How do we redpill her?

How do we redpill her?

Recognize she's a lost cause and forget it.

>armenian
>redpill

you cant redpill someone who is only pretending to be retarded for shekels

But lying about something for 100 years will suddenly make it true, shouldnt it?

In all likelihood, she is mostly red-pilled. She doesn't believe what she says,and only does it for money.

Even if she was convinced by Sup Forums she's still shill for her sheckels

Wretches like that don't give a shit about right or wrong or long term consequences that don't affect them.

Clubbing blows to the head and rape, the usual way.

gallows

Yeah, she's a con artist. None of it is genuine. She just went ahead with the whole 'women in gaming' thing because it was a market to exploit.

Trust me, if she'd seen profit in appealing to conservatives, she'd probably be an "Alt-right icon" by now.

>one post by this ID
die

she needs to be fucked by a right wing chad

Mindbreaking sex.

you can't, she's built her entire (((career))) around administering blue pills.

>How do we redpill her?
Aids infested black cock?
Introduce her to the 1% and point out their religion?
Show her before and after photos of herself before and after feminism?
Show her that redpilled ecelebs are in low supply and high demand?
Throw her into a refugee camp for a few hours?
Let her try and manage a "diverse" set of employees?

Not time for redpilling her. Just for removing

I doubt she's ever had any sex that was voluntary.

Exactly. She doesn't care about the agenda, only the (((shekels))). You have to stop her fanboys sending money to effectively stop her.

>(1)

Well, at least you're wearing your idiot-badge, O.P.

church

Currently thair is a fuck ton of jew hating in 'progressive' circles because >muh Palestine

>armenian
Yeah, lost cause

>Church

Only way she'll get redpilled is if she gets raped by a muslim and other feminists turn against her for being an islamophobe.

You literally have to be prince charming to redpill that. The richest, most handsomest white boi.

This bitches will only change for an alpha guy with a fuck ton of money who will fuck their brains out and fill their wombs with white babies.

It's the shekels, the power, and what she knows.

She learned third way feminism, specialized in it, and she wants money and power.

Cuck executives already given in to her and have gifted their employers' money to her.

You can only do that with lead pill
I am sorry

>Sup Forums death squad makes a 3AM visit to her house.
>gets redpillowed

you are all retarded.
her's is the most boring, low-effort scam ever possible and you're all falling for it too.
her dad and husband both voted for trump. notice how she only does stuff if there's direct money up front.
she makes videos after she gets paid and does speeches at college, she's not some retarded youtube celebrity.
I don't blame you though, you goyim fell for an expert armenian ruse.
If only you had a good sense of business and a little initiative, you could be cucking (((them))) out of millions too.

t. armenian shekelmaster

I like your style Achmed,

who's her husband? I've never read or heard that she's married.

Dad being conservative doesn't matter. Bitches rebel, get brainwashed in college.

here's an option...but it would be taking the red pill of her own volition

This. She's a fucking con-artist. She doesn't believe a word she is. Lolbertarian is right on this one.

full macintosh

Be fat ugly transwoman nigger - rape her. When she objects, call her out for racism, transphobia and misogyny. When she does not object, call her out for transphobia, because not saying something was good is the same (for SJWs) as saying it was terrible and thus transphobic and racist.

wid my benis

Oh give her time. She will come rawling when she is feeling lonely and her fanny is screaming man.

you must be one lonely person

I'm sad I don't see his comments on videos anymore

Why though?
She's almost forgotten.

you sure they're married and he's not a gay SJW or a future transgender?

Send her back to Armenistan.

Seriously though im actually surprised there hasnt been a serious attempt on her life after 5 years of being hated by what is reportedly the most murderous demographic in the world.

With a bullet?

how'd she wrong you that bad?

>How do we redpill her?

Her "switching sides", will eventually happen on its own. But she will never be redpilled, since she is a woman.

She might do a 180° on her current opinions, if it turns out to be more profitable, but she won't believe what she says, exactly like she doesn't believe what she propagates now.

pic related.

This.

Gassing her ass is the only solution.

Lots of dick. Male her feel wanted. She'll give up the bullshit and start making casseroles in 2 weeks.

>germany

but at least you're not a white swede

On does not simply red pill anita sarkeesian
>insert boromir meme here