Was Trump right to let his daughter sit in with the leaders?

The German foreign minister Sigmar Gabriel said having Trump's daughter sit in the president's seat during the G20 was "something we would expect from an Arabic dictatorship".

He would know.

That sounds pretty racist senpai

We're building a Dynasty fãm

that's islamophobic
someone should jail that minister

>leaders

tiffany is best daughter

I think he actually said "corrupt Arabic dictator". Better?

I guess it'd have been better to have no one from the US sit in then.

I hope trump has frozen some sperm.

Would you let trump's sperm impregnate your daughter?

Whats up with Germans being so disrespectful?
Do they actually believe they have power, do they not realise they're a vassal state whose intelligence spy on their own head of state on behalf of US?

What does that barbaric guibberish say?

When is he going to jail for racism?

Poor little guys they still think they are relevant

How did he get away with insulting arabs and trump at the same time?

Nvm. Well, I guess nepotism is more condemned by the Krauts than americans.

>not a word from burgers trashing this

Im honestly disappointed, specially coming from the most individualist nation on fucking earth. Old Sup Forums? Ron Paul my ass!

>I guess it'd have been better to have no one from the US sit in then.

>Be America
>Be too poor to even have a single experienced diplomat to sit in for the president at the G20 summit

Jesus Christ, how is the economic crisis over in Bugerland?

nice ant pic faggot

I'd consider it a great honor.

Look up a think-tank called the "Transatlantic Bridge". The same people that bankroll(ed) Clinton run our government in exploitation of the EU treaties. We're unironically all living at nukepoint, the bank junta does what it wants - and it wants ethnic displacement at any cost, so that the White West can collapse and Israel with its vassal states sweep in to be the hero bringing one-world-government. Be warned and please try to remember the best of us as decent people.

You might now ask "What's that to do with German government behaving this way?" - essentially, they calculate that "Trump's temper + consistent provocation = potential opening for American collaborators to take him down after all", allowing for re-elections that will get a pro-war and anti-Russia candidate such as HRC "back" in - one big fear America's financeers apparently still have for some reason is that Germany and Russia both team up and flee their grip for good. Think what CNN was doing, except with the biggest tax pot on the continent to propagate with.

Barron is, like, 6' tall already and has activated autism (the kind of autism Einstein had). wouldn't you?