What the fuck is it with all the 'women' posting today

>Every other post
>Why are women so fugged, /pol?

Why are jews pushing this now?

Many men secretly want to be traditionally feminine women.

r9k got bored of shitting up their own board
r9k a jew

I can't deny this.

I was just about to say half the first page is "why do women do X"

what the fuck is this shit

Yeah, if we could transplant half of Sup Forums's brains into female bodies, we would solve the fertility problem ASAP. So many here wish to basically be baby factories, it is strange.

Divide and conquer. You can't save the white race if they convince you to hate all white women. They want everyone to be like those angry r9k cucks.

Don't fall for it.

there are a lot of autists on Sup Forums who blame women for basically everything. Tbh it's not any worse than the constant nigger hate, etc. types of threads

probably bots
the nazi spam is also incredibly annoying as well.

We've been getting raided for about 36 hours now. Yesterday was straight up autistic shitposting, today it's "why do women" posting.

She spend his money but she didn't have his kids.

De niro got Bogged.

It's a new thread slide tactic. It seems to be working

No, I want a tranny dyke with 10" cock

Yep. Just report and sage these dumbass threads. Possibly more importantly, go contribute in an authentic thread to bump it up instead

The board is being slid by mega jews

That face looks shopped.

i literally go to Sup Forums for some laughs and cute girls. politics is just my entertainment

This is genius.

Most of /pol are essentially a bunch of white lads wishing they were 19th century housewives.

Actually most of these threads mean we don't discuss manly politics about international events

Fucking jews and good goyims are posting women pics only for distract us.

There's active raids on Sup Forums pretty often, they aren't very clever about it though since sometimes it'll be 10 BBC threads at the same time and others it'll be 10 FUCK WOMEN threads so when you look at the catalog the raid becomes obvious.
They've been pretty common lately which means there's probably something behind it, potentially even some censorship campaign doing "research" in the form of false flagging

He's right you know.