Why are whiney manchildren like this?

>>be NEET redneckbeard manchild
>>wake up 12pm feeling gross with bloodshut eyes due to fapping to loli hentai & phone browsing all day the previous day
>>fap to loli hentai
>>bitch about muh how degenerate wimmin on on an anonymous East Taiwanese Finger Spelling imageboard because you are insecure
>>buy a $6 organic soy latte fuckachino using your mum's credit card
>>browse daily mail, Daily Stormweenie, 4chinz, and moan and whinge like a little grill all day about everyone else is a degenerate piece of shit, ignoring ur college course materials
>>come home and [unironically] watch The Man in The High Castle and browse 4chinz on phone till 2am
>>repeat

It seems they never evolve mentally. For example, when it comes to politics, they seem to follow whatever is trendy at the moment in their hivemind echochamber online community. They don't really give a shit about politics. They only want to be accepted and part of the in-group. Their worst fear is being rejected by everyone around them.

If i ever bring this up in real life, I would be bombarded by a bunch of cucks and sjw's because it is politically incorrect. Thus, I am asking this here.

Why is it all like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133013154
ahegaolovers.storenvy.com/collections/1505054-18-nsfw-ahegao-prints/products/20060357-mei-ahegao-selfie-by-elfphy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol how long did it take you to type this shit?

>~220 words
>average wpm is between 40-50
About 5.5-6 minutes

Wew... Looks like someone got their jimmies rustled by that thread criticizing women.

you guys dont try hard enough

U mad?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133013154

wew, looks like someone is a salty manchild.

>whinge
Is this even a word?

>being this assblasted by some fag who doesn't like women

Of course you had to copy an existing post. You guess couldn't be original if it was your life on the line

Is this the ultimate form of (You)?

Being this absorbed by shitflinging an arguing with strangers on the net that you recognise specific threads...

Was mid reply when it got pruned. Thought it couldn't hurt to trot out again...

>LUL PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH ARE WHINY MANCHILDREN WHO FAP TO CHINESE CARTOONS HUHUHH
like you fucking have to see eye to eye with everything thing on this website. nobody is forcing you to believe anything

>tfw you'll never get back the 20 seconds you spent reading this

>says the whiney manchild

>can't even greentext properly

I think you've wandered into territory that you don't understand.

>Why is it all like this?
you already know everything, you made a very very specific profile, you know what they fear, you know what they want, they cant see beyond their own patterns and mental schemes, so.. you know them better than anyone,

funny thing is you know that this kind of thinking wont let you go far, but for some reason you just cant stop, funny huh?

>he thinks he knows what he's talking about

don't fret it, OP, pol is actively being studied and psychologically profiled by the appropriate authorities and researchers. white supremacists are rightly shunned by civilized society but the internet is anything but, thus provides them the platform to spread their filth into every corner of the internet.

particularly teenage, emotionally stunted, anime watching white boys are incredibly susceptible to an ideology that tells them that the world is going to shit and that it's everyone else's fault. mexicans are taking their jobs, black men are taking their women, and the jews control even the most minute detail of their lives. these individuals are the most likely to lash out in the real world like dylan roof and elliot rodger.

>studying shitposting
do they enjoy wasting their time?

>says the triggered numale baiting for replys
go fuck a kangaroo

Congratulations. You've learned from your mistakes.

You probably described like 4 or 5 people on this board of millions.

>Be an Australian
>Fight snakes and spiders all day to survive.
>Be turned into a nigger from too much sun exposure.

>these filenames
>mfw

Stay a while and listen, OP.

fuck off, I fap to monster girls, not lolis

>funny huh?
Literally shits and giggles.

If I can find the links to some of the papers that have been done I will

Would you let a lazy Neet chick live in your house (Obviously not a fat one) as long as she let you sodomize and spoog on her glasses as she plays games all day

Only if she did a good ahego face.
>tfw my wife and family might not approve tho...

>be NEET redneckbeard manchild
Pretty sure most righties here have jobs, considering having one is essential to the society they strive for. Also, why are you being racist against rednecks? Why is that okay?
>wake up 12pm feeling gross with bloodshut eyes due to fapping to loli hentai & phone browsing all day the previous day
It's "bloodshot". This also contradicts the rest of your post which doesn't mention fapping again, unlike the original post you're parodying.
>bitch about muh how degenerate wimmin on on an anonymous East Taiwanese Finger Spelling imageboard because you are insecure
Yeah okay. The line between "bitching" and "debate" is fine indeed.
>buy a $6 organic soy latte fuckachino using your mum's credit card
You couldn't even come up with a unique typical male dig? Women are the ones who buy all these dumb Starbucks drinks, that's the point he was trying to make. Say something like "buy a $40 Nintendo game like a child" or something, that actually has relevance.
>browse daily mail, Daily Stormweenie, 4chinz, and moan and whinge like a little grill all day about everyone else is a degenerate piece of shit, ignoring ur college course materials
No one takes any of those websites seriously, barring Sup Forums, which is a good source of unfiltered news and discussion.
>come home and [unironically] watch The Man in The High Castle and browse 4chinz on phone till 2am
I bet you didn't even know The Man in the High Castle was originally a book, which we all read, years ago.

