babies with other women.

Women aren't capable of love like men, they only care about what you can provide them. But who cares, that's just how they are, women are still great as long as they aren't sluts.

It's quite simple famalam.

Women seek resources from their mates (food, protection, etc). Thus if one supply of resources ends, their instinct is to quickly seek out the next before they (and their children) starve, etc.

Men, on the other hand, are innately built as providers. When we find a partner, we seek to give her the resources she needs to raise healthy babies. So when there's a split, men have a difficult time breaking that powerful protective instinct over their ex. Even if we find a new partner, existing bonds tend to linger in the primal mind.

because you're as weak as water

emotional reaction is involuntary, and women can easily find another mate
they evolved this way because it's more efficient in that sort of environment

the only thing that really bothers me is that we pretend the opposite of is true and hype up the idea of romantic, idealistic women
it's probably because men have a harder time securing a partner for life that they're subjected to greater emotional investment in whoever they get

Men have loyalty

Can't a breakup be seen as the worse thing that can happen to a human (in terms of an average occurrence of hurt)

>I've partied, fucked, dated, and had fun with a variety of wome
NORMIE GET OUT!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This or if you dumped her unexpectedly she probably already had attention from other guys and took one of them as a rebound until someone better came along.

My last gf dumped me after 2 years unexpectedly. It fucking crushed me because I did nothing but treat her well and I didn't see it coming at all.

3 or 4 months later I bumped into her at a pub with her new bf. When she saw me there she immediately started clawing all over her man and making out with him and shit, knowing full well that I had a hard time with the break up.

My friends were like "yo man maybe we should go to another pub" but I was like fuck that I'm not leaving because she was there and I didnt want to have her have that kind of power over me. So I had to pretend like I didn't give a fuck while I was burning on the inside.

She then approached me to make some small talk and was passive aggressive towards me being rude and shit. I didn't do anything mean to her the entirety of our relationship, and she broke up with me then tried to humiliate me, why?

Anyway to;dr women are fucking vile. I don't want to be a mgtow faggot but I have no trust in women. Not due just to this, either. There were other events but this one cut the deepest

Women can't feel love. They trick themselves into believing they love someone

The expertise of women is to break hearts. It's one of their biological instincts. Darwin's theory of evolution explains why, and it's quite sad that women evolved this way.

women use love to get sex so at the end of the day thats all they want where as men use sex to get love so you end up being deprived of love once it's gone which leaves you in despair

That just mean the other branch fell through on her she had one line up though new friend.

This. It's evolution. Think about it in terms of warring tribes of hunter gatherers. When one tribe conquers the other they kill the men and take the women for their own. Any woman who had tribal loyalty, or loyalty to her now dead mate, would be less likely to go along with her conquerors, so she would be killed. The women who survived and reproduced were the ones who would more easily forget her old tribe and her dead mate, and go along with her conquerors.

>have girl friend
>have a hard time at work in 2014
>get diagnosed with severe illness but nothing terminal
>she leaves me with the words that she can't handle the responsibility
>she marries another guy in 2015

I hope she'll rot in hell.

similar thing happened to me but only lasted a year my gf was talking to some guy for a whole i party i saw here like twice then saw her come out of the bathroom with him
; i accused her of cheating but apparently she was just helping with a cut on his hand it got turned around to be being the bad guy she put me down she broke up with me a week later and got with the guy from the party. it's wierd how they could just jump to someone new who they have only met once without feeling any remorse

What a cunt. What were you diagnosed with user?

Oh but to add to this, this was 5 years ago now. I know at some point in time she got engaged and dumped (we have a few common friends still) and I recently bumped into her at the store. She was quite attractive but is now 30 years old and single and her looks are fading fast. She gained a lot of weight and her face is looking leathery. She wanted to be a "career woman" and shit but is still working at a retail store.

I don't want to be that bitter guy but it honestly made me feel better to see how her life went downhill in such a hurry after me. I know she fully expected to find a handsome wealthy man and she'd have a well paying career by now and have kids.

I seriously doubt any of those things will happen for her now as the only real thing of value she had (her looks) are fading fast.

She used to talk shit about me being in construction as it wasn't considered a high end job. Well since then I've started my own company and I'm doing pretty well financially.

Anyway sorry for the blog post. I hope it can be a bit uplifting for anyone who recently went through something similar to what I went through.

>modern women.

Women are hardwired these days to swing from dick to dick. Emotional investment literally doesn't happen with their mates. Only their kids. They will always.

Always.

>ALWAYS.

