Why Is Mark Zuckerberg Worth $63,000,000,000?

STOP USING FACEBOOK

Seriously thigh anyone still using that is an ubercuck

but Sup Forums News Network has the dankest memes and don't you try and tell me the cesspit that is twitter is any better

it's amazing the jewbook thing has lasted as long as it has. it's not quite like google which has some concrete technical advances to account for its success.
it's literally just a yahoo 2.0

They've focused on ways to make leaving hard. They focused on strong walls fir their little garden ensuring it lasts a bit longer than those that came before it.

>Sup Forums News Network
worse than jack posobiec

Stop calling it FBOOK!

It's Snuffbook! Place makes liveleak and Sup Forums REKT rhreads look tame.

I don't use any social media

>Carefully crafted facial expression to make him look as distant from his true psychopathic self as possible.
Truly uncanny.

And how.

Anyone who ever used it is an ubercuck

I've never used it before, social media in general is weird to me.

>approached by facebook headehunter with job offer
>tell him jewbook only breed, censorship, misinformation, narcissism, and egoism
>tell him to never contact me again with offers from facebook
>comes back to me with "I bet ${YOUR_COMPANY} also does immoral things"
>mfw he knows he's shilling for a horrible company

Top. Fucking. Kek.

1. He created a stalking site.

2. He sells ads on that stalking site.

3. Blocking facebook from your life has no consequences, but people are afraid of missing out (instant gratification).

i use facebook ads to sell my fake channel and LV bags to discerning consumers, but some mohammed from pakistan banned me after spending a million pesos (around 50k usd). customer service stonewalled me. i fucking hate him. Of course i set up 10 more
mark my words Sup Forums once i become one of them ill make him suffer

>Sup Forums is not social media

It's funny that people in this thread actually think Facebook is just the FAcebook app. It owns many other things, including WhatsApp, Instagram, Oculus and has purchased many VR companies.

If you losers had bought the stock even two years ago it has doubled. This place is filled with children. No wonder your all so poor and bitter.

Never did

I did years ago. Feels good man

When I was young, I was taught never to put my personal information online.

I guess they stopped telling that to the younger generation.

This

Once you reach a point your money makes money. Mark Zuckerberg would employ very skilled bankers to move his money around to tax free havens such as foundations or certain countries, which is likely also invested into something.
The teams of lawyers would be incredibility skilled to make it all legal.

Don't be surprised if what he actually has is more than 63billion. 63billion is what Forbes report.

Because great geniuses were never rich

I don't go on it much anymore. Social media is nothing but cancer and liberals are proving it. I use my Twitter to follow Trump these days nothing else

this

Facebook feeds off people's envy. They want to one-up their relatives and friends. "Look at me" / "Look what I've got" culture.

Absolute trash.

this tbqh. i dont want future employers to see posts i made when i was 15

>worth $63,000,000,000

He's not, that money can be stripped from him any time the government deems him no longer a useful idiot.

Not having facebook is great.

I've moved away from my home country for work about 2 years ago, and I do not have facebook. My mother thought that I would lose contact with my friends because of that.

Reality:

Whenever I show up back home everyone wants to talk to me. They have no idea what I've been up to since I'm not posting what I'm doing every day on social media. I have plenty of things I experience or learned that I'm happy to talk about.

I think this made my connection with friends stronger and more profound.

I deleted mine entirely a few months ago.

Just do it anons. There's nothing there for you. There's nothing of value to gain. Nobody cares about anybody and everybody knows it.

I mostly see FB used by middle aged normies posting ridiculous shit (like that banana image meme)

The young normies switched to Instagram.

Me and my autistic friends just use telegram.

I never got into social media I really think it's just a huge dick waving contest. Instant messaging apps are great tho. That's what social media should be.

>an anonymous Cantonese finger painting webforum is social media

yes

> STOP USING FACEBOOK
I don't. I dropped it when I graduated college, which was back when only college students were allowed on.

Because being a CIA asset to collectively gather information that people willingly give to the government doesn't come cheap.

OH SHIT ASIAN GANGBANG

"PEEPEE THE FROG"

Who's using facebook?
But judging by your flag, your probably a 30 year old women.

