Explain to me why cannabis is still a schedule 1 controlled substance while alcohol and tobacco are not...

explain to me why cannabis is still a schedule 1 controlled substance while alcohol and tobacco are not. moral faggotry is not an argument. phama shills need not reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/politics/the-top-5-industries-lobbying-against-cannabis-legalization-will
youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw we will never get legal until you faggots do

What is trump waiting for?

because alcohol (like beer, wine and vodka) are traditional foods
also because wine is used in religion

tabacco should be illegal, together with your weed

>muh tradition

Not an argument

How many times does this need to be answered? The answer is a combination of the infancy of the pharmaceutical industry in America, and wealthy farmers who did a lot of business in Hemp and wanted exclusivity in the market.

Because lobbyists.
Tobacco and alcohol keep other things illegal by donating millions of dollars to politicians.
leafly.com/news/politics/the-top-5-industries-lobbying-against-cannabis-legalization-will
Thousands of articles exist on the subject, meme flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

cost billions and couldn't stop it.

*The Star-Spangled Banner plays loudly*

If you cant figure out that its because a lot of other companies would lose money, then you may be a tard.
On a larger scale, its considered a psychedelic because it changes peoples mindset. Often toward less violent tendencies. This would make our population here in the US less hostile toward eachother and focus on the problem of big government (i.e. mass awakening). Right now, cops can not have taken any psychadelics to join the force, which means these people are more belligerent when it comes to applying authority. Id imagine if it became a right (because its a right to do what i want with my own body if there is no victim), cops would be able to smoke like you and me. Maybe allowing them to come to thw realization that this system is a lie.
Monsanto probably plans on taking hold of the market, turning weed into a fucking sedative through gmo magic. It wont be the same plant anymore, and it will knock everyone on their ass, on the couch, in front of the tv, right where they want us.

Thats why

>dude weed

Also not an argument

What's up OGs

KYS op

>explain to me why cannabis is still a schedule 1 controlled substance while alcohol and tobacco are not
MJ is schedule 1 because it makes people money putting niggers in jail for it. Alcohol and tobacco are not because they're "traditional" and attempts to illegalize them would probably not end well.

its an herb, man

Because of its history and the undeniable fact that it can send people into psychosis.

Im went off the rails a few times. But i have a pre-exsiting condition. Which i found out after a weed indused spychosis.

Still got 20g right next to me. Cant smoke without getting insane anxiety. At some point it just stopped beeing good and started fucking me over.

Id support it beeing legalized soly for the reason more people will lose their shit and il be less stigmatized.

because its dope

Because youll end up like the typical stoner in your pic.
Also alcohol and tobacco are immoral and should be made illegal. If we got rid of corruption prohibition would work this time

Hashish isgood

potheads never have any other hobbies. they just sit around race mixing, smoking weed. even getting them to clean their room, check their mail, or do basic tasks is impossible. it's shit.

because it makes you a stupid lazy liberal dipshit.

see: your own webm, faggot.

You're right, tobacco should be illegal. Alcohol shouldn't but drunkenness should. And weed of course should be banned. As per every other recreational drug.

beer and wine healthy, tobacco should be banned, also hard alcohols like absenth and vodka

Good points.
Im sure the lefties are pushing it so they will have a lethargic population they can just steam roll over

> Whole room is dedicated to weed products

this guy must be quite the character

because gay

Agree on the drunkenness
Outlawing hard alcohol might be a better idea

weed gave me permanent depersonalisation and anxiety over a decade ago; i should never have been memed into trying it. use a better drug like practically anything else.

probably a juggalo

>explain to me why cannabis is still a schedule 1 controlled substance
there is no good argument when you consider the US dept of Health and Human services has had a patent for medical marijuana since 1999
>pic related.

It shouldn't be on the schedule at all, but if it must be it should be schedule III like codeine n sheeit.

>Implying you wouldn't have had depersonalisation and anxiety anyway.

it is an argument, society is only comfortable with the familiar. cannabis hasn't been part of white culture since the scythians vanished.

think about alcohol: if alcohol were only discovered today there would be a moral panic and it would be strictly scheduled. the only thing tempering alcohol's dangers is its familiarity, so it's legal.

>letting the law stop you

liability purposes. currently if your under the influence of any drug even over the counter medication you are automatically at fault in the event of a accident even if you follow all rules of the road or what ever

california has decided to throw all of that out the window which has caused a head ache for auto insurance companies. i wasnt following like a hawk but i believe they were forced to obey the law in the end so disregarding existing laws isnt going to be permitted

anyways there is no breathalizer for weed. it can stay in your system for up to 1 month. if its in your system you will be at fault in the event of any accident. you smoke a few bowls 2 weeks ago and now your charged with vehicular manslaughter because some one else runs a red light

Why do retards feel the need to take video of themselves taking drugs like its some major accomplishment?

Your tradition might be different than my tradition. In essence its not an argument as tonwhy something should be legal or not.