Way to go proving that other guy wrong, women sure are original in their insults.

So about as much as you suck cocks? Kill yourself.

>actually responding to pasta

information and research is never a waste of time. online right wingers share a common profile and are arguably a detriment to society. this ideology uses memes to advance an agenda while at the same time not wanting to be held accountable to it by pretending it was just "trolling." ex: the kid that made the trump CNN gif who apologized for his extremist posts and was not willing to stand by them. another: alex jones's wife portrayed alex jones as a nutcase for custody of their kids but his defense claimed it's all a persona. these are very recurring themes with online right wingers and well worth the time and money to study to understand

cool blogpost now kill yourself ffs

>which we all read, years ago.
You do know that Phillip K. Dick was a degenerate lefty, don't you?

Don't hold that against him tho. All his short stories rule and Radio Free Ablemuth is the fucking bomb!

chan culture will save the white race -8ch

Up early m8?

Is someone generalizing in order to fulfill the void that is leftism?

I've lost 100 pounds due to this board and the Alt Right movement. No other form of politics/media could have ever saved me from degeneracy.
Current trends is on our side.

Humanity never deserved the Internet.

Haha I don't drink organic soy. Check fucking mate.

Check earlier posts user, it's a parody of a thread that happened like 5 minutes ago.

>not reading your political enemy's literature and propaganda as well
I like to know what I'm talking about when I fight against it, user.

sauce?

PKD was a holy man who only did "pep pills" for a brief period, before we knew them as METH SPEED DRUGZ

You, on the other hand, are an Australian.

For me it's beef jerky and dill pickle flavored potato chips from the local gas station with dad's gas card.

Have you ever fucking met actual spergy manchildren? They're atheists who talk about how dumb redneck racist christians are ruining the world.

Yeah but you took the time to repond. In the the kingdom of autismos, fidget spinrar owner is king m8...

ahegaolovers.storenvy.com/collections/1505054-18-nsfw-ahegao-prints/products/20060357-mei-ahegao-selfie-by-elfphy

Actual kek

Apart from the whingey cunts here.

>waaa waaa cu cuck waaaa bitch cuck waaaaaa big nigger cock asian girls women r retarded waaaaaa cuck
^Sup Forums

How long did it take you to fill out the captcha?

I only fap to nerdy girls who look like they almost would be on Sup Forums except they are NOT fat

>he doesn't have legacy captcha enabled

Fuck off, Rachel.

>Apart from the whingey cunts here.

Every corner of the internet with it's own ideology has it's share of spergs, check out some of those dedicated anti-trump subreddits and shit some time. Overall I'd say spergs just mirror the ideology of whatever online community they make their home.

You're not very good at this. Leave the men's work to the men, sugar tits.

Nothing quite so savory as a counter-thread. Imagine being this angry.

>Leave the men's work to the men

He says... posting here...

>a leaf
Someone get a leaf blower in here

>this ideology uses memes to advance an agenda while at the same time not wanting to be held accountable to it by pretending it was just "trolling.

Stop being autistic, user. Stop. It.

>Overall I'd say spergs just mirror the ideology of whatever online community they make their home.
Unsurprisingly accurate.

tin foil much?

And? Bitch, what's your point?

S-sauce? Also, OP is a faggot.

Pls giv more of that tittymonster.

Read the fucking thread you lazy ignorant cunt.

>O-o-o-oh god. He needs me to explain it to him....

Don't be a lazy cunt - the link is already posted in the thread..

>obvious bait thread
>14 posts by this ID

Australia, I missed you.

Is this your life OP?

It seems like a very furstrating and sad lifestyle, go outside and get a job.

>O-O-O-O-H-H I don't actually have a point.

Like I said, let the men do the men's work. You're obviously incapable of anything beyond a basic level of cognition.

Not your fault honey, we don't choose how we're born.

>Projecting this hard

is this a jav preview?

>mfw I smell of fresh shit posting
>pic related

See Currently taking a couple of days off during school holidays to do stuff with the kids. Since it's early here I thought I'd get some shiposting in before we head out for the day....

You on the other hand have read a post on an anonymous Kampuchean Eyelash tinting imageboard and taken it seriously.

Oh god! I actually do have to explain it.
>I'm implying that there are no men here only little bitches and manchildren
>I was also implying you're thick. It seems kinda cruel of me to point that out now
You turned it from funny to sad m8.

Link is here somewhere.

Why do I think I have seen a slightly different variation of this just moments ago...
>'straya
Oh. Gotta live up to the rep, huh?

those people are still less evil than satanic pedophiles, or supportng satanic pedophiles, so neets win

>>he thinks he knows what he's talking about
It is at this point you know it's a woman with the obligatory "comeback", even though it bears no points.

Manchildren are still men.

And miles above bootyblasted babies who can't handle some aspie shitposting about lazy disgusting who-ahs and has to create a new thread boasting a truly cringe worthy line-by-line "parody" of said shitposting.

I'll say it again. Let the men do the men's work, sugar tits. You're not good at this.