How is "blue collar" not just a euphemism for subhuman?

How is "blue collar" not just a euphemism for subhuman?

How can we automate more blue collar subhumans out of their jobs and expedite the class divide? I'm getting a big kick out of watching the threads these unemployed or underemployed subhumanoids are making on this site about nonwhites

Also if you make less than 120k USD per year before taxes, and do not have all your health insurance provided for prior to the age of 30, you are literally not human. This is the min cutoff for middle class these days

>can't figure out how to make pic related obsolete
>not a subhuman
You might be retarded.

shit b8, m8
commit suicide you gay homofag

OP said automate more of them though

Your reading comprehension levels are a bit sus

Not at all. That rural retard is doing a better job of convincing companies that he has value than OP is of convincing those companies that he is obsolete and providing them with the means of replacing him. The rural retard is winning. OP is a retard and you might be a nigger for saying "sus." Just hit four more letters on your keyboard like a white man, you moron.

There's no reason for me to commit suicide though

>come home to my safe gated community with 500,000 dollar homes
>everybody is friendly and liberal
>neighbor, a surgeon, invites me and my 8.5/10 fiancee, who I will be breeding master race babies with, over for a barbecue
>go home and rawdog my wife for four hours
>head out for a run and lift
>come home and read classical literature in bed next to my sleeping fiancee. My cum is still dripping out of her pussy

Life is good, subhuman. You tile a floor today or some gay shit like that?

>rural retard is winning
This isn't just rural retards though. I'm talking about every white making less than 120k USD before after 30

Automation is relatively new though. More and more white trash are losing their livelihoods thanks to automation

Next we need to figure out how to get them to stop breeding

$120k in a city means you've just got a fancier apartment than the average person. Even $60k in a rural community means you can afford a 2 story brick house on acres of land.

Because calling your employees subhuman is a great way to go bankrupt.

>rural community
So in a subhuman area where everyone is addicted to meth and where, if you want kids, you are setting them up for a lifetime of inferiority thanks to no good schools and all their peers being subhumanoids like yourself

No thanks. 120k cutoff

This is true, an urban faggot making $120k in San Francisco or NYC is basically living like a nigger and has a lower quality of life than most rural retards.

Except I implicitly call them subhuman when I pay them 9 dollars an hour

this is some real abstract kind of roleplayer right here

We are currently automating away more white collar jobs than blue.
Most of the blue collar ones we have left are low paying enough that it is not currently cost effective to replace them.

A lot of the mid-tier jobs are getting easier and easier to do away with though.
So it is actually going to make a nice class divide.

No, I don't fucking think so. These anons are right . $250k is the cutoff for coastal and urban fembois.

Lmao, I make more than that and I'm blue collar. Stay asshurt runes apefag.

Sorry Cletus, but being a roof inspector or whatever gay crap you do for a living is not "white collar"

No rich people forget they are human its not a LARP.

>120k USD
T. BigCityFaggot

No you don't

It's true but I said min cutoff. Maybe read a little better. I know you grout mixers aren't too good with that unless it's neo Nazi literature

Cletus is a noble name with ancient history.

More proof that Rurals are morally superior to urbanites.

>120k cutoff
Ok, enjoy walking on trails and not having food or running water or electricity in your home, which will eventually wear out, then you can enjoy not having any new houses to buy.

Yep. Tig Welder. Wouldn't expect you to know anything about actual work though.

>smokes another meth bag

>min cutoff
>$120k is the minimum, but $250k is more minimum
You illiterate fucking retard. There's no "more minimum" threshold. $250k for urban and coastal trannies. Forget about the $120k. Niggers working for TSA can make $120k in the city.

Also if everyone actually earned that much then the price of goods would just go up anyway

>blue collar
>posts some morbidly obese neet likely on some form of socialized welfare

nice meme faggot, inb4 250 replies

Stay mad subhuman

>Niggers working for TSA
Incorrect

Well first 120 k is a ridiculous point to cut the middle class at. Show me one study which defines it as such .

On top of that automation really Is ultimately a threat to everyone. Nothing an engineer does can not be ultimately built into a program . We are all expendable. Your cutting it off for whatever reason at a money value ( which I suspect is because many blue collar trades easily reach over 100k )

I just started career finally although both my parents make around 100k and own 600k house while buying a 300k cottage

I just do not see how this doesn't qualify as middle class.

>many blue collar trades easily reach over 100k
Suffocating from laughter right now

>Suffocating from laughter right now

k, let's list them:
- millwright
- electrician
- hard rock miner
- plumber
- underwater welder
- nuclear technician
- radiotherapist technician
- hard rock mining surveyor
- specialized machinery mechanic
- anything underground or subsurface related
etc, etc.

>Niggers working for TSA can make $120k in the city.
Literally what

My. Fucking. Sides.

I mean is it not a sign that I've touched white trash nerves that they need to outright lie about their comp just to argue?

You. Are. Subhumans.

Stop trying to keep your shit thread alive, you pathetic fucking underage virgin. Nobody getting laid or holding a job is this desperate for validation from anonymous strangers on a Nazi anime board.

