>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9udw3r9sGg&t=0s
inherentresolve.mil/Portals/14/Documents/Strike Releases/2017/07July/20170709 Strike release.pdf?ver=2017-07-09-080939-813
youtu.be/w0vT2TOMhVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Keep up the good fight fellow 'pedes! MAGA! This MEMES war!

sigh...

MAKE TRAINS GREAT AGAIN!

I am not making the next thread.

Someone else must make the next thread.

I just made one thread because no one stepped up for OP last thread.

OP is gone.

Yeah, THIS is what coal miners want. LMAO Democrats are the Whig party.

>Hizzoner

Literally anyone would be better than that self proclaimed commie.

How much did a brand new car cost back in the 40s-50s? I heard $400.

JEWS ARE JEWS

Nice file size.

" Tax Payer funded Legal Counsel for Illegal Immigrants: That's how we will win the Rust Belt in 2020! "

The absolute state of the Democratic Party.

"In our perfect world, we forced hardworking men to become slaves for our hipster desires."

My God, everyday liberals remind me how Trump has already saved us.

dies russia have governors? i thought putin ran everything. why cant we just be a part of russia already. its time for a new world order. the west must fall.

they can use the fact that de blazio went to germany to join the rioters instead of addressing problems back home

Actually they're Turks who picked up on the Jews' tricks. Khazzars are vile.

Bernie is getting a Dem challenger, this should be funny. If the Republicans had half a brain they would get this guy all the money and exposure he needs, if vote is split 3 ways a Republican might actually win in Vermont, and if they got the Clinton and Bernie dems fighting again it would be worth it even if Bernie still won.

fuck off nigger

You thought it was over didn’t you, Drumpfies? Think again.
Hillary Beats Trump 2: Electric Boogaloo

If I was running against De Blasio, I'd just run footage of the Hamburg riots and ask where De Blasio was at

-Ponytail
-Tail added
-Frame extended

I'm sure she's bored of beating on CNN by now.
Anything else needing a good hammering?

Bernie will definitely win Vermont though

Fuck off retard you're so obvious trying to conflate mutual cooperation with the West falling.

>they can use the fact that de blazio went to germany to join the rioters instead of addressing problems back home

He also skipped a police officer's funeral to make that trip.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never reach 270
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never repeal Obamacare
>Trump will never block the Trans-Pacific Partnership
>Trump will never build the Dakota Access Pipeline
>Trump will never start the bidding process for the wall
>Trump will never take action against sanctuary cities
>Trump will never get his supreme court nominee confirmed
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
>Trump will never deport DACA recipients
>Trump will never get Democrats to agree to use Obama budget to pay for the wall
>Trump will never get his full Cabinet in office
>Trump will never win all 4 special elections
>Trump will never have the travel upheld by the SC
~~You are here~~
>Trump will never dismantle the MSM
>Trump will never finish the wall
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never survive the 4 years
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never Repeal Birthright Citizenship
>Trump will never Reverse the 1965 Immigration Act
>Trump will never Repeal the NFA
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never be considered the greatest American president
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xeno scum
>Trump will never build a space wall
>Trump's healthcare bill will never become law

im mot black. did i trigger you with the truth? putin will save us and destroy the west. fuck off libcuck

daily reminder to focus on the real issues, like globalism being a satanic neo-babylonian cult bases on judaism, or more correctly around opposing everything the bible teaches, thus why they support different things like islam, trannyism, paedophilia and cannibalism, and love pagan imagery and child sacrifice
Trump can only defeat them if he understands they aren't a political movement, or even an ideology, they're a fucking insane cult

Replace the CNN logo with (You) or a blue Star of David.

Dem is Jeb's party

Vatnik pls. Go home.

AN EMPOWERED BLACK WOMAN POLICE OFFICER

Just run ads about the convicted marxist terrorist he threw a parade in honor of. Or wanting the NYPD to make public their entire anti-terror playbook. Or police literally turning their backs on him, not once but twice. There's so much material.

In 1950 the average cost of new car was $1,510.00 and by 1959 was $2,200.00.

>I don't like the air fresher they put in my car
>lets burn it down and ride this goat instead

Nah, you're just another dumb nigger.
Go join antifa, you both want the samething fucking low IQ virgin.

I think Joe is due a good whacking.

kamala harris only has to worry about CA. The only place that idea would be well received.

CIA pls, you're really bad at this.

Even if Bernie won it would become national news that the Democrats were supporting a challenger against him, it would make the Bernouts hate and distrust the DNC.

Shill.

That isn't in modern money.The average car in 1950 cost around 1500-2000 dollars while the average annual wage of the time was around 5000 dollars. So if a car then cost 2000 dollars new it would be 19,917.59 dollars today in modern money terms.

This is what happens when leftists try to shill.

Well, are you gonna jump or what?"

Jeb Bush spins around, surprised to hear someone else's voice on what he thought was a secluded rooftop. Jeb feels a pang of anxiety wash over him as he realizes it is Donald Trump standing on the roof watching him.

