Why should we stop at just CNN?

After what happened over the last few days, it's safe to assume that CNN is dying slowly but surely. This can further be seen by the fact that their videos have very few views, with most of them being dislikes. However, there are many other channels that upload anti-Trump videos on a near daily basis. Which begs the question, would it be possible for us to kill these channels as well?

Unlike CNN, some of these channels get thousands or even millions of views, have a practically nonexistent ratio of dislikes, and have mostly anti-Trump comments. Here is a list of some the channels I can think of up the top of my head: MSNBC, The Young Turks, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Keith Olbermann, Jon Snow - The Viral Network, Politics Video Channel, LW, etc.

Also, if anyone remembers other channels similar to these, please post them so we can make their ratings disappear like CNN.

Russia Today is the CNN of Russia. The difference is that they're against Trump.

Because all the rest of them combined don't get CNN's viewership.

>256▶

>Nosotros

You have to go back, Pedro.

CNN was always the weakest of the stations and only recently went full extreme liberal. MSNBC was always the ultra left channel.

Look at CNN's most recent videos. They barely get one or two thousand views. Now look at some of the first ones I mentioned. They have over a hundred thousand views. People have realized that CNN is dead and have flocked to other channels in the mainstream media. If anything, all of CNN's recent videos combined don't get even close to the other channels.

CNN is the most shit stinking turd atm, so just focus on flushing one shit at a time.

I get that the other news organizations are shit, but CNN is the only one directly threatening people online. I think it might be best to simply concentrate fire on them. TV news is dieing out they will all be gone in the next couple decades. So there is not much point in trying to destroy them. We're doing this because CNN attacked us.

> MSNBC
Another cable news network. Their days are numbered so no need to worry about these chucklefucks.

>The Young Turks
They have a bigger audience and higher viewer retention than any cable news network, but they are still preaching to the minority prog/sjw group. Like Bernie Sanders, they will fade into irrelevancy because white working classes aren't bought by their rhetoric.

>Stephen Colbert
It only looks like this annoying cunt is on a roll because of his high views, but that's only because of viewer retention. His total audience number is small because the only people who like him are delusional and senile neoliberal baby boomers who need to just die off already.
No college-aged millennial I know of likes this guy, not even the liberal ones. They are all just watching TYT.

>Seth Meyers
Ditto for Colbert.

>Keith Olbermann
Hahahahah seriously? He got fired from cable precisely because NO ONE takes this wuss seriously. He's an unhinged loony that lives in his own world.

Who do you consider our main target should be, the SJW progressives or the neoliberal baby boomers?

You are right my fellow Alt-right poster. Go Trump! Pepe!

Destroy all of the MSM.

CNN isnt going anywhere , beaner.

all liberal media needs a good memewar,
a Memageddon if you would,

another Starbucks iPhone anarchist

freeze/isolate a SINGLE target in order to destroy it. this is about using Alinksy's commie tactics against the left. they did it to Fox News, now we do it to CNN

my brother keep memeing

>Who do you consider our main target should be, the SJW progressives or the neoliberal baby boomers?
Neoliberals.
Can you name one single progressive/sjw politician in the senate or house? You probably can't, because the Dem party are entirely run by neolibs who want to continue shilling for globalism and the destruction of national sovereignty.
Bernie was close to a progressive, but look what happened to him. He got fucked over by the DNC in favor of Clinton, who is neoliberalism incarnate. Also consider that progressives and sjws rarely call for war with Russia and they also generally place blame on Clinton and the DNC for losing the election rather than Russian KGB agents and other made-up boogeymen.

Progressives are louder than neolibs, but they don't actually hold that much political power. They may run shitty sites like Buzzfeed, Huffington, and Gawker, but look what happened to Gawker. That sums up the general fate of progs and sjws. They do nothing but pander to minority groups like transexuals and lesbo black women, but they are reviled and rejected by working class whites, who are the biggest voting bloc in the US.

Rest assured. The left is and will continue to eat itself. More and more people are getting red pilled about the left and it's bullshit. CNN ratings are about the lowest ever and they still double down on the stupidity.

Good. Get rid of them. True left-wingers want these chucklefucks gone probably more than you do.

MSNBC should be a target but only after CNN is deduced to nothing, MSNBC does the occasional lie and spin but its nothing of the propaganda CNN dishes.
Rachel maddow of course being the biggest offender of the network though unlike CNN she's not afraid to invite opposition on air and frequently gets btfo. Besides all that MSNBC makes asses of themselves in as much as the fact that they're not propaganda tier and have right wing guests disputing them to at least somewhat argue their bullshit unlike CNN.

Tyt is garbage and helps further divide democrats, literally not worth the time their bernout endorsement was blamed for a lot of Democratic parties shortcomings and cenk has since become a pretty stark critic of the Democratic party, if anything he'll hammer down come next election and go green or some retarded shit because he's already seen the writing on the walls, the DNC is rapidly crumbling and though ana and that new dyke still shill cenk is above at least 85 IQ and noticed that its lost all grounds and is still failing to do the simplest of task "reaching out to white working class". I don't think they're worth a bother as they typically support non establishment candidates so the Democrats and liberal media do most of the work for us denouncing them.

They drew first blood not us.

And to give you some food for thought, the Democratic party is really plagued by a divide right now, the far left is not feasible to the establishment centrist candidates their senile cat lady voter base prefers but I personally expect that they will prop up Warren next election and push her to mildly sooth tension.
This poses a problem for Republicans unless Trump rolls in voter I.D. laws and even then I expect the right wing side of politics is going to try and be shilled into a divide by running a further right third party candidate.

We need to double down on making Warren and Bernie look like absolute jackasses and ensure right wingf politics tows the line.