TIL: Whites fund 76% of US government

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativefighters.com/news/karma-liberal-idiot-urinated-american-flag-july-4th-just-received-bad-news/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much of it do you think is (((Whites)))?

Jews don't pay any taxes, they're too parasitic to give anything back. Why do you think tax dodging loopholes still exist in large amounts?

yeah the fact that white men essentially support the entire western world via taxation is a major redpill.

Even white women are majority takers when it comes to giving/receiving tax dollars.

All whites need to do to stop this madness is refuse to pay taxes. It would be a massive non violent revolution.

There is no white people in the US.

There is no straight men in Russia.

Here's what I don't understand. If immigrants can't contribute tax dollars to the system, then what was the practical point of immigration? It's only a matter of time before the state collapses from revenue shortfalls.

It historically is for more labor power and fodder for the next war.

the people with all the money pay the most?! wow, thanks for that useful info.

Jews probably pay more taxes than any other group per capita considering how many extremely wealthy people are Jewish and how much taxes the wealthiest pay.

It's the same in South Africa, while White people there are 10% of the population.

I'm hoping to hell the entitlement system collapses in the next decade

Medicare and pensions are already bankrupting numerous cities and states. At this point we're kicking the van down the road by going deeper into debt since we can't cut any entitlement spending
Hoping Trunp goes full Reagan in the next years

>top bracket pays less than 40% in taxes

That is ridiculously low, and all of you know it. They should be paying 60% at least

They do pay other taxes, like sales tax. And they can contribute to income tax if they have a stolen SSN, but of course that fucks over the legal citizen whose identity was stolen.

I don't think any honest person could claim that immigrants aren't a drain on the government and other public systems. Generally the economic benefit boils down to "MUH CHEAP PRODUCE" and the fact that products and services are cheaper due to the abundance of essentially slave labor. Then of course there's just the people virtue signalling and who support illegal immigration because they want more diversity, less whites, etc.

Right. But the State will inevitably run out of the ability to support their immigrant population without excessively raising taxes or going into debt. Having a small pool of cheap labor is fine. When its half the population, its literally bankruptcy.

They posted similar statistics here in Norway a while back. Turns out that the only group that pays for itself in terms of taxes vs government expenditure are white men. White women cost $15k a year.
The average non-western male immigrants costs about $750k over a lifetime.

get your nigger gibsmedats outta here faggot

why does per capita matter?

get your opponent to make an actual number first, about how much tax they pay
then bam

Niggers don't eat Lunchables. They eat Niggables.

The problem is that there are so many welfare programs that have to sustain the cheap labor, it no longer becomes 'cheap' anymore, and instead is incredibly expensive. Globalists I've talked to believe that there is an unlimited amount of wealth to support Great Society programs and cheap labor from abroad, without seeing the contradiction in their plan. It's fucking madness.

Globalism is as unsustainable as Communism.

It is human nature to want to pay as little tax as possible. Everyone hates taxes and wants to pay as little as possible.

Maybe next time the "minorities" complain that 80% of the lawmakers look like us they'll keep this in mind

Where's your source?

I find it hard to believe that 5% of the top 5% are black. There aren't that many black athletes and entertainers, and blacks rarely make it to the top in other fields.
I also doubt 57% of the poorest 20% are white.

Do you really, REALLY expected anything else?
Jews most likely pay less than they should.
>All whites need to do to stop this madness is refuse to pay taxes.
Checked. This one would probably BTFO all niggerinos, spics and others.
>Top bracket should pay 100% of taxes!
>tfw you accidentally return to feudalism
Who would've thought, eh?
Well, technically US is still over 50% white.

conservativefighters.com/news/karma-liberal-idiot-urinated-american-flag-july-4th-just-received-bad-news/
can`t we demostrate our meme magic to this one?

Makes me want to buy a bust of MLK and start peeing on it during black history month.