Be looking to better deal you. The amount of emotional detachment they have would make a sociopath feel embarrassment for them. The instant a better offer comes along, they will without hesitation or remorse jump to what they see as the 'better offer'. And subconsciously, men know it. That's why we worry about whether we make enough money. We worry about whether we're fit enough. We worry about our social standing. Not because we particularly care about these things ourselves (see: the generation of NEET men currently 'existing') but because we know WOMEN care about these things. If another man ticks all the right boxes just a bit better than we do, we know our woman is going to feel a biological compulsion to start gargling his nads the instant you leave her alone with him. The only defense we have against this is just how much oxytocin we can make her post-orgasmic brain drench itself with to force a chemical correlation between our presence and the oxytocin levels in her brain.

Men have known for thousands of years that women, left to their own devices and unsupervised, cannot be trusted or relied upon to adhere to such moral scruples as loyalty, devotion or love. Why we seem to have just forgotten this in the last 20 years is a mystery to me.

In sickness and in health indeed.

>GF is mixed race
>Racist as fuck about Blacks, calls them rapists, liars, violent thugs
>Genuinely feels bad about being part black and makes strident efforts to be white (tried to act white, deliberately doesn't tan and only talks to whites)
>Gf's friends start turning SJW-esque
>Warn her about her friends as I could see this coming a fucking mile off
>"It's fine user, they'll grow out of it."
>6 months pass
>Watch her turn from this to a loud, aggressive sheboon with frizzy hair and massively piled on weight
>Mention last night about a Muslim raping kids that was in the news
>"ugh, user, could you just like, STOP being such a fucking racist for 5 seconds, jesus christ"
>wat
>"Do you know how fucking embarrassed I am right now what if you said this to my friends how could you say that?"
>Pretty much just give her an ultimatum, me or her friends
>"my friends wouldnt make me choose because whoever would make me choose clearly doesnt fucking love me do they"

Needless to say, I'm single again.
It baffles me how such a radical change could happen.
I regret putting so much time and effort into our relationship only to be told my contributions don't matter.

I know what you mean senpai. My last gf dumped me and when she came by to grab the stuff she had left at my place she started going on about how she's talking to her old ex again and how she got this cute Uber drivers number. The thing is though I was about to dump her before she dumped me so I was actually fucking relieved that I didn't have to be the bad guy. So the whole time the dumb bitch is trying to make me feel jealous for whatever reason I'm just laughing internally because I know she's dropping out of school and she won't be around to stop me from fucking her sorority sisters.

Women are fucking stupid.

Fuck man that's what I mean. I want to get with a good woman but I have zero trust for them. Every woman I've been close to or had any sort of relationship with, including my mother and sister, have completely betrayed me for even the slightest of gains for themselves. They have absolutely zero loyalty.

>Why do women move on from heartbreak faster than men?
>But still, I do wonder how she's doing.

There's your answer right there. They aren't thinking about you (an ex), but rather themselves or they already have the next person ready to go.

>construction as it wasn't considered a high end job
That bitch is retarded.

I had a girl I was engaged to leave me because she "just wasn't ready to settle down". Then she got knocked up by some guy she had a one night stand with, had a shotgun wedding, dropped out of school and then divorced him a year later. Now she's stuck in a dead end job with a kid and no worthwhile man will touch her with a 10 foot poll.

Fucking karma is real

Thank God I am just autistic enough to not understand romantic love, but normal enough to have a career and friends.

same situation here. gf of 2 years broke up with me randomly about one month ago. she was a pretty good gf the whole time, but i apparently ignored her a bit too much.

anyway, she went from being a more or less nice gf one day before the break-up to being ICE FUCKING COLD 1 day after the break-up. this totally blew me away and i couldnt understand it at all. asked her if she had a new guy - "no of course not". turns out she has been talking with another guy 2-3 months before the break-up.

anyway, i know its hard to dismiss her but thats my advice to you: the relationship is over. if you want revenge: find a hotter gf and put it as your profile pic. the thought of seeing you with a hotter girl than her will eat her alive, irrespective of her being the one who actually dumped you.

That's why our ancestors created rules to constrain the negative aspects of male and female nature in order to build civilization. Reducing pre-marital sex and adultery as part of a moral code was necessary to having a functioning society. Nowadays our culture makes fun of the those holy books for their lack of understanding of the mechanics of the universe, but the one thing they really knew back then was human nature.

I feel weird reading these because I've been that guy at the party three times in my life. First time was when was working at a summer camp. Me and this other counselor hit it off really well. Two weeks later she broke it off with her bf and we spent the rest of the summer together, thing is the night she broke up with him I was in her bed not 2 hours later.

The other two times I would struck up conversations with girls at parties and eventually asked for their numbers. I got the "I have a boyfriend but whatever" line both times. WITHIN A MONTH both times I got texts akin to "I'm going to a party tonight you should come. P.S. I broke up with my bf ;) lol!" I think it's shit like this that has made me wary of entering a relationship. I haven't dated a girl for over three months in like 4 years. At no point when I would hang out with these girls did they seem down or even slightly nostalgic about what I assumed to be a long term partner. After reading your posts I even feel some kind of disgust at myself even though I know it's not my fault. Fucking women man.

