Why we don't want you to post here /r/The_Donald

Sup Forums belongs on Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald belongs /r/The_Donald. We might be two sides of the same coin, but all that means is that we'll never face the same direction. This whole debacle shows why we'll never be able to integrate into each other. You guys have a record for disliking anime (something integral to Sup Forums) and other things central to Sup Forums's culture and also got chased out by just a few horse pussy posts while real Sup Forumsacks weren't all that bothered and stayed, having a great time in the process. Your refusal to assimilate to our culture and your resultant posts lower the quality of the board for the regular users who have been here since before the election. The election is over and now we want to go back to normal. It's nothing personal /r/The_Donald, but stay on your own site. If we had to break bread with /mlp/ or /r/The_Donald, we'd always choose our site first.

I just hate reddit in general

this

This is a beautiful post.
Thank you OP.
/r/The_Donald are the muslims of Sup Forums

this
t_d fags have yet to ascend

I always thought /r/The_Donald people were Sup Forums rejects. /r/The_Donald is one of the biggest safe spaces on plebbit.

/r/t_d is a subreddit of peace. They are culturally enriching Sup Forums.

this

they need to gtfo because they're doing my nut in

this also, anyone who isn't in alignment with their ideology gets called shareblue or CTR, fucking losers

Tfw PonyFags are less cancerous than reddit users.
And rather would post with them than this new cancer users from who came during/after the elections.

/r/The_Donald is basically reddit Sup Forums which is why assimilating is a problem. They are culturally reddit no matter how much they try to deny the fact.

Uh, you redditors are all the same.

Kek wills it. /r/The_Donald BTFO

Fuck off you nincompoops. This is our rightful clay.

t. reddit, get the fuck out of here, lurk before you post you insufferable faggots

Can we please just kill all Reddit users?

fpbp

day of the rope when

>South America blowing up
>Obongo about to be exposed
>new Wikileaks dump
>relevant thread 404ing
We're all getting played by kike mods.

How am I reddit?
t. OP

4/pol/ isn't the only Sup Forums that exists genius. Just because we've had a day of shill free, reddit free funposting doesn't mean that the other Sup Forumss haven't been working.

How many years you want me to lurk here?
Its not like I have lurked here for years already.

Making me choose between reddit or mlp? Yeah I'll take the bullet togo please

Daily reminder that civic nationalists get shit done while stormniggers just LARP and try to make average white people turn away from the right wing.

REDDITFAGS LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>A Leaf
Should I even grace (You) with a proper response?

(((CIVIC)))

>kek wills it
you need to stop saying this shit if you want reddit to leave

>tfw people acting like Sup Forums is being "taught a lesson" or "punished" but this has all been hilarious

>r. You guys have a record for disliking anime (something integral to Sup Forums) and other things central to Sup Forums's culture
not all of us are fucking faggots

>>>/reddit/

Do people on the donald say nigger? I saw Muslim jokes when I went there today to read the posts about /mlpol/, but they also seemed like civic nationalists.

Nope. That's racist. :^)

This.

Do they at least "dog whistle" racism or are they like (((based stickman)))?

I've been here way longer than you and hate anime, and reddit

people are different weeb, Sup Forums is not a safe space

The latter. I do see disproportionate crime statistics brought up rarely though, gonna give them credit there. Their 6 million subscriber stunt was also pretty good.

For some reason it reminds me of my country when redditors come to Sup Forums.
Glory to /mlpol/. Blood and honor, friendship is magic. This is the best Sup Forums has been since times I can barely remember. If this board is gone when I wake up I'm going to chug a glass of gin and take a walk along the shore.

i hate r/the_drumpf and i hate ponyggers. i least the drumpf cancer is a little harder to see

midnight soon prepare your bags degenerates scum

>This is the best Sup Forums has been since times I can barely remember.
you have very weird taste. it was uber cancer all the way. trumpgret is glorious compared to this

LOL. The groups are intertwined and have been for over a year.
Sup Forums made its bed and it's part of reddit and social media now instead of Sup Forums.
Enjoy your harvest you have sown, activist retards.

That subreddit is absolute cancer and should be kept as far away as possible from Sup Forums

>E. PLURIBUS UNUM
Indeed. The stormfronters are merely the opposite end of the marxist pincer attack, designed to drive Blacks away from Renaissance and Western Culture.

r/the_donald is cancer.
They think that because we're both very meme-centric right-wing communities it's completely fine to bring their obnoxious faggotry here. Sup Forumslacks had a laugh over today while redditors spammed crying wojaks and angry pepes.

Indeed

Long time Sup Forums poster.
I remember when I first found about Sup Forums, I used to come here, it was fun to discuss armchair general topics like economics, military, engineering, history.
But now it's just an unbearable shithole, it's simply worse than Sup Forums.
Maybe I was always wrong all along and this board has always been shit, and I'm just saying this because of memories.
In any case, Sup Forums is cancer and it should be deleted.
It's the only solution.

Hi /qa/

seriously, those redditors always complain about how illegals won't assimilate to their culture, but they haven't even tried to assimilate to our culture

>reddit isn't an image board
>they don't even host their own images
>you have to log in
>normie central
>users are pussies in general

Thing is there used to be at least some interesting discussions going on besides the shitposting, and the shitposting mostly stayed in the shitposting threads, decent threads got left alone.
Now there aren't even decent discussion threads anymore. We have the generals, but they are just amount meme spamming and nothing else really.

This day has been a relief, it's obvious that there's real attempt to tire out this board with spamming and the only real solution we got, was to have actual posts by actual humans without an agenda.