If we had a tradition of murdering 10 virgin girls a year that doesnt mean its justifiable or morally reasonable.

because big pharma you dumb nigger

So, because you're a basket case nobody should allowed to smoke?

Face it dude, you are genetically fucked up but don't ruin it for the normies. Fucking sociopath.

nah youre just an itroverted pussy to begin with

Weed didnt do this, its just you

>don't have depersonalisation and anxiety
>smoke hash once (1 time) (a single time) not knowing how much i'll need to use
>as soon as it really starts taking effect i feel depersonalisation (a completely phenomenon to me) and panic, feeling as though i'm trapped in a dream forever
>it dies down almost entirely as the drug wears off, but it is still subtly there all the time
>try again several years later, weed this time
>same thing
really forces one to contemplate. i don't understand how anyone can enjoy that drug except nigs.

This. Cancer patients would buy less pills.

...... are you retarded. weed has been around for just as long as alcohol. if not longer. its been tradition literally all over the world to smoke weed and use hemp to build shit for millenia. but the blackys ruined it all for us by giving the lobbyists a scapegoat back in 19fuckinwhatever by acting like fuckin monkeys when they smoked weed. same thing happened with cocaine. also alcohol is literally shit that has gone off. fermented is just a fancy word for fuckin rancid. your pretty much just straight drinking watered down poison. you fucking pleb

So far not a single coherent argument against legalization. Pretty much what I expected, the anti fags are just losers that were never offered weed by the cool kids.

you're right about that, and i think it should be legal. but you asked us to explain to you why it's illegal, and one of the multitude of reasons is its relative novelty compared to our traditional drugs

>using bongs instead of vaping
>blowing the hit out immediately instead of holding it

0/10 triggered me good

I dunno man
Im smoking more than ever and my views are getting more and more right wing-ish.
But I must say that most of the people I hang out with are pretty rightwing, Even if they are considered liberal in my country because of smoking weed.

No, i want people to smoke.

Now go find your local nigger and get high

$$$$$

I was arguing in favor of weed you illiterate fuck. What the fuck are you even ranting on about?

All drugs should be legal, the criminal elements in which society strives to remove would disappear overnight if they could not use drug trade as a way to support their gangs. We should be free to choose what is good and what isn't for ourselves and our communities.

Also if people really wanted any drug they could get it police don't give a shit. We can't let our government regulate anything for "the good of the people", when the fuck have they EVER done anything for someones benefit other than their own?

>people pushing for legalisation are 95% degenerate stoners
>one of their favourite arguments is "muh medical use"
>tell them "ok then, marijuana can be used for legitimate medical reasons, but recreational use gets your sorry ass thrown in jail"
>watch them flip their shit
try it, it's hilarious

Drug use and personal possession should be legal yeah, but dealing and distributing should be illegal.

the smoke is not even yellow.
Pussy hit.

>1 post by this ID

And let's institute sharia law while we're at it faggot

>Your tradition might be different than my tradition
Watching Seth Rogen movies all day long is not a tradition, faggot.

Not a stoner.
Could someone please explain what that bong is, and how it works?

I don't get dabs or people that smoke grams to the face in one sitting. You're just building your tolerance faster and probably not getting any different subjective effects than the once-in-a-while smoker that hits a small bowl of dank.

>blowing the hit out immediately instead of holding it

Length of time holding smoke in your lungs only increases the damage done not how 'dude blazed lmao' you will get.

A FUCKING LEAF

>but dealing and distributing should be illegal.
why?

they should regulate purity.

I agree, distribution and dealing should be state-organized and taxed just like any other substance.

I am completely fine with people excessively using marijuana. Just don't expect me to ever hire you or take you serious as a human being.

Let us just let one another do what we want as far as marijuana is concerned and allow me to keep considering you human trash.

I don't have a problem with cannabis, I have a problem with stoners.
Sure, I like to smoke the occasional joint every now and then, but assholes like in OP's webm that live to smoke marijuana is pretty much the reason why I'm against it: simply don't want those stupid cunts getting what they want.

Cannabis was one of the first cultivars, far longer than wheat or grapes. Something between 8 and 10,000 years ago, someone in southeast Asia realised how useful it was.

Because dealing and distribution furthers the drug problems of society by making it avaliable. Now Im not talking about weed here really, but hard drugs.

The reason why its stupid to jail users is because essentially thats making adiction a crime, and youre turning someone who was once only a user into a jail criminal, and also diminishing their chances of self improvement by giving them a criminal record, which will limit job prospects, and send them further down the road of addiction.

>Implying people mix all three daily

But if we manufacture light bulbs then all the candle makers will go out of business

The thread

because weed could cure cancer, make you 20 IQ points smarter, and clear the complexion and the people railing for legalization wouldn't care about a lick of it outside of an excuse for them to get a legal high.

Stoners arrange their life around their narcotic as surely as any addict.

It's already like that. Please explain the black violence problem. Blacks love smoking weed.

>Be weak minded
>Smoke weed
>Lose shit
You faggots ruin it for the non retards, and are why it's illegal.