"I've been watching for ten minutes now, waiting for you to jump. I thought you were a 'tough guy', Jeb. Apparently not."

Jeb steps down from the ledge, smirking. "You know what Donald? You're a jerk. And I know you want nothing more then to watch me jump. So you know what, Donald? I'm not going to jump. I bet you feel stupid now, coming all the way out here."

"It's garlic," Trump states flatly.

"W-what?" Jeb is visibly confused.

"You're 'secret' guac recipe. It's avocados, cilantro, jalapeno, onions... and 'not too much' garlic."

"Bu- Th- M-mu-" Jeb Bush begins to stutter. His face turns red and becomes sweaty. His one secret in life, the one thing he had above everyone else was his secret guac recipe- and now Donald Trump knows it. "M-my secret recipe! H-how did you-"

"You're wife told me," Trump responds before Jeb can finish his sentence, "while she was cleaning my mansion."

With that, Jeb Bush stepped back up onto the ledge and leaped. Little did he know, Trump had placed a massive bowl of guacamole in the street. The enormous vat of guacamole was enough to cushion Jeb's fall and keep him from committing suicide. As he falls, Jeb realizes that it is all pointless. Not only does Trump have his secret guac recipe, he also has control of Jeb's life. Jeb lands face-first in the bowl of guac, and even while submerged in the bowl of guac he can hear onlookers laughing. He also hears the ringtone of his cell phone go off. Pulling the phone out o his pocket, he answers it and places the phone to his ear. He hears Donald Trump's voice through the speaker:

"Your guac tastes like shit by the way."

Good luck with that.
Meanwhile the Trump is going full Lincoln on California, using Federal powers to actually enforce immigration law for the first time in 30+ years.

Give this a go
youtube.com/watch?v=O9udw3r9sGg&t=0s
The crow as CNN

Yes but cost of living and median wage adjusted for inflation was much lower and much higher, respectively.

FUCK blumpf, backtoceddit.jpg with you fag!

Another pointless gesture of virtue signalling.

THEY ARE TURNED AWAY -BEFORE- THEY MAKE IT TO AMERICA, DUMBASS BITCH!

It is interesting, but I doubt the DNC would actually support someone against Bernie seriously

great. trade out a failure for a nigger.

Good day gentlemen. How is life treating you in the former colony?

Oh God I can't wait.

Top of the line car or not? The Jews really screwed us with the Fed.

JULY 9, 2017 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: U.S.-Led Military Strikes Continue Against ISIS Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
>On July 8, Coalition military forces conducted 25 strikes consisting of 75 engagements against ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq.
>In Syria, Coalition military forces conducted 18 strikes consisting of 26 engagements against ISIS targets.
• Near Abu Kamal, two strikes destroyed two ISIS oil separator tanks, two oil tankers and a well-head.
• Near Dayr Az Zawr, four strikes destroyed 11 ISIS oil stills, three oil still tanks, three oil tankers, an oil separator tank, a well-head, and a pump jack.
• Near Raqqah, 12 strikes engaged 10 ISIS tactical units and destroyed seven fighting positions, two vehicles, a front-end loader, an ISIS communications tower and communications equipment.
>In Iraq, Coalition military forces conducted seven strikes consisting of 49 engagements against ISIS targets.
• Near Al Huwayjah, one strike destroyed an ISIS fuel point.
• Near Bayji, two strikes engaged two ISIS tactical units and destroyed a tactical vehicle and a bunker.
• Near Kisik, one strike engaged an ISIS tactical unit.
• Near Mosul, two strikes engaged two ISIS tactical units; destroyed 21 fighting positions, six IEDs, four medium machine guns, three staging areas, two rocket-propelled grenade systems, and a VBIED facility; and damaged six fighting positions.
• Near Rawah, one strike destroyed a VBIED.
>Additionally, nine strikes were conducted in Syria and Iraq on July 7 that closed within the last 24 hours.
• On July 7, near Dayr Az Zawr, Syria, one strike destroyed an ISIS media facility.
• On July 7, near Raqqah, Syria, six strikes engaged four ISIS tactical units; destroyed five fighting positions, an IED factory, and a VBIED; and damaged 15 fighting positions.

inherentresolve.mil/Portals/14/Documents/Strike Releases/2017/07July/20170709 Strike release.pdf?ver=2017-07-09-080939-813

Sup Forumseague is starting

You know who had poise and sensibility?
Hillary Rodham Clinton, former FLOTUS, Secretary of State, and Senator from New York.

youtu.be/w0vT2TOMhVI

Get ready for 2020. It’ll be over for you.

Holy American Empire when?

The DNC rigged the primary against him, the old guard Democrats fucking hate him. Rightfully so, he split their base right down the middle which makes it impossible for any candidate other than Obama to get the votes of the whole coalition.

That second part is tricky. It takes more than a booming economy now. We need a legitimate culture shift. If it doesn't come from religion, it will have to come from some form of group identity and peer synchronization, presumably a form of nationalism.