Its popularity and relevancy is dwindling, and i think we can all agree its for the best.

>social networking

The only thing I know about you is you're a faggot

jews to monitor how far they can push people and measure the conformity, outrage, obedience and resistance. 2 billion people on facebook is a good indicator of social behavior and a good measure to see how many people they can influence and brainwash.

he is only worth said amount if he can produce said amount in cash protip; he can't

Z U C C

How does Facebook make any money whatsoever? I've never met anyone who paid for anything from it.

Woman*

Damn, learn your language son of a whore

it's also a good tool to measure or predict economic tendencies. Or what people are in the mood to spend money on. Every once in a while Jeff Bezos or whoever calls Zuckerbergstein up and asks him... what do people tend towards to now.... and he will be like

"Fidget spinners"

It's a great tool to figure out what the herd wants.

looking at us networking and shit. Got any dank memes you wanna share?

>I've never met anyone who paid for anything from it.
If you don't pay for the service, you are the product.

like a whore.

That's clever and all, too bad TLP doesn't post anymore. Where does that 63 billion come from? Advertising? That seems foolish considering no one pays attention to ads anywhere, least of all a social media site they use every day. Where is all that money coming from?

ITT: Virgin autists hiding in their moms dark basements after they gathered 5 "likes" on their profile pic and now they are "redpilled" because they deleted their facebook and no one hit them up there

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
Zuck: Just ask
Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
Zuck: People just submitted it.
Zuck: I don't know why.
Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks

Merkela will end him

They literally have tools at facebook that will show you the most words that have been used the last 24 hours or even hour. That's how they can predict and manipulate the stock market. It's that simple.

What does it matter when you're owned and paid for though. You can have all the money in the world and still be in debt like Zuckerberg.

let's say people rave on about fidget spinners. What are those made of? Metal? Good chance that investing companies that produce metal etc their stock will go up.

This is just a very easy example.

nah deleted mine back in 2010. you are all spineless newfaaggot kidddosss.

Sup Forums anons probably aren't facebooks most avid users. Normies on the other hand, especially older millenials/gen x....

Zuckerberg is a Muslim loving cuck.

i prefer to call them generation normie

He's a manlet? hahahahhaa
God I hope he DOES run for president. Will be hilarious standing next to Trump.

I AGREE user.
WE. CANT. LET. HIM. HAVE. THE. NUCLEAR. CODES.

I got so much pussy off facebook I would give zuck a handjob

If you're not getting 90% of your pussy on facebook you are retarded. I bet some of you approach women in clubs too top kek

I think the zionists secretly are grooming Jerry Brown to run for president in 2020. He's the California governor who destroyed California in the 70s and destroying it again now.

>STOP USING FACEBOOK
I never started. Why the fuck all the rest of these retards are supporting the slimy kike, I'll never understand.

Me neither.

Social media is for good goys

I used to use faebook but then I realized they have records of everything. Stopped using facebook years ago and now stick to online gaming where I can freely say "nigger" in the chat until the gay admins threaten me

I didn't expect this from japan. Read fucking business financial, marketting books you cunt. You probably wasted 10 years of your life in reading manga. This is why you ask such question. I wish your ancestors died in Hiroshima you ignorant cunt.

Only China, India and Brazil use facebook.

I don't have a Facebook, I've been deliberately avoiding it. Too bad my mother puts pictures up there without my permission so they already have them in the database.

I never use it because I cant get friend contacts and literally nothing of interest happens in my life, therefore I would look even worse.

Facebook is for poor people and people with low self esteem.

I know the article is fake, but the picture isn't. How patronizing of him to do that. What a piece of shit.

pigmee - asian women - mark tzukalanberg - asian men - blonde women ----- men

That's kinda funny. Reminds me of some of the works of Lovecraft, or that movie, Re-animator.

Great movie.

The ultimate redpill

gonna have a sensible chuckle when he runs as a Democratic Presidential candidate in 2020

it'll make crazy bernie look like he's worthy of respect

It's an altered excerpt from Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.

if it wasn't literally the best classifieds on the planet, I would.