>most of them don't know how to use computers
>most of them use phones to post
>no photoshop skills
>no secret underground IRC users that control boards in the shadows

Anime on Sup Forums is pretty new

Don't lie to yourself and say anime is Sup Forums culture.

Most boards rejected anime until about 2 years ago.

The board was always shit, but now its unbearable.
As you said, there used to be chill threads were you actually had discussions on various topics. Those threads don't exist anymore. I haven't seen any since Brexit/US election.

At least 1-2 per week you found those nice threads before. Now its only cancer.

Sup Forums was founded as an anime site. There was always weeb shit being posting, it has just decreased on the boards that aren't anime related as new posters found out about the site.
You obviously haven't been here forever if you don't remember stormniggers being triggered by anime posters on /news/

I am proud to be a redditor. You will never get rid of me. Fuck ethno-nationalism, fuck racism, and fuck anime.

(((redditor)))

No, as if it even mattered. If Jews are so bad why do they commit less violent crime than Whites?

>anime on Sup Forums is pretty new
That's a literal lie, but I wouldn't expect somebody who redditspaces to tell the truth anyways.

Nah, you can only make fun of the civic-approved enemy (muslims). One word about niggers or kikes and you get the ban hammer

Honestly they go on too much about Muslims even. Why hate?

>2 years ago
even 4 years ago moot told people complaining about anime that anime posting isn't a problem on a site that was originally made to discuss japanese culture

>most of them don't know how to use computers
Wrong.
>most of them use phones to post
Wrong again I'm posting from my Macbook air right now
>no photoshop skills
Why does that matter?
>no secret underground IRC users that control boards in the shadows
Wtf does that even mean

Nothing can get rid of the people who genuinely think you're a bunch of hateful LARPing retards without the perspective to realize you're hurting your own side.

As someone who pretty much only comes here for /sg/, I tend to agree. It becomes a bit more difficult to have a blanket hate for Islam in general once you understand what's going on in Syria

Not an argument

>Anime on Sup Forums is pretty new

>leaf using "le drumpf" meme
you should go with them

Massacre all the_donald civic nationalist faggots

I fucking dare you.

OP should just remind them to lurk 2 more years before posting

Go home reddit.

Make me.

>MUH R THE DAHNALD IS BULLYING ME

awww nah sweetie this board has always been about bullying libshits heads like you. Nice try sweetie now you can go back to your KLUMPF BTFO and MUH RUSSHIA HACKED MAMA JONES threads.

lurk 2 more years before posting

Rule 1 of don't be an obvious shill: Never use the word "Sweetie"

Once again, make me faggot.

speaking as someone who thinks reddit is dumb because theres not enough pictures i have to say i prefer them to these sickie weirdo cartoon horsefuckers

these people are not well in the head

Posts like these are why you lurk first.

Sup Forums was literally the first board on Sup Forums, a board created to discuss anime exclusively
Sup Forums the was second, created to discuss literally anything and everything else

Anime was first. Learn your fucking history newfag.

>He don't understand irony

Lurk more klumpf poster

lurk 2 more years before posting

>tfw I've always spaced out my paragraphs but now can't because it's associated with reddit

Thanks a lot plebbitors

HAHAHHAHAAHHAA
you claim you know how to use computers my child?

please educate a Sup Forumsentlemen such as myself on something computer related.

Get the fuck out.

Is simple. In R_T the fags use a user name. They want to be someone. they upvote shit.

Basically: THEY HAVE EGO. AND TRY TO BE IMPORTANT.

In here you are no one.

When you takes someones name, face and history, only the idea is kept. And if the idea is good, cool.

So when the T_R comes here to post their shitty homosexuality LE MEME XDDD EBIN shit, they dont have the fucking username and upvotes to cover their asses. So yes, they are a plain pain in the ass.

Phonefags are the ones bitching about formatting since they don't have the convenience of posting with a keyboard. On the day of the rope, phonefags will be the first to go.

Fucking forced consensus cocksucker site, with censorship guaranteed to "problematic posters" . That Karma system is a disgracee to free and open discourse

Truth

But user.. I've been here since 2009 and I still dont like anime. I like dank memes and raiding normies...

>Spend a year polarizing and integrating with social media and trying to become social media influencers
>reeeeeeee
>social media GET OUT
>shareblue GO
>ctr LEAVE
>Still desperately want to polarize and integrate and influence.

yeah okay cool

Can confirm T_D is trash
Was curious, went on there and dig some digging, and for fuck's sake these guys are retarded

Anime isn't integral to Sup Forums you weeb faggot, in fact we had eradicated it from this board before cross board summerfags came here during the presidential election. Anime is degenerate, masturbating to anime is the epitome of degeneracy.

Even at the most autistic, /mlp/ is at least still Sup Forums. Even if they are faggots they are our faggots. They do not shrug from who they are, they revel in it. We revel in being stormniggers, lolbergtarians, fedoratheists, anclaps, dudeweeds, and lovers of the 2nd and best dimensions. They revel in fucking horses. Rather than trying to hold back their extremeness and debauchery they embrace it. Which is why I can agree with them being here.
In other words, I like them because they understand what it means to just be yourself

>we're both fighting the same cause

I really hope Sup Forumstards that aren't crossposting cancer aren't just glorified leegionfaggots. Fuck off with your cancerous "LETS SAVE THE WORLD XD" causes, faggots.

You are aware of what site you're on, right?

man I hope everyone in that board fucking dies

Yes I'm aware the rest of this site is extremely degenerate, that's why they have a shit fit every time someone says something non-liberal on their boards.

I can feel my heart pounding harder by reading that trash. What a bunch of faggots

>I went there today