But thats a big cake to bake in just 7 1/2 years.

__

Pic related, possibly my favorite pic of 2016; Curtis Ray Jeffery II. It captured so much in just photo of a toddlers face.

you guys are fucking retarded if you cant see the west has caused the ills of civilization. putin sees it. he points to our countries problems and laughs. he shows the us isnt a wonderland of freedom and hope. once nato falls russia will rise in the new world order. watch.

It depends, wages topped out in the early 1970s. People today can buy many appliances and things far cheaper than they were then due to technological advances and foreign production.

That was your standard consumer car, about 20k in today's money which is not much different.

How's the education front going, guys? I'm sort of disappointed that Devos hasn't abolished Common Core yet.

it's our last hope

Limo finding

eh, don't they have another obongo they can run? It's not that hard to find a decent looking half black dude who can read a teleprompter with a rousing voice, is it?

They don't need to, there just needs to be a Democrat on the ballot. The memes and the media will do the rest.

>IF WE GET RID OF ALL THE BUSINESSES, WE'LL ALL BE RICH!

YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB.

Well, they speak English, so basically they're still a colony until Spanish becomes the majority language.

Smashing M8

So Mosul is finally considered free?
And Raqqa is completely surrounded by Kurds?

President Donald Trump’s first photo-call in Poland after his arrival in Air Force One was with President Andrzej Duda and saw him sat beside an oil painting of a prominent figure in Polish history and folklore — the 17th-century king who kicked Islam out of Central Europe and is remembered as “the Hammer of the Turks”.

Warsaw’s Royal Palace, where the meeting took place — lavishly reconstructed after it was dynamited by Nazi German troops during the Second World War — benefits from a surfeit of grand rooms and hundreds of works of art.

From oils of kings and statesmen by artists such as Rembrandt to impressive murals and sculpture, the Polish authorities had a great deal of choice for where to host the symbolic first meeting of President Trump’s first European visit.

It may be seen as a remarkable coincidence, therefore, that of all the rooms and of all the paintings, they chose to sit President Trump besides a portrait of one of Poland’s best-known warrior kings. King Jan (John) III Sobieski is today remembered and celebrated in Poland, and elsewhere in Central Europe, for his pivotal role at the Battle of Vienna in September 1683.

Literally nobody except niggers wants another nigger President. It would be like Jeb getting the nomination in 2012 when people still actively hated Dubya.

keep religion and state seperate they said. the west will fall for its foolishness.

>they speak English, so basically they're still a colony
That isn't how that works at all.

>until Spanish becomes the majority language.
It won't ever become the main language no matter even if spics started having 4 kids and there was a doubling of Hispanic immigration. Asians are set to outpace hispanics in immigration and Trump is accelerating that process.

Its going...Could use a little more of you

Observe thine numerals. 'Tis a sign.

Donald Trump will be the first Holy American Emperor in our lifetime.

>
>>IF WE GET RID OF ALL THE BUSINESSES, WE'LL ALL BE RICH!

I reject your ridiculous assertion of what you think my position is.

strawman aint just a river in egypt.

Fuck poos and mainland Chinese.

>go to take a shower
>spooks stop by to dump estrogen in the water supply
>shower turns scalding hot for a few seconds

what's the worst part of your day /ptg/?

At the culmination of the two-month siege of Vienna by the forces of the Ottoman Turkish Empire, Sobieski led an army to relieve the city. Despite leading a force significantly smaller than the invading Ottomans, the coalition of Polish and Germanic troops staged one of, if not the largest, cavalry charge in the history of warfare and defeated the Ottoman army — ending centuries of Islamic attacks and invasions reaching the heart of Europe.

Good God thats enough ro give me nightmares.

Obama was a once in a lifetime candidate, there isn't another one or they would have ran him in 2016. 2016 was arguably the most important election in American history. Between redistricting and the census in 2020, and 2-4 SCOTUS appointees, it decided the fate of the nation for decades.

If Hillary won, the 4-8 years of unlimited illegal immigration would have sealed our fate. Similarly, Trump winning and closing the borders/deporting, appointing originalist Justices, etc, makes it a lot harder for Democrats to win.

This is the situation on the ground, yeah. It's looking like 1945 in Mosul, though.

french canadians won trump that 1 district in main

yeah. that's real American.

lousy traitors.

what the fuck is an "American white?" :D

Admit it. Wouldn’t it be entertaining if Trump lost 2020 to Hillary? And ran against her again in 2024?

youtu.be/w0vT2TOMhVI

Think about it. Now THAT’S entertainment.
We should support Hillary for 2020. Whaddaya say?

That isn't necissarily representative of immigrants today, that is just people looking back at their family history and judging where they are from.

Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, and Koreans come too. We need to set up a way for Hong Kongers to fasttrack to America as they are leaving in droves to get away from the Chinese government. They have one of the best education standards in the world and tons of great professionals.

How do you expect them to operate when they can't buy anything?