>Straight up, no bullshit: Why do women move on from heartbreak faster than men?
They have way more options, much harder for an average man to get a woman than for an average woman to get a man, also, women don't think romantic sentimental thoughts about men the same way men do for women.

>Men have known for thousands of years that women, left to their own devices and unsupervised, cannot be trusted or relied upon to adhere to such moral scruples as loyalty, devotion or love. Why we seem to have just forgotten this in the last 20 years is a mystery to me.

Absolutely this. This political correctness and girl power nonsense is going to be the downfall of society.

"These days?" They were always like that.

That's why in healthy societies women don't get to choose their mates---men offer their daughters to younger men who have something to offer to the family, be that money or power---and adultresses are routinely put to death. Only threats of violence keep their legs closed for long.

Lack of loyalty.

Neurotransmitters like dopamine make you remember her. It's all brain chemicals, man. Animals allow these sensations to control them, but humans can 'fight' the urges and do other things.

>they're like monkeys -- they're not going to let go of the previous branch until they've got another in their hands.
ummm

Yea. One time she referred to herself as an "intellectual" because she had a master's degree in history. Lol. She grew up in a white collar community and thought all blue collar careers were shit tier. She never said much about it but now and then she'd encourage me to get a master's degree and would say shit like "do you really want to be in construction forever"? I think she saw my career as a status symbol for herself. Like if I was a stock broker or some shit she'd be happier because it sounds better when bragging about her life to people.

>Human men don't go around having litters of hundreds of babies with other women.
Dats were ur wrog white boi

All women's feeling have the depths of puddles, stirred into torrents by the slightest wind and are essentially a farce as is their humanity
While a man's is between a lake and ocean, stirred only by a storm of meaningful proportion

I'm not blaming the dudes, unless they'd know me as well. Also, which man would willingly enter a relationship with a woman who left the previous one for him. Who in their right mind would think that for some reason they won't be dumped the exact same way.

Was a testicular cyst, which turned out to be benign after being considered severe for until my relationship ended basically. inb4 joke about manlyness

But seriously fuck women.

trust is a thing that has to be earned so although you don't have any you'll eventually find someone who will earn your trust but that might mean it's gonna get thrown back at you eventually most women are cancer

>mgtow

It's called sport fucking. Men have got to STOP being such pussies.

I doubt this research would've came to the same conclusion a century ago. Back when men were actually men and women didn't whore themselves because they provided them with everything they needed.

>Women aren't capable of love like men, they only care about what you can provide them. But who cares, that's just how they are, women are still great as long as they aren't sluts.

Having been married multiple times, and penetrated over 50 more, I can say that you're mostly right.

I've met smart women in my life desu. Although average women are still dumber than men, especially with technical knowledge.

also my grilfriend was part of my friend group and she say things like "why aren't we as close as we used to be" and "you hardly ever talk to me" it's like you completely betrayed me and you expect me to act like nothing changed

Take heart. It'll actually be the downfall of women.

Put it this way---women can't do much on their own, except bend over for men and pop out and nurse babies. They neber think of anything new. Left to themselves they'd still be living in the jungle. If they were a race, we'd have exterminated them centuries ago.

Once male ingenuity automates the functions for which women remain indispensable---by perfecting sex dolls and the artificial uterus---the sisterhood are finished. Once the jobs horses could do better than machines disappeared, so did the horses. Men have plenty of other, much less expensive options for house pets. Dogs are loyal and don't whinge about their rights---and when they finally get older and crazier than they're worth, nobody thinks badly of you if you take the old bitch out back and shoot her.

This.

Also, women are like monkey, they only let go off one stick if they already grabbed another.

So most woman ending a relationship, or being in a relationship about to end, mostly has another dick who satisfies her.

Women can control their emotions easier than men.

Women seek out strength, they see illness as weakness, they are programmed to reject any form of weakness, when you became ill you became unattractive in her eyes.

>implying niggas are humans and not apes
kek

Because in a relationship, a guy actually commits.
And i think, there is a possessive nature in men. The reverse cuckold, if you will. That they see a woman as "theirs". Its what Feminism doesnt like, but its this attitude what has made manlets face hordes of rapetastic niggers looking to court their gf.

Men get this way over all types of shit though. Cars, bikes, model train sets, stamp collections.

Here is the key difference when men and women enter into a relationship;
men
>This is my life now
Women
>This is my life, for now

Many, if not most women, have this attitude toward their children aswell. Mothers, single aswell as in relationships, are more attuned and attentive towards their own immediate happiness than their childrens long term stability. Meaning, they'll cheat for chad in a second, get tossed out from a home they had no part in building or paying for, move in with mom and dad, and they'll feel no remorse, regret or shame. They'll only focus on how the former spouse is such a loser for not loving her enough to accept that she has to run free every once in a while.

