ITT: Only countries who used to have empires are allowed to post

ITT: Only countries who used to have empires are allowed to post.

How is it going fellow empire bros? :)

Empire comprised of 206 states reporting in

Hi! :DDDDDDDDDDD

>tfw every country in the world is basically your bitch

USA never had an empire you fat burgernigger.

If you mean your owners (British), I will let this slide.

by the rule of spanish emperor, also spanish former the first empire where the sun never sets

>Romania
You filthy gypsies aren't the remnants of Rome.

lol implying they didnt stole our colonies, and our lands in united states (or mexicans for the same purpose) US its a former imperialist bitch

>used to
So if we have an empire now, we can't?

So Christianity is truly a european religion.

And can you remind me when Gypsymania had empire?

I'm not sure if "French" people back then actually considered themselves part of an empire or just part of a "western" civilization.

Perhaps just like today. If so, the US is the empire.

okay

>Romania
>empire

Romania is a 19th century fiction.

Roman Empire
Romania

Do the math you clapistani refugee

So why are you posting, slav turk gypsy rape child?

Hi

First real emireposter ITT

Hello fellow alpha

America literally conquered the British Empire. The only solace I can take in this is British people founded America, Nigger-Mexican "Americans" destroyed it.

didn't last very long though

How goes it friend?

How about ones that have empires right now?

Do we still matter?

>used to have
:^^^)

your empire was a fucking joke
and today your country is a bad joke

posting in a thread

Haha god save the queen, amirite?

we've had a few on our leash.

Spanish emperor?That title never existed,but Charles V was emperor of the HRE and king of Spain at the same time,so people usually called him spanish emperor

Takarodj a threademből te bozgorgeci nyomorék Orbáncsicska buzinigger alkoholista fasz

Magyarország vezeti az öngyilkossági rátát a világon.

Sz*kely lányok teherbe ejtése a hobbim, imádják a vastag román faszomat. A cuck sz*kely barátjuk nem mer ez ellen semmit tenni, felnevelik a román masterrace gyereket aki megszületik 9 hónap múlva.

Ülj vissza a helyedre és takarodj a threadből, magyaroknak soha nem volt birodalma.

(Note: I asked one of my sz*kely bitches to write this up for you, I don't speak that filthy h*ngarian languange. She sucked my dick too btw)

>India, Brazil and Australia completely Dutch

I cant believe it

>Moesia
lewd

>It's a jealous Europeans try to discredit the objectively biggest and most populous empire to ever exist episode
I hate reruns

?your empire was a fucking joke
Our empire perfected global medical triage, professional invasion armies, theories of political hegemony and division of power between monarch and parliaments, codified law for pretty much all of Europe, distinctions between civil law and criminal law, the Industrial revolution, and formation of Anglosphere, identity, just off the top of my head.

>and today your country is a bad joke
Agreed, but what the fuck is Finland? You've never been anything beyond an insect. The British Empire is responsible for most of the world.

of course india brazil and australia were yours, dont you know they spoke those languages all over that `place?

/thread

They were for a very very short time, Satan

It was bound to happen. You allowed a bunch of people who are genetically identical to your people have greater access to resources. You were doomed from the beginning. It was only a matter of time before we decided you were not enough of a threat to stop us.

Best empire reporting in

Wait you're correct: that map is flawed

>Land on Australia and India
>They're now all yours when though you have no control of it beyond a tiny port town

your Empire is responsible for the demise of Europe

Not from the beginning. We were only doomed after the Balfour Declaration. America could've been the dirty half Spanish colony it was after 1812 forever, but we kissed your ass to join WW2. Or rather Churchill did. Most British people in 1930 did not like America, and most American people in 1941 viewed WW2 as a Europena civil war they shouldn't involve themselves them in. Both of us fucked up.

Cyprus is Greek, so there's that

>M-MUH INFLUENCE COUNTS AS AN EMPIRE!!111

lol, every empire in history had influence... and clay.

i mean trajana you silly guy,the picture of op with the max expansion in the roman empire was under trajano rule, that if you dont know he was iberian therefore spanish

>"empire"
>loose coalition of squabbling g*rmanics

Neck yourself. Austria was an empire. G*rmany is a meme

That would be yours.

Well hi there.

Since Last Great Roman Emperror was from modern day Croatia (Illiarian) and its komon knowlage that people that once lived on some land in general are the same population geneticaly cuz there cant be more invaders than domicile population. Coratia had its emperrors

Also to keep Serbs calm they can have Spartacus

Maybe you;re right. I still take pride in all before 1939.

Wrong flag

>being this ignorant

if you go to any of these countries you can communicate with them in dutch

MACEDONIA GET IN HERE

>muh dik muhfugga
Is this... the power... of former empires?

"Yessss, all mine"

the christian art died with it

>Controlled nearly a quarter of the planet, another quarter puppeted
>Joke

Wew lad

Sit the fuck down pizzanigger. Dacia was the most developed region in the Roman Empire, it was the de facto center.

R*me was filled to the brim with g*ermanic (((refugees))) and barbarians, raping your already non-white women.

How about you are all responsible for Europe's condition? Stop fighting already. Niggers are invading your Homeland. Unite now.

Fug your empire
Makes eu4 either really confusing or really interesting

Kept balance in Europe
A United Germany was a mistake

So why post, Dacia?

die

Aurelian abandoned Dacia. You are the abandoned baby of Rome.

You've been sucking our dick since the industrial revolution Nigel

We should have killed everyone else while we had the chance.

You need to be gassed.

>coming from a German

jesus your english is so fucking shit
are you drunk, marko?

Really only since the end of WW1, and arguably WW2 when you joined. I know nowadays we suck American dick, but I don't say that as a good thing. You're a leach on European civilization.

dacia was under roman rule for less than a fucking year

fuckoff with your fake fucking history you greedy dirtbags erdély örökké magyar marad

Butthurt sz*kely detected. Hold on let me get my sz*kely slut to write you something in your mongrel languange.

>Irigy vagy hogy a románok alfábbak, erősebbek és okosabbak a nyomorék székelyeknél? Kihivom rád a Poliziát és összetépik a bulletinedet te cigányparaszt

>flag
>posting portuguese pepes
if you are a portuguese kys euro cuck

Just an average gyppo from Romania. Nice to meet you.

OOOooooonEiiida

lol i went back and i saw "komon"

Yep a bit

if you had us allowed to take over East Germany, France and England would still be Great Powers

all is well

>brasil
>india
>australia

dutch colonies, holy kek hahahah

Hi.

>h
>r
>e

If we had of allied with Hitler, we'd arguably all be better off. But war doesn't work like that, and you fucked up Hans. It cost us all of Europe.

>Brazilian """"empire""""
Well, he did say that any empire was acceptable.

Once you point out that Romania has little to nothing to do with Romans, they become mad, emotionally insecure, and basically just butthurt.

What a joke country of gypsies.

selam alaikum

>doesn't have an empire right now

>codified law for Europe
Weird you act like your French but your flag says UK

>Dacia was the most developed region in the Roman Empire, it was the de facto center.
My sides have achieved orbit

This is the biggest LARPer I think I have ever seen. If you want to say that Rome wasnt Italian/Latin (which it was for most of it's history) the Greeks would be the runners up, not Gypsies.

>the US doesn't have European clay
How many European military installations are on US soil? How many nukes are you storing in the states?

The Gyppo Empire

KANGZ

If you want to make that argument, it goes to Rome. But civic law isn't as simple as Biblical + French + British law combined.

you lose your right the moment you abandon your homeland, roach