They're k
Just desperate. It's so sad

OP image is average Trump supporter

>wanting to expedite the class divide
nice meme, so disgusting

I believe in eugenics. We need to draw distinct lines between superiors and inferiors. That you didn't make the cut is not my fault

If I weren't an uncoordinated fuck I'd be bluecollar because it generally pays better and I'd still just invest my money.

Oh I didn't make the cut of your fantasy metric? Your income is not indicative of any superior heritable traits, stop throwing around words like eugenics like you even care about what you're saying.

Is that boogie2988? did he take the red pill?

>income is not indicative of any superior heritable traits
You are fucking delusional, m8

>not indicative of any superior heritable traits
I honestly hope you're trolling

>That you didn't make the cut is not my fault
Oh, here we go, confirmed for just trolling people, acting like your income (which is a retarded nonsense criteria to use for who is "human") is static and . So you think you can buy and work your way into humanity despite being an avowed eugenicist, just kill yourself and stop posting. By your own admission what you qualify as human is not heritable and very open to change.

To bad we can't just shoot mouthy bitches like you and take all your stuff.

>retarded nonsense criteria
Income is one of the only ways to gauge fitness though. Given that competition determines fitness, and economic competition is by far the most important one in our society, your failure in economic competition indicates you are a genetic failure

This is especially true due to success in the modern economy being strongly linked to heritable traits like intelligence

As they say, the proof is in the pudding. If you're poor, it's because Western civilization weeded you out of the gene pool passively

Yeah it is too bad for you I guess because my taxes go to police forces who contain genetic inferiors on the outskirts of civilization

Tfw working a "blue collar" job making 200k. Subhuman master race

because you are a elitist globalist jew and thus the true subhuman

Only corporate queers think like this.

Redneck life > Corporate fag slavery

< A larper who's projecting. Sad!

Things wont get any better for you unless you start actively doing shit that'll get you in to higher paying jobs. Writing wacky shit on the internet is only going to make you even more fucked in the head.

I pay taxes too faggot. It really is sad though. People with your attitude should be shot, left to bleed out, then drawn and quartered. Nobody is untouchable.

Sorry, I'm not big on smoking meth at 1pm on a Tuesday and modifying my 1994 truck and raping cows

Loving the jealous rage, poor white trash

You're a fucking clown, dude. If you really want to treat income as the paramount gauge of fitness, then you, as a eugenicist who has allegedly left his mother's basement in the last year, can understand that qualities totally independent of genetic heritability can significantly influence income. You're gonna say DUUHHH anecdote but I have an uncle, blue collar worker for 20 years, started his own business and is a multimillionaire living fat. Cash piggies and scat salesmen and dragon dildo manufacturers and Justin Bieber do that to.

Sorry white trash, but until you present an alternative framework to engage fitness, economic success is our primary indicator

And your baby boomer granddad lived in a postwar economy. Today is much different. Sorry about the way your life went and thanks for staying out of our gene pool

I hope you choke on it.

Hey OP, wanna hang out and see what it is really like to be poor white trash?

Be honest, how's it feel when she goes with the tall guy with money every time? You in the gym lifting and reading self help books to try and compete, poor faggot?

Haha, I don't need to lift, or read books. But, I will murder you if you come to my neighborhood talking your bullshit.

Uh no. Not trying to catch whatever diseases you degenerate lowlifes are carrying

me in the pic

>we are LEAVING

Holy fuck you an insufferable retard, I'm gonna remind you that people of lower income overwhelmingly reproduce at much greater rates than the better off. So, the system you claim that deincentivizes allegedly shittier genes does nothing but propagate them and you are a braindead participant crusading it like roadkill.

how can we automate op out of his posts?

>come to my neighborhood
Yeah I don't see why I'd got to a livestock raping seminar so what the fuck would I be doing anywhere near your dystopic sewer of genetic failure

If you interface with a computer all day your job will be taken over by AI sooner.

First it'll be transportation, then white collar paper pushers, then what's left of our manufacturing in USA, Certain Service industry jobs (fast food type stuff), and finally the blue collared worker.

I bet you're next right after the truckers, and you live in denial of it everyday.

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy my hard-won success. Sorry about the way your lives went, poor white trash. Please do civilization a failure and stay out of our gene pool. Thanks!

I am pretty clean, for poor white trash.

Oh just shut up, rich boy. Someone will knock you down a peg or two soon enough. If your wife doesn't cheat on you with your cousin first.

>500,000
>a lot
if the homes in your community don't cost at least $5,000,000 you are a fucking subhuman

I hope you DIE soon. Soon...

I am the Big Bull Penis for OP's wife

How did this turn from being economically superior to being economically superior and being a Chad. Being a Chad is the epitome of subhuman. You rely on your looks with no tangible skills while being above middle class relies on intelligence. Now you are combining both?

1/10 made me reply

pic related is what OP's wife likes (me, the Big Bull Penis)

Also I'm three horses for your wife, or a horse orgy gangbang, thats how talented i am

Turbo troll

also i role play as a firefighter from the fire stations in sim city, where i imagine theyre really just filled with genetically engineered clones of me that females can call up at anytime to "put out their fire"

Things that are: the post

you're doing gods work user