I agree. The man in the OP webm is no better than a wino on the street passed out in his own filth. The make respectable users look even shittier. I don't recommend drugs to anyone, but what people choose to do themselves is their own buisness until it ends up costing other members of society time and money.

let's legalize murder while we're at it. yeah, if we legalize killing people there will be less people in jail because it inconveniences their lives. crime rate statistics would drop too. this is how you idiots think.

So? There are worse things to base an existence around.

You're a fucking idiot.

no, you are a hollow shell of a human, you pothead scumbag. i would honestly legalize coke before pot because at least cokeheads have a zeal and lust for life.

Apples and oranges: the non argument.

Murder is not equivalent to consumption of a substance.

Quit being edgy and see reason.

Whats the point of using tax payer dollars to turn an addict into a violent criminal? All in all its wasting money and making the situation worse. Youd be better off trying to rehab addicts with the tax money used to jail them, at least that way there would be some crime reduction isntead of an increase

>no, you are a hollow shell of a human
Ye
Not because of the pot, though. The pot is just to relax after 8 hours of pretending to be a normie everyday.

You're right we should ban all of the degenerate mind altering substances

only one post from Op...why

Fuck you hippie. Nobodies going to "get woke" from smoking weed. They're just going to laugh and eat cheetos like the fuckbois they are.

half the bloody problems of drug use have their root at illegality anyway.

which is preferable: the functional opiate fiend who takes an oxycodone pill regularly, unknown to his peers; or the jobless and filthy opiate fiend who shoots up heroin just as often?

No he's not. This is proven sience. You are the stupid one here.

this

You're right, our tax dollars should be used to buy a .50 cent 5.56 round and turn the addicts into food for scavengers.

Because, my dear fellow Ancapistani, the ruling class has - through out history - always found ways to develop their own culture, separate from the plebs. The aristocrats, the nobles, the masters, and so forth, paid composers to make them music for THEM to enjoy. They paid breweries to make them fine wine, alcohol, along with other substances like expensive tobacco or stuff like nitrous oxide (lauging gas), for them to consume. Doing drugs has ALWAYS been a part of every social class, but do go around doing things the plebs do, unless you want to become like them. Much in the same way, cannabis has a reputation of being an "every man's drug". Upper class society looked down on it, not only as something for "those niggers", but also because it's a common drug among the poorer populace.

Drug use is also highly connected with escapism, and it's no secret that poor people may need a bit more escapism, than their richer counterparts do. As such, these "every man's drugs" become further repulsive to the ruling class, as they see poor people in shitty conditions, smoking weed, and they make the connection that smoking weed leads to such conditions, and the whole process becomes self-enforcing. Weed becomes less desirable to the wealthy --> weed becomes more synonymous with being poor, unskilled, lazy, failure, etc --> weed becomes less desirable to the wealthy

I also suspect that there might be lobbyists in Washington, pushing for keeping it illegal as it may hurt their business, as weed DOES have many benefits, if utilized correctly through different strains for different problems etc.

Good thing is that times are changing, are these hyper-reactive anti-marijuana retards are becoming less and less, while support for legal cannabis is growing with each and every day.

Not an argument as thats not a realistic solution

This

I started smoking crack and it changed my life, I get so much more done these days.

>Black people smoke weed
>Usually end up killing people in their mind altered state
No.

>fermented is just a fancy word for fuckin rancid
You do realize that doughs are fermented, right?

By inhaling lightly while lighting the weed, the smoke pushes through the water, filling up the bong. Once the bong has been filled with smoke, he lifts up the bowl of weed, and inhales the smoke. The smoke has now been filtered and he is able to inhale an entire bowl of around a gram of weed in one hit.

Because you would have no reason to buy pills for common discomforts like stomach pain or cough because you could grow it for free in your backyard. It's all about money, nothing else.

you cant tax weed cos its ready to smoke ?(at least smokable) just after grabbing it from the bush , alcoholl is not easy to make and if made wrongly you can become blind or die , tabaco also is needed to be grow and make in big quantaties . also drangetta paing big money to govs to not make it leggal same with anti depresants and painkillers companies

Except it takes at least 60 days to grow any kind of weed.

Blacks are not human, no amount of weed will supress their rape tendencies forever. But every nigger busy smoking blunt is one nigger less commiting a crime against white.

And?

It's not just something you would grow in your garden.
Some would, sure. But they'd probably also use it recreationally.

And? Still don't see the problem.

how it work
alcohhol ; its atacking your body - damaging your organs , swithing your brain of the more you dring also damaging your brain ,your liver trying to fight it ,
weed - thc in weed make it a psyhodelic substance , thc for brain work exactly as cannabinoids that our brain produce
cannabinoids gently preparing your brain for sleep by blocking conection betwen specific areas in brain so if you not sleepy but you get much of amd or thc (weed) your brain cells dont conect with each other with the original way and it creates new brain cells conection making you more creative and inteligent on the long way
but not able to remember certain things when on high