Midwest Nationalism Thread

Ohio reporting
The race war will start in the Midwest

Is the Midwest as a whole going more towards the right? I'm in the Twin Cities and shit keeps getting more insane here.

seems like it. im from indiana and the people are almost all very far right

Indiana here too. Trump won in our state bigtime!

exactly. the momentum is here. we just need to organize it behind a movement.

Good to hear. I'd love to see a traditionalist resurgence in the Midwest to really piss off coastal progressives. It's gotta go farther than voting Republican at the ballot box

Iowa reporting,

So how do we deal with the Chicago problem?

glass it.

I think they're deleting some threads off of Sup Forums or at least recently it seems that way. Also, would you say Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums? Sup Forums is full of faggots nowadays.

Also, do you guys think the Anonymous movement was a good or bad thing to happen to Sup Forums?

Minnesotan here. Illinois can fuck off if this happens.

Illinois here

Taxes are going up again :/

If what happens?

What Chicago problem?

we need a discord

im planning on getting a dicord together soon. we can all meet there and plan something out thats more realistic. Ill post to pol as soon as I can

In my lifetime Michigan has gone from being controlled by liberal slags who banned pepper spray to a redneck state that's voting on constitutional carry

Right on.

you people are delusional. every major city here is BLACKED and full of rabit white liberals.

t.st.paul

Yup

t. Chicago

What's the capital?

Midwest, Mountain, and Southern Heartland alliance when?

If they decided to collectively purge the western coasts and cities like San Francisco and Seattle first (because less guns and more concentrated weak urbanites) then gang up on the major cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, DC, and the atlantic metros. Then they'd win in a quick second.

infiltrate it I say. Chicago is has been struggling with population loss for decades. At some point the progressives are going to stop coming and they'll have to look for other people to attract. Chicago was once a very Catholic city, what if a bunch of devout Catholics move into historically Catholic neighborhoods, set up parallel societies, and undermine the progressives from within?

head west my dude

discord link all

Missouri Reporting.

>Had Dem Governor for 8 years
>Does Shit Job
>Replaces him w/ Navy Seal Republican
>State Legislator is Republican
>Only 3 Dems for us in Congress
>Ready to replace lone Dem Senator in upcoming election
>Missouri shall expand when Illinois collapses
>Missouri becomes Midwest Superpower
>Missouri Declares independence
>Uses B2 stealth bomber for superiority
>Expands the Missouri Empire
>Destroys degeneracy
>Spreads Midwest values and destroys opposition
>United States of Missouri

South Bend/ St. Joe county only went blue by 153 votes in the election. We are tired of all this bullshit. Tradesman all want to vote republican. The only thing stopping them is most republicans talk so much shit about unions.

An excuse to laugh at Illinois? Bump

It's because of Chicago. Most of Illinois is full of republicans and farmland.

MN here is it time to start political parties and move forward with this?

You just start a regional party that is allied with the republicans. Like how the southern deomcrats used to be.

I'm 100% hhhhooowhite can I move there

White Sox might have a good team next year.

you never need a reason
CBS Radio AM 780 was talking on the news this morning justifying how our increase of income tax doesn't even come into the top 15 around the country. taxes are okay as long as it isn't as bad as the other guy. dicks
they finally embraced the spirit of Chance?