>t. semi old-fag.

i cant wait for my waifu bot

From what other people told me she didn't leave me for another guy but she thought I didn't have high enough aspirations for my career and she was fully expecting for herself to be financially successful. But as I stated in another post I ended up starting my own company while she's 30, single and still selling t shirts and losing the only thing she has to offer a man (her looks).

In a way it made me feel better but also insulting that she felt she was better than me and could find someone better than me because of my career and the fact that she was getting her master's degree in history. Lol fucking idiot.

exceptions to a rule implies the rule exist in the first place

Because females only need someone to love. Like literally anyone, who lets them. And males need the whole complex relationship.

my mum is a single parent she hasnt had a relationship since my dad left because she always put me and my brother before herself and worked her ass off but i think she might be different to alot of other single parents

He's clearly swinging on the vines of Jesus.

That doesn't explain muslims getting many kids

>Women can control their emotions easier than men.
No, they just have different sorts of emotions, they don't feel sentimentality toward men.

I knew your pain leafbro. My first gf broke up with me and did the same shit; I naively tried the "just be friends" thing and the entire time was variations of:

>do I kiss good? I need to know for the new guy
>your dick is smaller than his
>what do you mean I flirted with you? tee hee im always like that; I still don't want to get back together

Final straw was when she invited me to go somewhere with her and the new guy together. I told her to go fuck herself. What the hell drives them to be so cruel? Women being "kind and gentle" is a biggest meme around.

Women are designed to look for a provider. We're meant to love and cherish those we provide for. If you're not she's just broken up all her subconscious will do is help her recover and find someone else who can provide again.

the only thing wrong with this is women with kids will date men who can provide for both them and their kids. and if he doesn't work out, its on to the next cuck with a big wallet. But there is nothing stronger then the bond of a mother and her kids or at least a mother and her son(s).

Nah, she's meeting men on tinder & keeping it secret from you.

I actually had to stop hanging out with my main crew because of this shit. Everytime I'd see her it'd be some dramatic shit and some tear fest, or she'd have some other guy with her, etc.

It felt like she stole my friends on top of everything else.

mudslimes are not as developed as white people so they are more sussceptiable to their instincts which is why they breed more, same with niggas

maybe idgaf lol

that's sucks dude i think the natural course of life is meeting people and then moving on have you made more friends since

You gave her power over you and showed she could use that power to manipulate your emotions to make her feel better about herself.

She will repeatedly kick you while you're down just because it makes her feel better about herself. You gave her the power to do that.

The first thing any man should ever teach his son is that any breakup must be quick, clean, permanent and under no circumstance should 'just staying friends' ever be an option. It NEVER ends well.

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

something that woman dont have

you are a cuck mate

Women break up for better reasons, like you're a cuck fag, so she's not wondering what your micropenis is up to

The romantic ideal of "true love" was the greatest psy-op men ever pulled off. It tricked women into monogamy for thousands of years. We need to restore the mythology if we want civilization back.

because women are dependent upon men, duh. They evolved this way because if they moped around forever after a breakup then they would die. They need to latch themselves onto another man as soon as possible.

They dont give a fuck. Its like when a female lions cubs are killed it turns her on and she mates with the lion who killed her babies. Sluts

Yea I dunno man. I could kinda see it if I was an asshole cheating on her or if I was the one that dumped her.

Makes no sense but this was a redpill for me. My mom and media always taught me women want to be respected and treated well and shit like that but with the women who I've treated the way a father would want their daughter to be treated by a bf. But that's just a meme. It doesn't work.

oh ho ho
silly females don't move on.
they might think they did, but really they just become more fucked up and needy

She lied and fucked him in the bathroom.

Dude, best thing to do in those situations if she comes over is ask her if she's okay as she looks a little off.

Crap research in quoted in the Daily Mail feeding the sisterhood's ego. Will now become "research has shown" women are stronger than men. Retards.

The article never defined what recovered meant. I don't think they consider you recovered if a breakup has changed you.

Not really. I have other friends but 2 of the ones I'm closest to moved far away and I mostly hang out with my brother and his friends now (he's only 1 year older than me). I mean his friends are basically mine now too but it's not the same, you know?

JUST

>American flag
>Beta

Checks out

Less time.
They're washed up by 30.

How so? I didn't want to deal with her shit and I'm not gunna ask my friends not to hang out with her anymore. I met her because of them. Like it was a bunch of couples that hung out all the time. I'm not gunna subject myself to uncomfortable situations like that. It was like a mild form of torture with all the drama. Fuck that.

I still see those people now and then but it's like a couple times a year rather than once a week.