Indoctrination

"The process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically."

Now you may say that pledging allegiance is a choice. What about dogma, peer pressure or the fear of the consequences? Why do you think this starts in grade school when the mind is developing?

Now some Americans are going to respond to my thread with hostility or try to spread their belief that the USA is "The greatest country to have ever existed, I'll die to protect my countries freedoms". And my response is: "Yes, 2 + 2 = 5".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEvkbhKVBU4
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>public education is indoctrination
Duh, nigger. Everybody is doing it.

Indeed, I wish the schooling process was purely academic.

The problem being that once someone is indoctrinated into the US model they are encouraged to spread their views.

Look at TV/film, comics, newspapers, politics, video games, radio etc.

- When is the last time you've heard something negative about the US?
- When is the last time you played a video game where the US is the enemy?

Notice the wording in current politics, it's never "The US is discriminating against muslims", it is always "Trump is discriminating against muslims".

Freedom of speech is great because the majority only say what we want them too.

> When is the last time you've heard something negative about the US?
Just about every day now with the whole Trump thing. We're constantly reminded America is headed to a dark place and we have to stop it.
>When is the last time you played a video game where the US is the enemy?
Never, that I can think of. When it's white guys it's usually Russia.

> it's never "The US is discriminating against muslims", it is always "Trump is discriminating against muslims"
Media really hates Trump; there's little to be gained from hating the country too. They choose their words carefully.
>Freedom of speech is great because the majority only say what we want them too.
It's like this everywhere there is freedom of speech. We run on the hamster wheels with the illusion of freedom and most of us don't care; we just want to not worry about it.

>It's like this everywhere there is freedom of speech. We run on the hamster wheels with the illusion of freedom and most of us don't care; we just want to not worry about it.
This is true, I'm just singling out the US because it's more obvious to see. I can't use North Korea as an example because we are all hard wired to hate them.

After Sup Forums, my only hope is to live long enough to see our handlers dragged into the streets and shot like dogs.
Any man who desires power over another man is a sociopath and should be terminated.

Indoctrination isn't such a bad thing if it serves the purpose of strengthening the cohesion of your group.

Unfortunately, this isn't what's happening since kikes were allowed to write the school curriculum.
youtube.com/watch?v=FEvkbhKVBU4

Is this an official thing? or just a crazy woman?

I went to a 90%+ white school and never had any of these white-shaming courses.
Looks like a class of immigrants or something.

Post the correct version you fuck.

I believe, just give people pure unbiased factual information and let them decide for themselves.

Just watching the news these days is difficult, it's never "A fire happened here, it killed this many people" instead we get "A terrible fire happened here, it killed this many innocent people :'("

Yeah it does look like that, seem's like they're being taught the "do not deport me" language.

Basically the same thing, look at how much flag worship nazi-germany had.

greatest country currently existing. ill die to protect my country/freedoms??? no, i wouldnt. not in these modern times. if your actually educated you wouldnt fight and die for your country.

Yeah, I'm about to butcher this quote but: "smart men don't die in wars, smart men make other men die in wars".

Indoctrination in of itself isn't an inherently bad thing. It helps keeps the cohesion of a group. The issue arises when multiple groups who are after different ideals indoctrinate because the result is conflict. Now you have leftists who want the west dead and everyone else who want to protect it.

Furthermore indoctrination is the reason certain things even thrive, such as religion and leftist political views. You think someone who grew up into a functional adult and worked hard would have even a few leftists view points?

>"smart men don't die in wars, smart men make other men die in wars" -- every kike ever
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

>I believe, just give people pure unbiased factual information and let them decide for themselves.
>unbiased factual information
There's no such thing.

Well then think of it like calculus, we can never get exactly "unbiased factual information" but we can get closer and closer to that state.

Why do 6 year olds in britian get told that the muslims are good ppl and told islam is a religion of peace?
Why is there a mandatory trip to the mosk?

Why haven you watched engineering of consent history

It is a official class that many follow. do you think antifa created itself.

Explain the Gauls being culled by napoleon because they were taller they were set on the front lines leaving behind only the dumb ass saksens y chromosome lineages france.

Explain the germans being culled in gulags after ww2 based on influence or production facility they possessed.

Wars destabilize countries and end genetic lineages that make those countries great

Surely the equivalent of your argument would be "Why do 6 year olds in britain pray to Allah every morning"?

I fucking hate your 1965 immigration act. As a white English dude, please let me in :(